23 May 2009 @ 03:25 pm
[illustrated fic] You are mine - chapter 8  
Title: You are mine
Author: 1jet2unknown
Pairing(s): Kangin x Eeteuk / onesided(?)!Hankyung x Eeteuk
Disclaimer: Don't own! This story is FICTION!
Summary for You are mine (complete): Being part of the student council and one of the stars among the pupils of an all boys school the pressure on Jungsu is pretty hard, especially for the upcoming exam. But somehow english just won't work out for him and when the pressure coming from his teachers gets too high he decides to cheat on the test... . But even though he gets an A- it will turn out that this decison will completely change his life. Why? Because there was a witness. And to prevent the witness to slip words to the teachers he has to obey his every wish... .
But maybe there's more to this keeping-Jungsu-as-a-slave than first meets the eye?

Released: Chapter 0 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4.1 Chapter 4.2 Chapter 5 Chapter6&7
Chapter: 8
Words: 3.187

Comment: Finally update with chapter 8! It's been such a long time, I know.... . But I don't plan on leaving this fic unfinished... I only... erm.. take my time XD this time there's no illustration, sorry guys~ But I'll try to come up with one for the next chapter! So I hope you can enjoy it nontheless ^^;

Current Mood: creative

( 62 comments — Leave a comment )
dizzy headrushes and wet eyelashesprototypic on May 23rd, 2009 01:41 pm (UTC)
OMFG SPOT.

and why now when my TOTM is here?!
1jet2unknown: eita smile1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 01:42 pm (UTC)
haha *keeps your spot warm*
GOSH you're fast 0___0;; and.... what or who's TOTM? XD
(no subject) - prototypic on May 23rd, 2009 01:44 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 01:48 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - prototypic on May 23rd, 2009 01:57 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 02:03 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - prototypic on May 23rd, 2009 02:07 pm (UTC) (Expand)
korichankorichan on May 23rd, 2009 01:42 pm (UTC)
SPOT
1jet2unknown: nodame eita shock1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 01:45 pm (UTC)
how come you guys are so incredibly fast at spotting? 0_0;; *shock* XD
(no subject) - korichan on May 23rd, 2009 01:46 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 01:48 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - korichan on May 23rd, 2009 01:55 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 02:07 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - korichan on May 23rd, 2009 11:11 pm (UTC) (Expand)
animegirl29animegirl29 on May 23rd, 2009 01:55 pm (UTC)
SPOT!! ARGH, I'LL COME BACK TO READ! I PROMISE!! *goes back to assingment*
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 02:08 pm (UTC)
haha take your time~
i'll be off for some yummy food and karaoke, too, later. so i won't be able to check comments until i come back ^^
FollowUrDestiny: Hanteukfollowurdestiny on May 23rd, 2009 02:24 pm (UTC)
Mhmm poor teuk, poor kangin...
they have to speak their mind about their feelings soon, because bottling it up or just not speaking about it is not going to help them along >_<...
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 03:30 pm (UTC)
haha yeah. they really should, right? but.... since i, too, tend to hold feelings in as long as possible i guess they'll take another few chaps until they at least realize their own feelings and those the other has for them ^^;;

thanks for reading & commenting ♥
Eri☆chu: PIKACHU~eri_chu on May 23rd, 2009 02:33 pm (UTC)
SJKSJKHS. Awesome <3

I cannot post anything decent right now..
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 03:32 pm (UTC)
haha ... i hope you being "unable to post something decent" is a really good sign ^_~♥

happy you enjoyed it~

gosh your icon really disturbed me just now XD i dunno why but i thought it was some other pic hidden by white borders.... and i was like "wtf is that pic behind the white??" until i noticed it's a picachu's back *ahaha* *headdesk*
(no subject) - eri_chu on May 23rd, 2009 04:26 pm (UTC) (Expand)
l e t: 5meilhette on May 23rd, 2009 02:56 pm (UTC)
waaa~ an update!! :DDD
ohmigash, that was really great,
like mix of emotions,
*i'm really incoherent,can't find the right terms to say TT*
i love this, of course,
1jet2unknown: yesung yay1jet2unknown on May 23rd, 2009 03:33 pm (UTC)
♥ wheee~ thanks so much for your neverending support, bb ^-^ makes me so happy~♥
i actually wanted to write kt-school-smex *ahaha* but then i felt like it wasn't the right mood and took a turn in the storyline *lol* but guess the smex won't wait too long *lol* i know my perverted mind after all ;)

hope you stay tuned for the next update(s) ^-^
(no subject) - meilhette on May 23rd, 2009 03:51 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:07 am (UTC) (Expand)
emi84emi84 on May 23rd, 2009 03:58 pm (UTC)
Finally an update. Yay..

