17 October 2010 @ 03:10 pm
Your Everything  
Title: Your Everything
(drabble)
Pairing: Hanchul
Rating: 15? Probably.
Warnings: blood, character deaths, suicide
Disclaimer: Don't remind me that I don't own them...

As Heechul held the photo of Han Geng and himself in his hands a tear rolled down his face. They were both smiling in the photo, taken when Heechul had last visited Han Geng in China. He knew he wouldn't be able to visit Han Geng anymore. Not because Heechul was too busy or had passport/visa problems. It was because Han Geng had passed away in his sleep. He was dead.
The pain of knowing he wouldn't be able to see Han Geng anymore was painful for Heechul. He missed the feeling of Han Geng's soft, plump lips against his own and the way they would make love -not sex, but love- to one another.
"Your everything. I love it all." Heechul seemed to be speaking to the photo. "Saranghae." Unable to withstand the pain any longer, Heechul walked to the kitchen. After opening the drawer he frantically searched for a knife.
Finally, he found one. Heechul held the knife to his chest and, after taking a deep breath, plunged the shining blade into his heart. He dug the knife even deeper and as he dug deeper, the more scarlet red blood would gush out from his chest, contrasting with the milky white of his skin.
Just like the waterfall of tears Heechul had experienced when he lost Han Geng, now there was a waterfall of blood.

Current Location: Heechul's bed ^^
Current Mood: K-Poppish
Current Music: Super Junior M: The Moment

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
Manaka0907: Hanchulmanaka0907 on October 17th, 2010 04:10 pm (UTC)

T.T
HANCHUL WHYY MUST U MAKE ME CRY
poor heechul but he had a reason if hangeng dies who knows what people would do thanks for the post and it shows how much they cared for each other hanchul forever

joy_yurijoy_yuri on October 17th, 2010 04:23 pm (UTC)
thank you! *hands out cookies*
Seriously, the fics in my notebooks are just so... depressing T.T
Maybe I'll watch the Rokkugo MV and write something funny?
Manaka0907manaka0907 on October 17th, 2010 05:37 pm (UTC)
All depressed hanchul I get it since all the things that is happening
And oh a funny story?!? Please so make hanchul story a happy one to cover up all the depressed ones =]
joy_yurijoy_yuri on October 17th, 2010 06:42 pm (UTC)
sure, I'll just see if i can think of an idea, because now my minds is blank >
sweetichigo227sweetichigo227 on February 19th, 2011 05:33 am (UTC)
oh my gosh, poor heechul ;_;
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )