07 April 2012 @ 12:15 am
Title: Retrouvailles
Pairing: KangTeuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance, fluff
Warning/s: yaoi, implied smut, language
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: One-Shot; Complete, 1,415W
Summary: The best part of being apart is the feeling of completeness you get when you finally reunite.

"It's a pity, though. I like Kang-in better."

Title: Unrequited
Pairing: one-sided!SiMin
Genre: angst
Warning/s: yaoi, implied smut, crude language
Verse: alternate
Type/Status: One-Shot; Complete, 1,099W
Summary: Sungmin didn't believe in love and Siwon was fine with that, at first. Then again, shit happens - love, happens.

It was definitely going to be a long night - for Siwon, at least.

Current Location: IN MY ROOM
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: Lee Donghae - Endless Love

hitsu~♥
07 April 2012 @ 01:19 am

Title: SM HIGH: prologue. 
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae (HaeHyuk), Yunho/Changmin (HoMin), Heechul/Leeteuk (83line), Kyuhyun/Yesung ( KyuSung), Kai/LuHan (KaiHan), Kris/Lay (KriXing), & Onew/Key (OnKey)
Author: hitsugaya15
Rating: G
Genre: AU/Romance/Drama/Fantasy/Humor
Length: prologue
Warning(s): vampire!exo
Summary: SM High is an all-boys high school whose school life revolves around the 'love story' of each boy in the Student Council. Each branched off chapter of the story carries its own title because it develops the relationship between the members of the Student Council and their crushes.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee and EXO, however, the plot is mine and only mine!

cchoie
07 April 2012 @ 01:59 am
Title: Sweaters, shirts and songs.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook.
Genre:  Romance.
Lenght: One-Shot I guess.
Summary: Being apart is awful.

"Don't go."

Amal
07 April 2012 @ 02:07 am

Inescapable
Kyuhyun/Donghae; PG-13; AU; Angst; 1.5k+ words
Warning: slight mentions of sex/prostitution. may be disturbing at some level (I’m not even sure xD)
Summary: ‘Oh, I used to sleep with your old man in a regular basis. He came by once a week and was okay with the high rate the boss set for me. He also paid me extra and sometime brought me gifts. He was nice and all, but I never felt anything special for him, you know. He was just a client. Besides, he’s old.’
A/N: I know I have like a ton of chapters to work on. But I just have to get this out of my system. Don’t hate me.. even though I know you have the right to (I’m a crappy updater orz)

In reality, life sucks and you can’t just die.

kyuwook_4eva
07 April 2012 @ 02:14 am
Title: For Fools, About Fools
Pairing: Kyuwook
Word count: 2951 words
Summary: Stupid. He is stupid and like every other idiot in this world, he doesn’t deserve happiness.
A/N: Second/Last part of twoshot! :)

“Ryeowook was the toy; the problem was that I couldn’t find any better toys. Or maybe it was because I’ve grown to love this toy and despite all its flaws, it’s now the best toy in my eyes."

Hannah Grace Bolten
07 April 2012 @ 02:18 am

Title: City of Love
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, PWP, Super cheesy fluffy romance
Summary: So I hear Ryeowook didn't flash his abs at SS4 Paris, and I'm sure we're all wondering why. This is my theory.
Disclaimer: Ryeowook would never wear a shirt again if he was mine...
Author's Note: Talking to sheepless_she this morning about her ideas why Ryeowook would randomly not pull up his shirt. And of course it ended in YeWook smut xD

Yesung sighed, disappointed at the long lines. "Well, at least kiss me then." Ryeowook wasn't sure if he should laugh or hit him again.

jpsdm
title: i can be your china doll (if you wanna see me fall)
pairing: onesided kyumin, seokyu.
rating: PG13.
summary: "when we grew up, nothing was what it seemed."
warning: character death. errors due to 3am.

"Tell me life is beautiful."

skyhigh2824
07 April 2012 @ 07:58 am
Title : Bonjour Paris
Pairing : YeWon
Genre : romance
Rating : Pg 13
Disclaimer : Yewon is real…..no matter what people say YeWon is real
Warning : Unbeta_ed
Summary : What YeWon do in Paris?
Notes : This is written for Mr. Choi Siwon’s birthday!!! Yaaayyy……happy birthday captain wish you all the best and please love Yesung more XD. Guys I never been to Paris so please understand if I picture the city in a wrong way^^ and takuu_raynes ! You asking for fluffy fic? Here I make one! Happy now?

"“What? Do you flirt with them? oh!! You want some hot blonde now? ” Siwon doesn’t look happy

Yesung chuckles, cup Siwon’s jaw “Awww……My boyfriend get jealous again"

Current Location: Yewontopia
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Boyzone : Everyday I love you

bling_chullie
07 April 2012 @ 11:13 am
Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul, DongHae (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: Sorry for the long wait...

'HeeChul, have you left him back in this hell and just ran away on your own? Is he even alive?'

07 April 2012 @ 03:31 pm
Title: My Boss Is An Ass 5/?
Type: Chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Siwon/Kibum
Rating: PG 13
Genre: alternate universe , romance
Warning: Unbeta'ed , Written in Sungmin's POV , Genre is still not set. May contain explicit material in the succeeding chapters but still depending on my mood.

Description: Sungmin at the age of 20 is already an orphan and a breadwinner. His 12 years old brother, Shindong keeps on gaining weight which the doctor categorizes as his way of coping up with the lost of their parents. In order to give his brother a good life, Sungmin decided to try and get the job as a secretary under the close scrutiny of one ass's boss, Cho Kyuhyun. Will Sungmin be able to endure the hell presented to him and penetrates the cold heart of his soon-to-be boss? Or will Sungmin ends up like one of the misfortunate people that lost their job, scarred for life and ended up as the loser in this thing called, life?

