Love That Shouldn't Exist [Prologue] & The Broken Violin [Chapter 11]  
Title: Love That Shouldn't Exist
Author: crazylilazngirl
Beta: sapphirephotos
Chapters:00/
Main Pairing: Donghae/HyukJae[& Eunhyuk]
Genre: Action/Romance/AU!Mafia/Drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: During the day, HyukJae is shy and let's the world see his gummy smile. At night, he transform into something deadly, his assassin side, Eunhyuk. He's meant to be feared by KangIn's rivals. With each groups losing men, it's up to the three mafias to find out what's going on before it's too late to save Seoul.
Character List: Super Junior
Chapters:

[“Don’t smart mouth me, brat,” Eunhyuk growled, pressing the blade closer into KyuHyun’s neck.]

Title: The Broken Violin
Author: crazylilazngirl
Beta: fivespice93
Length: o6/?
Main Pairing: Yunho/JaeJoong: YunJae
Side Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook, Sungmin/Eunhyuk, Kibum/Jinki [SHINee]
Genre: Romance/AU! School
Rating: PG
Summary: JaeJoong is a quiet boy, who is wonderful at the violin. However his life is turned around and flipped inside out when he's partnered with the rich and unstoppable Yunho. Will love bloom or will JaeJoong be left for the worst?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot, and characters if I put some in
A\N: Stories are open for five days then f-locked. Read first post if you want to friend :D

Chapter[s]:
||Chapter o1||Chapter o2||Chapter o3||Chapter o4||Chapter o5||Chapter 06||Chapter 07||Chapter 08||Chapter 09 - Side Story||Chapter 10||

fun night on the town with his friends and potential lover.

( 3 comments — Leave a comment )
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 19th, 2010 09:53 pm (UTC)
Could you please, in this post and in all future posts, include the rating for each chapter as you post it, as the way you currently include it is quite misleading, thank you! :)
Emily Nguyen: Kyuhyuncrazylilazngirl on August 19th, 2010 10:28 pm (UTC)
Done :D
Sorry >_<;;
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 19th, 2010 10:38 pm (UTC)
Thank you! :D
( 3 comments — Leave a comment )