02 October 2008 @ 07:51 pm
[illustrated fic] You are mine - chapter 4 (part2)  

Title: You are mine
Author: 1jet2unknown
Pairing(s): Kangin x Eeteuk / onesided(?)!Hankyung x Eeteuk
Disclaimer: Don't own! This story is FICTION!
Summary for You are mine (complete): Being part of the student council and one of the stars among the pupils of an all boys school the pressure on Jungsu is pretty hard, especially for the upcoming exam. But somehow english just won't work out for him and when the pressure coming from his teachers gets too high he decides to cheat on the test... . But even though he gets an A- it will turn out that this decison will completely change his life. Why? Because there was a witness. And to prevent the witness to slip words to the teachers he has to obey his every wish... .
But maybe there's more to this keeping-Jungsu-as-a-slave than first meets the eye?

Released: Chapter 0 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4.1
Chapter: 4.2
Words: 3.935

Comment: I'm not sure wether I'm over my slumb... BUT: YES you can trust your eyes: I wrote quite some pages today and hence already am able to do an update ^^ .... the story didn't develope that much, though... i more or less simply enjoyed writing smutty smex ^^;; hope you'll forgive me... after all I did 2 more illustrations *puppyeyes* so dun be mad, ne? ne? ne?
but still: next chapter will have more story again ._. promise!

Warning: usage of drugs & explicit description!smut (!)

Current Mood: happy
Current Music: SuJu H - Run to you (live)

( 48 comments — Leave a comment )
lovelykitten8lovelykitten8 on October 2nd, 2008 06:43 pm (UTC)
ooh hot smut fav part the day after kangin is so cute he promise not to do it again and yummy soup so sweet
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on October 2nd, 2008 06:58 pm (UTC)
♥ happy u liked it ^^

i was afraid by now it's too much smut to handle XDDD
fadgelikefudgefadgelikefudge on October 2nd, 2008 07:15 pm (UTC)
Awww ^__^ im happy now
you just made my day a lot better you fantastic person you
<3<3
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:36 am (UTC)
haha XD i'm happy i could make your day *gg*

& thx for commenting ♥
Eri☆chu: takerueri_chu on October 2nd, 2008 07:41 pm (UTC)
This made my day. ♥♥♥
Kangin gets a little bit nicer, how cute ♥
I love the drawings ^^

Btw, i like this fic a little bit more than your previous fic. Both are really good, of course, but i think this fic has a better storyline.
1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:38 am (UTC)
thank you for your nice and encouraging words ;0; *happy*
and i'm happy you think i get better *haha* i hope i can keep up the storyline and live up to your expectations ^^;
waterlily8672waterlily8672 on October 2nd, 2008 08:07 pm (UTC)
WOW...*speechless*

Love it! Thank you!
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:39 am (UTC)

thankies~
Ming♥: kangteukamine87 on October 2nd, 2008 11:05 pm (UTC)
xDDDD

asihaldhaj
asdefmpskcdlvp.ldpflv
efslfc0rflwe[,cd[xl

I woke up and am watching sunrise with my coffee and got TWO KANGTEUK SMEXSSSSSSSSSSS X_______________X
*dies

I'm reading xd
Ming♥: eeteuk loveamine87 on October 2nd, 2008 11:14 pm (UTC)
oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

does it mean that teuk is not mad with kangin again O_____o
food is one way to win a man's heart.. haha xD I guess there's some correctness with that phrase

:D

I still feel bad for Chullie *sighs* when will he find out?
1jet2unknown: teukie biker1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:42 am (UTC)
teukie won't let kangin off so easy i guess... but he feels not totally disgusted with it for some reason *___* (maybe cause kangin was just too damn good? XDD)

and i really have a hard time to think about how to restore heeteuk!friendship ... cause whenever i come up with an idea chulie gets bitchy in my mind *lol*

and haha yeah i, too, thought it was quite a day for kt-fics XD it was by coincidence that two chapters with drugged!teukie and lotsa smut were released *haha*
(maybe the world just needed it? X3)
animegirl29: SJ - SJM's parents :Panimegirl29 on October 2nd, 2008 11:38 pm (UTC)
*sings along* smut smut SMUUUUT~!! ^0^...*then chants*...is love love LOVE!! XD Smut is always good to wake up to! I'll be waiting to see what happens next~ ♥♥♥
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:43 am (UTC)
thankies~♥
haha yeah kt-smut is definitely love XDDD
(and i'm also waiting to see what happens next in ur fic *keke*)
mairasmmairasm on October 3rd, 2008 01:29 am (UTC)
WOW!!!
No words...
Very nice indeed!!
So he is changing... Good to know... But I bet it will be though...
lol
PS. May I just say that if there is some Hanchul (not just onesided) I'll be very happy!! lol
<333
1jet2unknown: kangteuk1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:45 am (UTC)
thanks so much for liking it ^w^
i hope i can get a realistic change in person somehow *haha*

ps: we'll see what i can do :P
untinnu, Lee Je Bin, Takitoteka: YunhoAnimeuntinnu on October 3rd, 2008 01:29 am (UTC)
ahh!!! they're so cute at the end!!! and Kangin! he's not a big scary guy..awwww..he's a big softy...Leeteuk! so lucky!!!

