Title: Tri-angle

Pairing: YeWook/OT3YeWookMin/RyeoMin

Type: Chaptered 5/??

Rating: PG

Warning: -NIL-

Summary: Where SunnyxSungmin is revealed^^

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are not owned, just claimed^^

-------------

"Ari? I don't know..." Sungmin revved up the A8's engine. "Well, I do miss his liveliness, but other than that, not really."

"Ohh.." Ryeowook nodded understandingly.

"Why do you ask, by the way?" Sungmin turned into the expressway and stepped on the accelorator.

"Oh, nothing... It's just.." Ryeowook didn't want to say more.

"You really miss Ddabong right?" Sungmin patted Ryeowook's shoulder, eyes still on the road. "Well, it's not your fault, you know. Even if he didn't...well...you still had to give him away to another owner, right? Don't get so upset."

"Yeah it's ok now. Maybe I worry too much. But still, if he had the chance to be given away, it would be much better than...that." Ryeowook stammered. He was getting emotional. He had to stop before they reach the hospital. Before Sungmin saw.

"Well, the hospital is just at the next turn-off. Cheer up. You wouldn't want your noona to see your sad face." Sungmin changed lanes, getting ready to turn off the highway.

"Yeah.. Ok." Ryeowook tried to smile.

"Noona!" Ryeowook walked intot he room.

"Sunkyu.." Sungmin smiled and looked lovingly into her eyes.

"Hey, oppa." Sunny smiled back up at him. "Ryeowook oppa, I'm two years younger than you, you are my oppa, I'm your dongsaeng."

"Don't call me oppa. Makes me feel old. You took care of me, so you're my noona!" Ryeowook insisted, a little childishly.

"Hmm... ok then." Sunny smiled and shook her head.

"Sunkyu, are you alright? Do your legs still hurt?" Sungmin held her hand and asked her, a worried look in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm alright. I have to be, for my debut in Girls' Generation next month. It's already June, and I'm not ready yet." Sunny frowned hard, worrying.

"It's ok, I'm sure you'll be fine!" Sungmin reassured her.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook whispered in Sungmin's ear.

He was startled. "W-What?"

"Do you like Sunny-noona?" Ryeowook chuckled.

"What are you talking about?!!" Sungmin whispered harshly back.

"Just answer me!!" Ryeowook pouted at him.

"Well..." Sungmin felt his cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah... I guess."

Ryeowook's eyes widened in amazement. "Cool!!" He whispered back. Sungmin gave him a look.

Ryeowook crossed over to Sunny's side and in turn whispered in her ear, "Noona! Do you like Sungmin-oppa?"

"Y-Yes..." Sunny blushed. Looking up at Sungmin, she blushed even more. Sungmin knew Ryeowook had asked her the same question, and smiled bashfully back.

"That is so cool! You both like each other!" Ryeowook beamed and held his arms akimbo, standing proudly at the edge of the bed.

The two looked away from each other, and Ryeowook laughed.

However, inside he was thinking, I wish we were as simple as that...

I wonder if they're coming home soon... Yesung thought to himself, as he went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Yesung! What are you doing up so late? There's no more breakfast for you, you know." Hankyung called to him. Sure enough, the other members were finishing up already.

"It's ok. I'm not really hungry, anyway." Yesung grabbed a packet of milk from the fridge and went back to the room.

"I wonder what's wrong with hyung today." Eunhyuk whispered in Leeteuk's ear.

"I was wondering that too..." Leeteuk shrugged.

A/N: D:D

Chapters 3-4
Chapter 2
Chapter 1

Current Mood: peaceful