27 August 2010 @ 06:34 pm
Don't Leave Me..Don't Go  
 Title: Left Behind
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG 15
Warning Character death
Summary: Hankyung's been left behind before he could even go.

Dark clouds rolled across the sky, illuminated only by the flashes of lightning.

In that stormy, sorrowful night, Hankyung was on the roof of the SJ dorm. His hair was being whipped wildly by the wind. He clutched a letter in his hand, so tightly it threatened to tear.

Tears poured down his face as he let loose a wild cry that was lost in the roaring gale.

In the parking lot of the building, Heechul's body lay on the ground. Though broken and bloody, he was beautiful in death.

Hankyung dropped to his knees, the pain threatening to tear him apart. His memories replayed every kiss, every whisper, every touch, completely against his will.

Heechul had asked Hankyung to follow him up to the roof just to talk. As they reached the edge of the building, Heechul had pressed the letter into Hankyung's hands, gave him a soft kiss and jumped off.

Hankyung had been too late to save him.. too late to save his beloved. Holding the letter, he banged his fists against the ground uselessly, screaming his pain to the wind.

Sooner or later, Hankyung's thoughts started to make some sense again. Heechul's words.. he had to read them.

His trembling fingers gently opened up the crumpled paper. There they were, the last words he would ever read from Heechul.

My dearest Hankyung,

I know you'll be shocked, angry and confused so just keep reading. I know you're leaving me soon. You say you're only leaving SM but really, what's the difference?

I need you to understand how much I love you. How much I need you. If I lose you, I lose myself. I hope you'll understand. It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm nothing without you.

Hankyung, my love, I hope that one day you'll be able to heal. One day, you'll be able to smile that beautiful smile again.

Don't look down. I don't want you to remember me like that. Remember me like this.

Forever yours,

Kim Heechul

[Saranghae, baby]

On the bottom of the letter was a photograph. It was him and Heechul smiling widely at each other after one of their concerts. They had fallen asleep in each others' arms that night.

Hankyung screamed again. Soon, he heard footsteps and shouts as Heechul's lifeless body was discovered. He curled up on the cold, wet ground and let his mind fall back into darkness as the rain mixed with his tears.

3 months later...

Hankyung woke up screaming from another nightmare. Sobs racked his body as he tried to erase the images unsuccessfully.

After Heechul's death, Hankyung battled with the loss daily. The other members comforted him as best they could but the pain never faded instead it grew steadily worse.

As the tears started again, Hankyung had only one thought.

Without you, Heechul... how can I ever heal?

*Somewhere.. an angel wept.

Current Location: Home
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: No Other comeback- SuJu

( 7 comments — Leave a comment )
FollowUrDestiny: HanchulTwinsfollowurdestiny on August 27th, 2010 12:14 pm (UTC)
TT___________TT

*heartbroken*
sujureiko13sujureiko13 on August 27th, 2010 01:40 pm (UTC)
I'M SORRY BUT....>>>>>>>>>>>>ANGST.
sujureiko13sujureiko13 on August 27th, 2010 01:41 pm (UTC)
And I was really sad abt these two...ㅠㅠ
azenzensation_0azenzensation_0 on August 27th, 2010 03:19 pm (UTC)
T___T
WHY??!?!!!??
/kills self
sujureiko13sujureiko13 on August 27th, 2010 03:22 pm (UTC)
AGH NOOOOOOOOOO/revives

IT'S ANGST.ANGST IS SUPPOSED TO BE...ANGSTY.
Kit Katthatshiningstar on August 27th, 2010 07:04 pm (UTC)
CRYING. WEEPING. SOBBING.
MY HEART... YOU BROKE IT ;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;
This was so beautiful, despite the agony and sorrow that went on...
The way you wrote it was really well done and IDK.
I'm trying to write a decent comment but I'M CRYING ;;
sujureiko13sujureiko13 on August 28th, 2010 06:11 am (UTC)
Nawwww, sweetie! I'm sorry.

Thank you for the writing compliment though!

I was so sad about these two...so...here's the result!
( 7 comments — Leave a comment )