(and the smut was HOT!)
1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:46 am (UTC)
haha yeah kangin is a teddy - buuuut he's a bad boy, too :3
perfect mixture i'd say XD

thx for commenting & liking it ♥
mikudaisuki on October 3rd, 2008 03:52 am (UTC)
Oh wow!!! I'm speechless...
Hurry up and update the next one ne ^ ^
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:47 am (UTC)
haha i'll try to update soon... but it might take some time since i have a friend staying with me for the week-end and all ^^

There's no obvious, rational form for sadness...: Irasciblemardigrasmaven on October 3rd, 2008 05:19 am (UTC)
OH MY!! This was a rather interesting part 2... I'm glad that Kangin is feeling guilty for what he's done. He should. But I know he wants to make amends. Kimchi soup is a good way to go! XDDD
So we've all learned not to listen to Yesung when it comes to ANYTHING!! Lol.

♥♥♥ Can't wait for 5!
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:48 am (UTC)
haha yeah kangins kimchi-soup can make up for almost everything XD but he will have to try harder to get forgiveness and maybe even love *nod nod*
and: lol. yes. don't trust yesung too much XDDD

♥ thx so much again for commenting~
korichan: How are you gonna play me like that?korichan on October 3rd, 2008 06:56 am (UTC)
And now we know the real reason all the members ignore YeSung's antics. He'd have them in constant orgies from sex drugs and they'd never perform or even be able to leave the house ever again.

I kept looking at this and wondering why it was so recent when you had updated a couple of days ago before I finally realized that it meant you had updated part two of the chapter.

*hug* I totally needed to read something good too, so thank you~ You made me a lot happier than I was. :D
1jet2unknown: teukie what1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:50 am (UTC)
*LOL* yeah XDDDD he'd make super junior nothing more than a hot bunch of sexmaniacs *muhahaha*

so happy i could make you happier ♥ being told such sweet stuff make's me want to write more and more and more~ :3
korichankorichan on October 5th, 2008 03:41 am (UTC)
Haha, could you imagine the headlines and the coverup after they all died having too much sex together? I'd hope for videos and pictures to somehow make their way online

I totally didn't even mention that I had read this at work, and I was trying to read without letting the page show too much of the last picture. xDD I couldn't help myself though, I had to read it. <33333
chii_gomdorichii_gomdori on October 3rd, 2008 07:12 am (UTC)
Okay first..
You updated soo quickly :3

"How about you just try?"
:O HOT!!!
SMUT = asldfk IDEK = LIFE D;
YAY! Your illustrations!! *o* -glomps-
second..ILY (can I add you as a friend?)

third...I LOVE YOUR KI he's full of surprises and draws people/he's soo understandable and pitiful, yet has despisable qualities..
I dunno how to explain it other than...

Your Kangin = ♥♥♥

I cannot wait for the next one (sorry or babbling)
1jet2unknown: kangteuk1jet2unknown on October 3rd, 2008 09:54 am (UTC)
yeah i was able to update so quickly ö_ö i even shocked myself XDDD but i guess the reason i could simply write away that chap was that the chapter is pure smut ^^;;

and thx for commenting on he illustrations ♥ i dun like the first one actually.... >_> BUT i'm feeling quite ok with the smutty one *kekeke*
(and of course you can add me as a friend if you want to :O ♥)

yay~ i'm happy you like my kangin XD it's hard to have a realistic image of a badboy!teddybear XD but i try my best *gambarimasu~!*

and thx for babbling ;) makes me happy~ ♥
chii_gomdorichii_gomdori on October 4th, 2008 05:20 am (UTC)
Hahaha...we can all understand that -nods-
well it's still a good, long chap♥

Really? I like it...it helps us to picture a little of how pitiful ET looked in KI's eyes ;)
and yay!! teheh ^^ new friend :3

I know he's an oxymoron...I think that's what makes people love his character xD and yay HWAITING!♥

yay! When I make someone happy, it makes me happy :D and I'm happy you replied hehe♥
dream4fatgirl on October 3rd, 2008 10:12 am (UTC)
reads chap again... plugs nose from nosebleed...
*spazz*
1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 09:56 am (UTC)
haha thanks for reading again, sweety~ ♥
yuyamassu on October 3rd, 2008 01:17 pm (UTC)
Sorry, I haven't been commenting a few post before...
But i'll comment now since i have the time to do so! =DDD

KangIn is like a two sided person, the rough side and the cute side!
He's so cute when he tries to convince Leeteuk to drink the soup!>.<

