na ireon saramiya!
16 March 2012 @ 01:13 am
Carpe Jugulum, chapter III
main!Heechul/Han Geng, one-sided Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, further pairings in future chapers; action, crack, romance, vampire!au; NC-17
Vampire!Han Geng and Heechul have a score to settle, but human!Hyukjae and Henry are there to save everyone from the Big Bad Undead. No problem.

one
two
three; if you could only see / the beast you've made of me

anchovyxfishy
Title: Haehyuk,Kangteuk, Kyumin, Sibum sugar fun (3 Updates)
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Kyumin,Kangteuk,Haehyuk, Sibum
Work: Photography

Wanna see ? :D than click >here<

Mel
16 March 2012 @ 02:37 am
Title:The Gallery
Author: wind-drifter
Genre: AU/Angst
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyusung
Rating: PG-13 just to be on the safer side
Summary: There’s a gallery, a manager, an artist and then there’s Sungmin, discovering a world he’d never known before.

Warning: Girly Sungmin
Notes: Just something I needed to write. Standard Disclaimer’s apply.

(Pastel – Fascination)     (Charcoal - First Look)     (Oil - disinterest)    (Ink – Metamorphosis)     (Coffee - A glimpse)       (Palette – Discoveries)

Masterlist

alexine
16 March 2012 @ 02:46 am
title: past the finish line [10-b/10]
author: donghaiii
type: multi-chaptered
pairing: eunhae;kyumin
rating: pg-13
genre: au, romance, action
words: 4465
summary: Hyukjae is your average accountant with a fascination for fast cars. Somehow, after a rough night, he winds up in a blue third-generation Camaro with a guy named Donghae winking at him from outside his window. “Welcome to the world of street racing, Eunhyuk. Don’t forget to put your seatbelt on!” A gunshot sounds. “Have fun!”

| 1 | 2-a | 2-b3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7-a | 7-b | 8 | 9 | 10-a

( “Lee Hyukjae, you’re going to live such a fucked up life.” )

Monic
16 March 2012 @ 10:12 am
Title: Audition Couples
Author: me
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairing: HaeHyuk, HanChul, KyuMin
Summary: Can a couple in a game be a couple in real life?

Masterpost
Level 3: Part 1- Reality Check; Part 2- Captain's Gummy Smile

Pretentious McBoobies
16 March 2012 @ 12:41 pm
LJ is screwy.

After looking into the problem of the entry page I have found that it is something wrong with LJ itself. There are several users over in the LJ support requests who are having the same issue.

ETA: Apparently this issue is only happening to users and communities with an underscore before their names (like _starcandy ) or after (like miracle______ ) You can still post to the comm and for some of you viewing the comm in your own journal will help, though that won't work for everyone.
Tags:

mysapphiresky
16 March 2012 @ 01:00 pm
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun's been a different person ever since his parents adopted Lee Sungmin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic request for [info]imperfectlyevil.
Spot: [info]imperfectlyevil [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“Stay away from me,” Kyuhyun hissed venomously. “It’s all your fault.” )

Also, please read this post. Thank you!

Don't you see the wounds that you give me?
16 March 2012 @ 04:15 pm
Title: Then Holding Hands And Life Was Perfect
Pairing: Eunhae; Gen
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst
Warning: Trigger Warning - Contains mention of self harm, suicide and depression.
Summary: Donghae had to watch as the man he loved slowly fell apart.

"Donghae grinned to himself and almost felt like he could cry tears of joy because right then, at that moment, he felt as if his life was perfect."

Current Mood: anxious

skyhigh2824
16 March 2012 @ 04:31 pm
Title : MORE THAN LOVE
Pairing : YeWon
Genre : Angst, romance
Rating : Pg 13
Disclaimer : Yewon is real…..no matter what people say YeWon is real
Warning : Unbeta_ed
Summary : siwon wanting something he’ll never have, one tragic accident change his life, almost 6 years later destiny offer him something he always want, will he succeed this time?

"What do you want from me, Yesung?"

