1jet2unknown (1jet2unknown) wrote in miracle______,
  • Mood: happy
  • Music: SuJu H - Run to you (live)

[illustrated fic] You are mine - chapter 4 (part2)

Title: You are mine
Author: 1jet2unknown
Pairing(s): Kangin x Eeteuk / onesided(?)!Hankyung x Eeteuk
Disclaimer: Don't own! This story is FICTION!
Summary for You are mine (complete): Being part of the student council and one of the stars among the pupils of an all boys school the pressure on Jungsu is pretty hard, especially for the upcoming exam. But somehow english just won't work out for him and when the pressure coming from his teachers gets too high he decides to cheat on the test... . But even though he gets an A- it will turn out that this decison will completely change his life. Why? Because there was a witness. And to prevent the witness to slip words to the teachers he has to obey his every wish... .
But maybe there's more to this keeping-Jungsu-as-a-slave than first meets the eye?

Released: Chapter 0 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4.1
Chapter: 4.2
Words: 3.935

Comment: I'm not sure wether I'm over my slumb... BUT: YES you can trust your eyes: I wrote quite some pages today and hence already am able to do an update ^^ .... the story didn't develope that much, though... i more or less simply enjoyed writing smutty smex ^^;; hope you'll forgive me... after all I did 2 more illustrations *puppyeyes* so dun be mad, ne? ne? ne?
but still: next chapter will have more story again ._. promise!

Warning: usage of drugs & explicit description!smut (!)

Tags: fanart, pairing: eeteuk/kangin
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded  

• 48 comments