02 August 2010 @ 07:56 am
a long nine months.  
title: a long nine months. (1/?)
pairing: HanChul, and other ninja pairings.
rating: PG-13 due to Heechul's foul mouth.
summary: Heechul's pregnant and both he and Hangeng have no experience with pregnancy or kids. Hilarity ensues.
A/N: Eek, this is my first post here, and my first Super Junior fic. I'm kind of new to writing, so forgive me if it's too bad. Any kind of feedback would be really appreciated! Also, I can't really think of a way that Heechul managed to get pregnant. So, yeah. I'll think harder about it and hopefully I can work that into the second chapter.
WARNING: MPREG!  And un-beta'd.  D8

A labored sigh. And more heaving. Hangeng smoothed Heechul's damp hair away from his face, rubbing slow circles into his back. Currently, it was 2:29 AM and they both had schedules starting early in the morning. Heechul had woken up groaning and clutching Hangeng's arm before promptly vomiting beside their bed. Now, they sat together on the cool tiled floor of their bathroom. Heechul's pained heaves let up once again, and he laid his head back down onto Hangeng's lap.

"How are you feeling? Any better?" Hangeng asked quietly, stroking Heechul's cheek. His only response was a quiet groan as Heechul slid off Hangeng's lap.

"This damn baby. How the hell am I going to deal with seven more months of this?" Heechul complained as he stood slowly. He swayed a bit, and Hangeng was quickly on his feet, steadying his hyung. He wrinkled his nose as he flushed the toilet before leading his pregnant boyfriend down the hallway, and into the living room to their couch.

"Stay," Hangeng said, pointing at the older man. Heechul snorted and eased against the back of the couch as Hangeng hurried to their bedroom to grab a couple of pillows, a blanket, and his cellphone. After he made sure Heechul was comfortable, he dialed Eeteuk's number and waited for his leader to pick up.

"Ugh... hello?" Eeteuk's voice was thick with sleep as he answered.

"Hyung, I'm sorry for waking you up so early in the morning -" Hangeng was cut off by an annoyed-sounding Kangin asking "who the hell was calling at 3 in the fucking morning".

"Yes, yes... what is it, Hankyung?" Hangeng heard the quiet click of a door, and a more alert Eeteuk. "Is anything wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Hangeng sat down next to Heechul on the couch, running a hand through the older man's hair. "I don't know what to do, hyung. Chul's got bad morning sickness, he's been getting sick for close to an hour now. We both have schedules in the morning, but we're both going to be so exhausted. The stress can't be good on the baby-"

He was interrupted once again, this time by Heechul. "Yah, Hannie. Tell him about this fucking migraine, too."

Hangeng frowned. "He's got a headache, too. I think he needs a doctor, hyung."

"Han, calm down. He's been having morning sickness for a couple of weeks, it's normal. Just take the day off, the both of you. I'll call manager-sshi. Give Chul crackers and small meals. Try not to let him eat anything greasy."

Hangeng gazed at Heechul, who was laying down, eyes closed and brows furrowed. "Thank you, hyung. I'll talk to you later." He slid his phone closed. "Chul, hyung is going to call manager-sshi, we're staying home today. Are you hungry?" he asked, resting his hand on Heechul's red cheek.

"Yeah... can you make samgyetang?" Heechul asked, looking up and Hangeng. Hangeng blinked.

"Uh, no... I can order some, though. Honestly, I thought you'd ask for rice." Hangeng smiled at Heechul.

"Yuck, no. That's what we had for dinner last night. I won't be eating your rice for a while." Heechul wrinkled his nose. Hangeng sighed.

"I'll go order your samgyetang. I'll be back in a few minutes." Hangeng stood and stretched before taking his phone and going to their room to get use his laptop to look up the takeout number.

Heechul sighed and laid back against the pillows, turning onto his side. Heebum jumped onto the couch and laid down next to Heechul's chest, and he rubbed the cat's back, closing his eyes. He stayed like that for a few minutes before he opened his eyes with an eager expression on his face. "Yah! Hannie!" Heechul called. "Order some jungkwa, too! And extra kimchi!"

Hangeng yelled back his okay and groaned. This was going to be a long seven more months.

( 7 comments — Leave a comment )
kelyhkelyh on August 2nd, 2010 01:20 pm (UTC)
Omona~~ :D

I want to read more, you know! :DDD This sounds so interesting!!! ^^ Poor Hannie!
Ashlyn: 슈퍼주니어 {Donghae smile}atomic_ashiz on August 2nd, 2010 01:26 pm (UTC)
I plan on writing more tonight, so hopefully I should have the next chapter up tomorrow or the day after. Thank you for reading! ^^ <3
(Deleted comment)
Ashlyn: 슈퍼주니어 {sungmin}atomic_ashiz on August 2nd, 2010 02:11 pm (UTC)
I may or may not have did that baby generator thing with Heechul and Hangeng, and it may or may not have been completely adorable. >.>

Thank you for reading! <3
MoChanDesumochandesu on August 2nd, 2010 04:24 pm (UTC)
this sounds really interesting~! I love it so far, can't wait to read more :D
Lunakoljanin on August 2nd, 2010 09:00 pm (UTC)
omg I want to read this FF so bad.. you are good for the first FF.. I can't wait for the next chappie
hangengsbutthangengsbutt on August 3rd, 2010 04:55 am (UTC)
:O I LOVE THIS ALREADY! HanChul is my favorite couple so this should be good :D
kiroroetykiroroety on December 6th, 2010 06:40 am (UTC)
wow cute story..like it..
( 7 comments — Leave a comment )