Current Location: Yewontopia
Current Mood: bitchy
Current Music: Yesung : For one day

FoxyPumpkin15
16 March 2012 @ 05:32 pm
Title: The Jock / The Royal
Characters: SMtown, Yonghwa, Nichkhun, Nari
Pairings: Various
Genre: Romance, angst, AU
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Swear words, alcohol and drug use
Summary: The students at SM High are stuck in rigid stereotypes that no one dares to cross. But soon they begin to learn that the image on the outside doesn’t always show the real picture on the inside. Barriers are broken, forbidden relationships formed, secrets revealed and hidden feelings are pulled to the surface. It’s only a matter of time before someone breaks.
[ Master List ]

-----

The Jock:

She'd try again tomorrow.

The Royal:

It was just another party to him. Nothing special.

Pretentious McBoobies
16 March 2012 @ 06:29 pm

nu (new), establish (established order), style, and tempo
minhyun | ren | jr | baekho | aron 

nuest_fics is a community dedicated to fanworks relating to pledis' newest group, nu'est. our aim is to provide a large archive of quality fanfiction for readers. join and begin posting your fics today! ♥

(posting for nuest )

mira_aranel
16 March 2012 @ 06:45 pm
Title: Nobody's Home
Rating: Pg-13 (rating may increase)
Pairing: EunHae
Warnings: Mentions of child abuse and neglect, angst
Word count: 1,715
Summary: Donghae finds happiness in Hyukjae when the rest of the world provides only desolation and neglect.
Disclaimer: I wish...
Chapters: (Chapter 01) (Chapter 02)

Read Here!

永远。
16 March 2012 @ 07:00 pm
title: dirty for you
pairing: kibum/donghae
rating: NC17
summary: donghae's dirty, but only for kibum.

donghae thinks of coming on kibum's sheets, backed arched with biting lips.

Sammy
16 March 2012 @ 08:17 pm
Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Seventeen

Master List

m_rsini
16 March 2012 @ 08:50 pm
Prompt: Rooftops
Pairing: Hankyung/Sungmin
Raiting: PG-13
Summary: Sungmin can't handle being a leader.

Sungmin wonders, briefly, how many times Hankyung stood on a rooftop and wished to destroy himself on the pavement below.

Soju_drip
16 March 2012 @ 09:32 pm
Author : soju_drip
Title : Disrupted Practice
Word Length : 2,200

Pairing : MinWook
Rating : NC17
Genre : smut

Summary : Sungmin's got some cruel games and Ryeowook just happens to state something that gets him thrown straight into the center of one... practice makes perfect!

Sequel to Private Time - http://http://soju-drip.livejournal.com/10494.html (but can be read on its own)

HERE - http://soju-drip.livejournal.com/21928.html

bling_chullie
16 March 2012 @ 10:26 pm
Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: Start of their new life...? xD Btw, I want to thank all those who read this, especially the ones who comment, though I have nothing against silent readers :) <3

With a smile on his lips, HeeChul looked at SiWon. The younger one returned the smile which said, they would be free. Finally.

IPSUREN
16 March 2012 @ 11:22 pm

Title: IPSUREN, Book One: Rise Apocalypse Chapter: 11
Pairing: EunHae, minor HaeHyukMin, SiHanChul, YeWook,
Rating: NC-17, Chapter Rating: NC-17
Summary: Donghae is a young boy living in the Gutter of a futuristic city where humans have been overthrown by a superior race of beings called Ipsuren. Having been Incepted into this new race through a grueling, dangerous, two-week long process called kani, he is now in control of his own fate. Or so he is made to believe.
General Fic Warnings: depictions of sex and violence, character bastardization, character death, drug use, complicated terms (with aid of an organized glossary), major AU, angst, large word counts. Pretty much everything  except rape. Maybe a little bit of psychological rape, too.

To The LJ // CH 01 // CH 02 // CH 03 // CH 04 // CH 05 // CH 06 // CH 07 // CH 08 // CH 09 // CH 10 // CH 11

vlmasj825
16 March 2012 @ 11:36 pm
Title: The Boy in the Wool Hat
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: "Smile for me again."