The smut was too much~*faints due to nosebleed*
But I like it! XDDDDD

I can't wait for more!
1jet2unknown: teukie snow1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:04 am (UTC)
happy you read & liked it ♥

i hope i can find the right way between kangin's two sides to keep the story alive ö_ö
g_myzo on October 3rd, 2008 02:59 pm (UTC)
the piccies made it a thousand times more hawter!!! 8D
i see kangin's getting sweeter. pouting already, too cute ^0^ he should stop being a bully now, right? time to work on getting jungsu to forgive him so they can be kangtuek~

1jet2unknown: teuki hawt1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:08 am (UTC)
haha well the bully!kangin won't dissappear right away... but the cute kangin will come through more and more... at least that's what i've got planned ^^;;

and thanx for commenting on the pics. i feel down about my art these days... so getting some comments bout the illustrations makes me feel a bit better..
g_myzo on October 6th, 2008 01:52 pm (UTC)
sounds reasonable ^^

you shouldn't be cause it's so love <3 maybe i don't comment on it as much as i do the story but i'm always thinking how beautiful it is.
orangecocoorangecoco on October 3rd, 2008 04:49 pm (UTC)
You're fast update!*w*

and You wanna make me died by this love scene, you're pitiless..
oh on I'm just kidding!!hahah

I love you >____<

I feel relieve Teukie don't angry anymore because may be he's a good people,
easy to forgive like angle. Oh I forgot it , he's angle!! hahaha

After that, Kangin Fightingggg!!!! >[]<

I'll cheer you to catch your beautiful angle's heart!! >______<

1jet2unknown: kangteuk happy1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:10 am (UTC)
thanks for your long comment *___* *happy*
it's nice to hear you like it so much and it makes me even happier to see you cheer Kangin on :3

hope you'll stay tuned for the coming chapters ^w^ ♥
seungjea: geekyseungjea on October 4th, 2008 05:29 pm (UTC)
yes it is ...
it's really really weird
today i read 2 fics where jungsu is drugged and raped (willingly) by kangin! ^^ i think he gave the wrong impression to us, nice fans ^^
thanks for update ... love this fic so much!!
1jet2unknown: kangteuk1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:13 am (UTC)
haha yeah i, too, noticed that two kangteuk!druggedrape-chapter were released the same day *haha* poor teukie XD

thx for reading ♥
Angelepikroo on October 6th, 2008 01:15 am (UTC)
yayy kangin :3. better stay like that now O:
1jet2unknown1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:14 am (UTC)
he'll try his best to win teukie.... but well... like i said: it won't be so easy ^^

thx for reading & commenting all the time ^w^
mookiepie007mookiepie007 on October 6th, 2008 05:36 am (UTC)
wow!!! i love this series!!! update soon!!
1jet2unknown: teukie biker1jet2unknown on October 6th, 2008 10:16 am (UTC)
thanks so much for commenting ^-^

i'll try to update soon... i'm just not sure whetherican update so soon *writers block*
psychobarbiehaxpsychobarbiehax on October 10th, 2008 11:02 pm (UTC)
Are you going to do more with this, I've been loving it (i iz lurker)
1jet2unknown: teukie bitch1jet2unknown on October 11th, 2008 01:00 am (UTC)
i WILL do more.... i just dun find the.... muse right now ^^; and university is coming up next week so i might take some time until the next update .___.
maybe i can do a small update until monday. but then my first priority is to get used to university again ^^

hope you'll stay tuned until the release of the following chap & thanks so much for the comment~ ^^
3rd Person©lishengshun on October 24th, 2008 11:26 pm (UTC)
와!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@x@

SO...엄마야!!!!!

So sexyyyyy X_x

PLEASE MORE CHINA-BOY Han Geng~<3!!!!!!
1jet2unknown: teukie snow1jet2unknown on October 26th, 2008 05:43 pm (UTC)
haha i'll try to get some more hannie in the following chapters but well... the main pairing is kangteuk so of course they're first ^^

thx for commenting ~♥
hyejinnn on November 17th, 2008 05:12 am (UTC)
smut!:O lolll
"could you maybe stop rubbing against my back" AAHAHAHHA KANGIN!!<333
omg FLOWERPOT!!! PUAHAHAHA. ohh hes so trustingg
"stupid head yesung" i agree stupid head yesung!! lollll x]
SOUP awwww KANGINNNNIEE<33 hes so cuteee. and his promises to never do bad things to teukiee<33
amasakireyoko on February 28th, 2010 01:54 am (UTC)
heehehee. Teddy bear-ish? ^^ kekeke. So CUUUUUUUUUUTE! Too cute! And damn that scene was HOT! Definitely a lot better than the scenes in Do you Love Me (not that I didn't enjoy those too. kekeke) Next! *dashes*
( 48 comments — Leave a comment )