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four

("Is that your boyfriend?" Shindong greeted me angrily, his hands on his wide bulging hips, the moment I opened the door.)

Yheoj
07 April 2012 @ 05:48 pm
Title: Obsession Possession - 15/?
Type : Chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Kangin , Leeteuk , KangMin , slight!KangTeuk , superninja!Shindong , 
Genre: AU , Psychological, Smut , Romance 
Rating: R
Warning: unbeta-ed, violence , slight!smut 
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Sungmin or any of the characters appeared in this fic.

Description: Sungmin is a teacher by profession, very well respected by his colleagues and students. Kyuhyun is a student who got a crush on Sungmin. What will happen if Kyuhyun finds out Sungmin's secret that could ruin his career and tarnish his name as a teacher?

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four // Chapter Five // Chapter Six // Chapter Seven //Chapter Eight // Chapter Nine // Chapter Ten // Chapter Eleven // Chapter Twelve // Chapter Thirteen // Chapter Fourteen

(Why are they doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this kind of sadistic treatment?)

科瑞
07 April 2012 @ 05:50 pm
Title: Gravity Always Wins
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Donghae
Genre: Angst, Science Fiction, Future!AU
Rating: PG
Warning: Character Death
Summary: How do you show something that's not supposed to exist?
Notes: May the day that I get tired of writing sci-fi never come. Dedicated to my best friend Brittany and her sister Jewel - they saved this story from the trash-can.

You were my best creation. The one I was the most proud of. You know that, right?

rawrrrstar
07 April 2012 @ 06:20 pm
Title : Online Romance
Chapter : 3/3 
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SungminX? , Kyuhyun
Genre : humor,, fluff?
Rating : R
Warnings : male x male
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Sungmin spends his free time getting to know someone on the net.
A/N : Sorry for being late. It didn't turn out at all the way I expected. I'm sorry if I dissapoint you. T.T
Previews chapters : [ 1 ][ 2 ]

"pinkGarter?"

♔ Izza 배 교자
07 April 2012 @ 06:45 pm
Title: I Won't Give Up [songfic]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: They say our love is wrong; it’s forbidden. It’s taboo.

--

( After all, we both found home in each other’s arms. )

obliviousme1536
07 April 2012 @ 07:26 pm
Title: You are better Than Life
Chapter: 2
Pairing: Main-KyuMin (others)
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst
Rating: R
Warnings: Language - Fluff- Comedy- Attempted Suicide- Adult Content- Death
Disclaimer: I do not own the actual men, names, or any of the sort. Simply the characters Of my own personification), idea and concept.
Summary: Has anyone ever taught you the difference between being alive and living? From loving someone and being in love? That is just what Sungmin does to Kyuhyun. He teached him the meaning of life and love in one of the most profound and heart wrenching ways.
part 1- http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/8294.html part 2- http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/8546.html#cutid1 part 3- http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/8859.html#cutid1

Ayen
Title: I Love Hyung
Pairings: EunHae and KyuMin
Genre: Angst, Romance, Friendship, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning: AU, boy-to-boy love
Summary: Anybody can have a change of heart, but it takes too long for us to realize it due to that thing called pride.

Remember not to go near him when he's already on the bed.

Previous Chapters:
Prologue ○ 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6 * 7 * 8 * 9 * 10

Title: Special Day

Pairing: KyuSung/YeKyu, friendship!KyuMin

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance, Friendship, Drama

Warning: AU

Length: One-shot

Summary: Kyuhyun doesn’t really celebrate his birthday, being the busy person he is and for some reasons. However, on his 24th birthday, a person he met changed his views in life, making him have the want to celebrate it again.

A/N: Originally a KyuMin fic... just tried writing a KyuSung one ^^

"Is this seat taken?"

FoxyPumpkin15

Title: Level Two - Whirlpool of Lies
Main Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Adventure, romance, action
Warnings: Violence, Swear words...
Summary:  Kyuhyun’s survived Level One but that doesn’t mean the game has ended. Level Two is a world covered in water with lies at every corner, deceit in every turn and not a single person to trust. Without someone to watch his back, the Game may just be over for him.
[ Master List ]

-----

Donghae grabbed Sungmin by the front of the shirt and yanked him toward the side of the boat. “Sungmin , this is the Unending Sea. There are MONSTERS in these waters. Get him the hell out of there!”

Yun Haneul
07 April 2012 @ 10:36 pm
Title: Find / Wordless / All aboard
Pairing: HaeMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Friendship, Angst, Romance
Since HaeMin is practically dating nowadays, here's some drabbles.

Dess
07 April 2012 @ 11:36 pm
Title: How they'll NOT confess: 4 drabbles
Pairings: Siwon/Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Donghae
Rating: PG-13 to R for language
Summary: Pretty much what title says, things they won't say or do to confess.
Notes: Four drabbles of 100 words each. Originally meant for Kyu's birthday but didn't make it so might as well post after Hyuk's and Won's since they're here ;D

"I am not obsessed with you, okay?!”

Eréndira Arvizu ✿◕‿◕
07 April 2012 @ 11:57 pm
Title: That Day
Type: Multi-chaptered
Chapter: Eighteen
Author: eriiar
Pairing: KyuHyuk (Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk)
Genre: AU!Royalty themed, Drama, Romance, angst
Warnings: Some grammar errors~~
Summary: Prince Kyuhyun and prince Eunhyuk made mistakes in the past; mistakes that neither of them are willing to recall; that until fate and conflicts between kingdoms make both princes realize their own feelings; a story where guilt, passion and love is involved; a story that shows how past mistakes will always mark someone’s life forever.

That Day [Chapter 18]