Wow this give me some terror. Why? I don't know. It just I'm very worry about Jungsu situation, aww man poor him. I know Kangin love him but this is not a way to get a person we love.. Wahh can't wait for next..
1jet2unknown: eita smile1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:09 am (UTC)
haha yeah. kangin somehow is not the best when it comes to expressing his love, right? ^^;; i think both of them are in a pretty hard situation..
i'll update as soon as possible :)
eternalelfeternalelf on May 23rd, 2009 05:09 pm (UTC)
OMFG JUNGSU IS SO STUPIIIIDDDDDDD

omfg. you finally updated.
cant wait for the next chapter!!!
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:10 am (UTC)
haha well he has a crush on hankyung, right? can't abandon your crush that easily only to turn to a bully that makes your life as hard as it can possibly get *haha* ^^;;

thanks a lot for being such a loyal "fan" ♥
(no subject) - eternalelf on May 24th, 2009 05:06 pm (UTC) (Expand)
There's no obvious, rational form for sadness...: Lennox-Screwedmardigrasmaven on May 23rd, 2009 09:50 pm (UTC)
ZOMFG!!! THAT WAS JUST MADNESS!!! Kangin's so volatile! And just when he was about to get what he wanted... he stopped him!! It's like he realizes he wants Teukie but doesn't want Teukie to hurt but it makes him angry cuz it's like... well just whoa damn!! *flips out*
1jet2unknown: yesung1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:12 am (UTC)
haha kangin sure is volatile, ne ^^ but well... he wants more than just teuks body, right? and he's not such a bad guy as to let teuk force himself against his actual will... ^^ he's out sweety kangin afterall XD

happy you seem to like it ♥
(no subject) - mardigrasmaven on May 25th, 2009 02:19 am (UTC) (Expand)
sucre_d0rgesucre_d0rge on May 23rd, 2009 11:37 pm (UTC)
I read the entire thing like two weeks ago and didn't comment
I really love this
1jet2unknown: yesung yay1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:12 am (UTC)
whee~ thanks ^^ happy to gain new readers :)
lee maki ♥teukie143 on May 24th, 2009 01:21 am (UTC)
yay yay yay!!!! thanks for updating! > w <

*reads now*
lee maki ♥teukie143 on May 24th, 2009 02:28 am (UTC)
T^T i feel sorry for kangin.. D: he doesnt want to do that with teukie if he was just forced to do it. kangin wants to do it with love, not because of fear.

yays. *shot*

but this fic made me hate jungsu, lol. i know he's starting to fall for kangin, but he doesn't want to admit it. GRAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!! poor youngwoon..

-hugs kangin- 8D
(no subject) - 1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:14 am (UTC) (Expand)
Jishu: Tiffanyjishu on May 24th, 2009 03:33 am (UTC)
It frustrated me how their mood goes sweet and angsty then sweet then angsty again!!! But either way...it was really hot!!! and please continue... I have always been waiting here~
1jet2unknown: eita smile1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:15 am (UTC)
haha thanks for the neverending support ♥ i'm sure to continue as long as i have sweet readers like you :)
and i'm sorry for making the chapter swing so much between the different moods ^^;;
(no subject) - jishu on May 24th, 2009 09:42 am (UTC) (Expand)
g_myzo on May 24th, 2009 08:54 am (UTC)
a complicated sorta relationship they have..

