30 March 2010 @ 04:07 pm

T: [one shot] Way of love~!
X: Kyumin <3~! Yewook if squeeze enough~!
A: Takara-hoshi93
D: New SM here~! Positively own nothing except this fic~!
R: PG?
AN: This fic was inspired by Seoul MV~! But the story didn’t have nothing about the MV~! And this is my first show off talent in Korean Fanfic~! All the bad came from me~! I’m sorry~! Finally, I can post here~~! ^^,
G: I’m not sure~ Romance~?
S: What is the similarity between a photographer and a visual artist~? [x:posted [info]kyu_min ]

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 30th, 2010 10:35 am (UTC)
It is against community rules to adjust the text in a post. Please will you edit this entry and return all of the text back to it's default size and it's default font type, thank you ^^
Kyenatakara_hoshi93 on March 30th, 2010 11:00 am (UTC)
ehhh~! I'm not changing anything~!
I just copy and paste from my Microsoft word~!
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 30th, 2010 11:17 am (UTC)
Yes, but doing so if you're using rich text makes this happen, and this breaks our rules, so you have to be careful. There is a good How To Post modpost (located in the community sidebar) if you're confused about such things.

As it is, you should either just write straight into the update box if you use rich text, so that this does not happen, or update in HTML, which is the better way to do it anyway.

Either way, this post breaks rules, and you must edit to fix this.
Kyenatakara_hoshi93 on March 30th, 2010 12:25 pm (UTC)
is this okay~?
luminous beingtaylormercury on March 30th, 2010 02:20 pm (UTC)
That's fine, thank you!
Though in future it might be easier to label your header, instead of the letters, as at first glance its quite confusing ^^
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )