Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Rating: NC-17 overall
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung 
Pairings: TBA
WC: 8,246
Warnings: Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

A/N (dreaminginside): Well, here it is! This is a labor of love here, I hope you enjoy! Look forward to more! <3

A/N (seeeno): I hope everyone likes this, Cat and I have slaved over it for half the month and we're not even close to being done yet but we couldn't wait to share! Enjoy~~ (Oh, and we'll post updates once a week, every Sunday so be sure to check it out!)

It’s a measure of a ways off until the hour of sleep, but many turns past the time of waking. ) 
14 November 2011 @ 02:58 am

Title: The Next Best Thing [Sequel to Sick Little Games]
Pairing: Various. Main: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: AU!High School, romance
Rating: R
Warnings: Sexual situations, language
Summary: Once a playboy, always a playboy, right? Sungmin knows it's too late for a do-over and to find true love, but maybe he can get the next best thing...

14 November 2011 @ 03:03 am
Title: 0430 – Introduction: Dr. Lee Hyukjae
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: au!psychiatrist ; angst ; romance
Rating: R (for drug use)
Length: 1/100
Summary: Lee Hyukjae, a psychiatrist, tells about his interesting encounters with a drug addict patient.

It was an awkward moment for me, at least. He focused on the drink while I didn’t know if I should stare at him, initiate a conversation or just wait for him until he talks. Clearly, I couldn’t kick him out because he paid for this session but really, he’s one of the hard patients to handle. )
14 November 2011 @ 06:09 am
Title: Connection
Pairing: SiChul, slight!EunHae
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon is acting strange on their concert and his members are worried.
AN: Birthday fic for undeadvampire, so happy birthday :D Hope you have an amazing day and always be happy and keep on smiling. God bless you :)

'I'm waiting for HeeChul. You go to sleep, Hae. Good night,' LeeTeuk said with a smiling face.
the detachment of dreams and reality resemble you
14 November 2011 @ 08:30 am
Title : Tonight I Can Write the Saddest Line
Chapter : 0-1/20
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Victoria
Genre : Romance, Angst, Fluff, Friendship
Rating : PG
Disclaimer : A fic challenge based on Pablo Neruda's poem of the same title.
Summary : A story of two persons, one trying to make his own destiny, and the other trying to run away from his own.

Prologue | Chapter 1
14 November 2011 @ 10:46 am
Title: School Drabbles
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Length: drabbles
Summary: Drabbles of KyuSung about school. different AU's
Note: because denden143 and other readers needs fluff once in a while. There are more to come~

Fieldtrip, Pencil and PE
redno chan
14 November 2011 @ 11:19 am
title: A Bet For A Date
pairing: Kyusung, Yesung-centric (Yesung with various SNSD and f(x) members)
character: Kyuhyun, Yesung, Leeteuk, Victoria, Taeyeon, Yoona (other will come including Jongjin, Yesung's bro! ^^)
rating: PG-13, chaptered
genre: fluff, romance
summary: An idol couple show that resulted in an interesting bet of dates. And the evil plan begin...

it's all about KYUSUNG and their bet
14 November 2011 @ 01:30 pm
Title: Him.
Pairing: Eunhae :")
Rating: PG
Word count: 905.
Summary: It seems the colors that made up the color spectrum had completely vanished. The only colors left were pure black, pure dark brown, and one hundred percent dark gray.

They told me that I was crazy. They told me he didn't exist, that he was just apart of my imagination.

But how could he be when I could feel him, see him, hear him, and smell him?
14 November 2011 @ 02:18 pm
Title: Losing My Innocence Chapter 10
Pairing: SiHae (SiwonXDonghae), featuring Yoona
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Romance, Slash
Disclaimer: Story is fictional
NoteWritten in Donghae's POV
Summary: It was a natural gesture from me to Siwon.

14 November 2011 @ 03:31 pm
Pairing: Kyumin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Warnings: adult themes - incest.
Summary: One day, Kyuhyun's father brings back Sungmin - his newly found half-brother. They grew up and Kyuhyun can no longer deny that he loves his brother. Kyuhyun soon moves to another country, leaving Sungmin behind - in effort to get over his brother. But though loving isn't easy, forgetting is much harder - especially, if true love lingers.
A/N: and so i did some naughty parts in this chapter. just to make things clear, i have at least another 6 more chapters to write till i think i can end it. i changed my initial plot for this chapter thus pushed back my update. i'll try to update sooner :)

Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 / Chapter 4 / Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part A / Chapter 6 Part B / Chapter 6 Part C
Chapter 7 / Chapter 8 / Chapter 9 / Chapter 10 / Chapter 11
Chapter 12 / Chapter 13 /

“Don’t you want to go somewhere else and play?” she said a seductive smile on her face. 

Current Location: moving around and round
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Super Junior - Storm
14 November 2011 @ 05:28 pm
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Sungmin has never spoken a word since Kyuhyun's known him. But is it because he cannot speak... or because he won't speak?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

Sungmin was assigned as Kyuhyun’s deskmate, but when Kyuhyun spoke to him, he never responded, only nodded or shrugged. )
14 November 2011 @ 06:56 pm
TITLE: A Little Thing Called Love
AUTHOR: eunhaezha
GENRES: AU!High School, Romance, slight!angst
CHARACTERS: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Shindong, Kibum, Kyuhyun.
SUMMARY: He got a good result in the middle of semester, before knowing what is falling in love.

TITLE: Dark Temptation
GENRE: Angst, Romance
WARNING: UN BETA-ED, betrayal, mpreg
CHARACTER: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Henry, Eunhae
SUMMARY: It has been 7 years, when Eunhyuk could feel something has changed between him and Donghae. Donghae would go home late, or even drunk. He could smell girls' perfume on Donghae's coat.

TITLE: DiaLoGue (You, Me, and Him)
GENRE: AU!High School, Romance, slight!Angst
CHARACTERS: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Henry, Sungmin, Heechul, Ryeowook
SUMMARY: Although he's a young master, he never likes classical music, unlike another young master of rich family who could play at least piano or violin.
14 November 2011 @ 07:19 pm
Title: A Force to be Reckoned With (Chapter 2)
Pairing: KiHaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, Drama
Rating: NC-17
Summary: School is a place that intrigues a loner like Eunhyuk. Always watchful and aware of what goes on around him. So when he sees something go on between star athlete, Lee Donghae, and top student, Kim Kibum, he suddenly comes to find out what exactly it is.

Chapter 2: Eunhyuk's Story
Chapter 1: A Silent Observer
Prologue: Boy's Don't Cry, Right?
Hannah Grace Bolten
14 November 2011 @ 07:31 pm
Number: 18
Prompt: Keys
Author: xVelvetDarkness
Pairing: SiTeuk
Warnings: Graphic violence, character death, murder, blood, dark themes, language, and a whole lot of WTF. Evil creepy Siwon!
Genre: AU, Uh...
Summary: Siwon watches him, he walks home this way every night after work. In the cover of perfect darkness he waits. Leeteuk is a flawless angel, and if Siwon can't have him, no one can...
Disclaimer: If they were mine this probably wouldn't happen. Probably. O.O

Current Mood: awake
 j e n
14 November 2011 @ 08:25 pm
Title: Into the Dark Night
Author: ms_awkward
Genre: AU, Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Adventure, Fluff?
Pairing(s): HyukHae(main), KyuMin, HanChul, KangTeuk, YunJae, ninja!YeWook
Summary: All they needed was light.

“What makes you so special, huh?” He dug his nails into his palms because he knew. He knew what made them special.
14 November 2011 @ 08:46 pm
==> Midnight Cirus
Lee trio (Sungmin/Eunhyuk/Donghae) | PG | Thriller/Horror/Action/Drama
On the way home, their car breaks down, and an accordion plays from far in the forest…
Inspired by Sunny Hill’s music video/song, Midnight Circus.

==> Henry the Hamster
Henry-centric | G | Crack/Fluff/Humour
Just a little oneshot with our favourite mochi boy as a Hamster craving adventure.

==> Himuro Mansion
Yesung/girl!Ryeowook, friendship!Ryeowook/Sungmin | R | Gore, violence, torture, angst, romance, death.
Ryeowook is a Shrine Maiden for the infamous Himuro family, born for sacrifice to the Gods, but when she meets Yesung one day, she no longer desires to be sacrificed, but Yesung doesn't make it to save her from the ritual. Years pass, and Sungmin, a folklorist, comes across the Himuro family grounds. Can he put Ryeowook's spirit to rest?
Based on the folktale of the Himuro mansion, and also based on the Fatal Frame video game.

==> Magic
broken!Yesung/Ryeowook | PG-13/M | Angst, romance, sexual references AU! Not famous
Yesung can't move on.
This was inspired by the OneWay song 'Magic', so some lyrics will be in italics in the actual fic.
14 November 2011 @ 10:12 pm
title: where you belong
pairing: kibum/donghae (kyuhyun/sungmin, kangin/leeteuk)
rating: pg-13
summary: someday in the far future, donghae disappears from the face of the earth. he leaves no messages behind, no traces to follow, and no memories to remember him by.
a/n: short chapter is short but i think another two chapters will suffice for the state of matters to be explained and the plot to start moving forward again for another few chapters before the end.

chapter 4
14 November 2011 @ 10:51 pm
Title: Oh my god
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul
Rating: nc-17
Genre: smut, pwp
Summary:It's pwp! Don't expect a plot summary from me xD or wait! TABLE SEX! that's it :p
Notes: Inspired by the song Oh My God by Pink . Checking while extremely tiered so there will be mistakes!

...Heechul’s shoe hit a vase that crashed into the floor...