16 March 2009 @ 08:13 pm
SiHan fanfic - Our World  
Title : Our World
Pairing : Siwon x Hankyung - SiHan
Author : suju_addicted
Words : 308 words
Genre : Romance
Rating : PG

The day was growing darker and the horizon turned into a mixture of red, orange and yellow. Hankyung let his gaze fall upon Siwon, who was sitting right beside him on the red picnic blanket. It was Hankyung’s idea to watch the sun set today, as an excuse to be able to sit beside that one person he loves. Siwon turned to see his hyung looking at him with his intense yet warm, brown eyes.

All of a sudden, Hankyung could feel an arm around his waist, pulling him closer towards Siwon. Siwon buried his face in Hankyung’s hair and breathed in the sweet smell of his hyung. Hankyung wrapped his arms and snuggled deeper into the younger singer’s warmth.

For a while, they just sat there in each other’s embrace without a care for the world. Let the world watch them, this loving couple that would face any obstacle as long as they have each other. Hankyung tilted his head a bit to look up at Siwon.

“Siwon?”

“Hmm...?” comes the reply.

“You know that I love you, right?”

“Of course.”

“I love you,” Hankyung said anyway.

“Hankyung,” Siwon spoke softly. He carefully placed his right hand under his hyung’s chin and lifted it, making their lips just inches apart. They could feel each other’s hot breath and then, their lips meet. The kiss was just as sweet as the one they share every day, like silk against silk.

After a while, they finally manage to pull away from each other. Siwon let his lips brush the other’s delicately. “I love you, Hankyung.” Siwon said in a whisper. And, for one brief moment, it felt like as if the world belongs to the both of them, as if the both of them are in their own world. A world with just them alone and no one else.

Current Location: bedroom
Current Mood: anxious
Current Music: Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

( 13 comments — Leave a comment )
Inn: sorry sorryinnocently_hot on March 16th, 2009 01:04 pm (UTC)
love it!! omg, i really can feel them!! love the scene too... it was a sweet moment of shihan.... thanks for sharing~
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on April 3rd, 2009 08:57 am (UTC)
I know...when I wrote this..I was visualizing everything. And thank you for reading
FollowUrDestiny: Sihanfollowurdestiny on March 16th, 2009 03:32 pm (UTC)
sweet ♥
다리야yuka_in_wonder on March 16th, 2009 08:24 pm (UTC)
Awww! So beautiful! *__*
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on April 3rd, 2009 08:56 am (UTC)
Thank you...
hirot0: GD starhirot0 on March 16th, 2009 10:52 pm (UTC)
ah dear, how beautiful~
one should become jealous xDD shihan is just so otp <33

what a nice good-night story xD
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on April 3rd, 2009 08:56 am (UTC)
Haha...Shihan is just simply wonderful
Sky: Yesung/Hankyungshinelikethesky on March 17th, 2009 01:08 am (UTC)
It's nice to have your own world sometimes...

:)
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on April 3rd, 2009 08:53 am (UTC)
I absolutely agree...:D
There's no obvious, rational form for sadness...: Ryomardigrasmaven on March 18th, 2009 04:29 am (UTC)
I love it!! It was a really soft and sweet ShiHan! :D
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on April 3rd, 2009 08:51 am (UTC)
Thank you
→mai←: so good you have to crylittletsuki on August 15th, 2009 03:47 pm (UTC)
Romantic~! Nothing like re-affirming your love as the sun sets over the waters. I hope what follows is a nice dinner and a few rolls in the bed.♥
suju_addictedsuju_addicted on August 15th, 2009 03:51 pm (UTC)
Haha =)

Aww...thankies.
( 13 comments — Leave a comment )