<3
1jet2unknown: kangin baby1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 09:16 am (UTC)
haha yeah. you could say that ^^;

Casscairistiona on May 24th, 2009 04:40 pm (UTC)
*fangirls* YOU UPDATED!! *fangirls*

I'm so happy! ^^ That was so amusing too. ^^ :D I really feel sorry for Kangin. He really likes Jungsu, he's just not going about the right way of telling him! He should try and explain. At some time. *laughs*
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on May 24th, 2009 04:58 pm (UTC)
haha well... it's not that easy to come across with your feelings XD

thanks for commenting once again ♥ *happiness*
yesungloveryesunglover on May 25th, 2009 02:53 am (UTC)
You finally updated!!!! But I have to confess, it's tiring to see them like this!!! Somebody knock some sense into Teukie PLEASE!!!!
1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on May 25th, 2009 07:32 am (UTC)
haha they're on their way to realize what they feel for each other.... slooowly but... they are ^^;;
mairasmmairasm on May 25th, 2009 09:37 am (UTC)
Ohh such a long time!!
But I'm glad you found time to continue!!
So sorry for Kangin's lack of tact, or better yet, lack of words.. He should just say what he feels... And do I still sense Hanchul in the future? I hope so.
<333
1jet2unknown: eita smile1jet2unknown on May 25th, 2009 04:09 pm (UTC)
haha well at least hannie and chullie are pretty close, right? XD so there will be at least hinted hanchul ^^ and maybe even more~ *whistle*

thanks for being such a loyal and great reader ♥
yupakayupaka on June 1st, 2009 05:12 pm (UTC)
So ich hab mal wieder rumgestöbert und mir heut mal die 8 Kapitel hier gegeben und muss sagen...........WEITEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! :D das is so toll *_*
*fan-fähnchen schwenk*

sorry dass ich deutsch schreib, aber für englisch bin ich grad zu faul ^^'
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on June 1st, 2009 09:36 pm (UTC)
haha ich freu mich auch über deutsche kommentare, keine sorge XD und es freut mich riesig dass du die fic magst ♥ jeder neue leser und neue kommentar bringt mich zum lächeln und letztlich natürlich auch dazu weiterzuschreiben :) im moment bin ich zwar wieder ziemlich busy mit uni und so aber ich versuche mein bestes so bald als möglich wieder zu updaten ^-^
thasyaathasyaa on June 2nd, 2009 08:25 am (UTC)
gooosh
hi ! i wait chapter 9 ok thanksssss
Shersflashedlove on August 1st, 2009 02:07 pm (UTC)
*trying to wait for next chapter patiently :D
Annebisyosa ♕ | glasswingedsolitaryanguish on August 5th, 2009 12:13 pm (UTC)
hi uhm when can we expect the next chapter? hahaha! I'm dying with anticipation :))
1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on August 6th, 2009 11:44 am (UTC)
well i'm pretty much on hiatus with all my fanwork since i got the feeling that the readers had the same feeling as i did: that my work had gotten worse and worse..

i might consider wiriting again if inspiration hits me and all but right now i'm pretty much in a slump considering fanfics and stuff. sorry. to top it off i still have to work on a paper for university and all...
hope you can somehow understand...
(no subject) - eternalelf on August 11th, 2009 08:08 pm (UTC) (Expand)
mankadimankadi on September 13th, 2009 06:31 pm (UTC)
omg!!
i love ur writing!!
cant wait to the next chapter!@!!
kangteuk <333
shiroyama_yuuishiroyama_yuui on October 11th, 2009 02:52 am (UTC)
OMG CLIFFHANGER
I need the rest sooooooo badly i.i
Just love the story and the way you describe,srsly ^^
(Anonymous) on October 11th, 2009 04:46 am (UTC)
Omg I really LOVE YOUR work!it is so good . I am going to be dying while waiting for the next chap oh please update soon !!! >< ill be waiting !!! Again your awsomw this my fav fanfic ever !!!!!!
(Anonymous) on October 18th, 2009 07:25 pm (UTC)
To lazy to sign into my LJ...lurking is so much fun xDD

Anyways every time i read this fanfic of yours( which is 4 times and counting) i fall more and more in love.

I totally can't wait for the update.
/runs off to read again xDD

P.s I love your drawing skills. Have you ever thought of becoming a Manga Artist?
1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on October 20th, 2009 11:35 am (UTC)
thanks for complimenting my work so much!

i'll try to update soon... i was just super busy these last weeks and all x_X but i'm working on the next chapter already. just waiting for the final push on inspiration ^^;

i actually wanted to become an artist way back but gave up on it since my talent isn't sufficient for drawing as a job... so i just do it as a hobby ^^;;
amasakireyoko on March 3rd, 2010 04:42 pm (UTC)
Thank you for making Kangin stop~~ ^^ made him more human and considerate and less of a brute. kekeke~~
( 62 comments — Leave a comment )