29 May 2010 @ 02:30 am
Title: WTF Its The Boy From My Wet Dreams!  

Title: WTF Its The Boy From My Wet Dreams!

Chapters: Oneshot

Fandom: Super Junior

Pairing: Heechul/Leeteuk

Disclaimer: I dont own anyone!!!!!!!

Genre:Comedy, School life, Smut

Rating:R, NC 17 (warnings: Swearing, boy x boy sex)

Summary: Is it possible to dream about someone you've never met? What happens when you have so much sexual dreams about this random sexy boy, then suddenly out of no where he pops into your life. Is it an illussion or do dreams really come true!

Leeteuk's POV:

The boy tounged my mouth, I could feel his slimy, warm tounge traveling through my mouth and swirling around my tounge. His mouth tasted something like candy watermelons. I enjoyed the taste and feel of his tounge. The way his lips smashed against mine everytime we kissed. He continuosly racked his delicated fingers through my hair and my arms were tightly secured around his neck as we made out on our History Teacher, Mrs. Sohee's, desk. No one was around, I was seated atop the desk with him between my legs, our bodies stamped against eachothers. I loved the feel of his soft, shiny, smooth, long, black hair that brushed agaisnt my arms and face. We kissed for what felt like hours with NO breaks. I had to push him away with what little strength I had left. I gasped for air as we separated, breathing in and out deeply. I looked up when I heard him chuckle. He smiled at me sporting those small dimples on the sides of his cheeks.

Read more... )