la dulce extranjera
30 October 2011 @ 12:04 am

Title: When Siwon Heard the News
Author: wonsugarkyu-b
Pairing: WonKyu; Siwon and Kyuhyun
Rating: PG
Summary: 

Kyuhyun tweeted about something that happened to him in Spain and all their fans felt helpless, but how did Siwon react when he heard about it?Collapse )

allmidnighter
30 October 2011 @ 12:38 am
Title: The Art of Kissing, According to Cho Kyuhyun
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Girl!Min
Author: allmidnighter
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG/PG-13(?)
Warning: Girl!Sungmin, AU, Kyuhyun wearing pointy metal rings
Disclaimer: I only own Mr. Wang, the neighbor. And some evil killer bunnies in my backyard.

Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are roommates. When she's frustrated she has the habit of abusing the TV remote. He finds out what she's frustrated about: her kissing with her boyfriend, Yesung, has always been sort of... well, terrible. So Kyuhyun decides to help.

A/N: Kyuhyun is a lead vocalist of a rock band (because I just watched Immortal Song 2 when I wrote this). Originally wrote this as a one-shot, but it got rather long, so I cut it into two parts.

"It feels like... being hit by a washing machine."

Nyx aka Kendayawind
30 October 2011 @ 12:49 am
Title: What's Perfect
Author: rssj1314
Pairing: Zhoury
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: Henry lists what he looks for in a perfect world. Zhoumi takes him there.

"Life is somewhere."

Title: A Good Thing
Pairing: ZhouRy
Genre: AU!General, Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: He determines what's best for him, even if no one else can understand why.

"One more is no more, one less is no less."

I Prefer The Real You
Genre: General, Romance
Pairing: Zhoury
Summary: Henry was tired of Zhou Mi's manly personality, he decided to get things a little rough in order to bring the real him out.

mywookness
30 October 2011 @ 01:09 am
Title: Four Drabbles
Pairings: TeukMin, KyuHyuk, KyuSung && YeTeuk
Ratings: PG-13
Warnings: Kidnapping (KyuSung)
Genre: Fluff, Angst, Crack
A/N: All drabbles written because of a song.
Summaries: Leeteuk gets teased by Sungmin. Eunhyuk meets Kyuhyun on a rooftop in Seoul. Kyuhyun wakes up to be tied up by Yesung. Leeteuk waits for another prince to save her.
TeukMin | KyuHyuk | KyuSung | YeTeuk

seeeno
30 October 2011 @ 02:05 am
Title: First Cut
Pairing: KyuHae
Rating: R
Warning: Character death, violence
Genre: Horror, suspense
Summary: The final confrontation between Donghae and the Carver, if you can call it a confrontation.
A/N: Okay I lied. THIS is my last fic before hiatus. Happy Halloween everyone!

He flips his phone open to call Donghae for the umpteenth time that night, and as he expected there is no answer. He curses softly, shaking his head at his vigilante coworker. Leave it to Donghae to take a three day weekend to chase a phantom.

Previous drabbles in this series:

Pumpkin Carving | The Chase

Miss Simple
30 October 2011 @ 03:44 am
Title: The immortal – choice between love or life (3/?)
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Romance, Drama, Fluff, Angst, Vampire!AU
Summary: Kyuhyun is a newbie vampire which still does not have his fangs. His fangs only will come out when he found someone that he interested in. That person will be his first prey. He need to suck that person’s blood so that he will be immortal and that’s mean he need to killed that person. But he never knows that he will fall in love with someone that supposed to be his prey.
Warning: Character death. F-lock after 3 days.

I will be the happiest person in the world when my old Ryeonggu is back.
Previous chapters

firefly_amulet
30 October 2011 @ 03:47 am
TITLE:HE HAD A BAD DAY
PAIRING:HenBer[Henry x Amber]
GENRE: fluff,romance
RATING:PG 13
DISCLAIMER: don't own 'em...
SUMMERY:Henry was having a bad day...until the hero came around...

http://firefly-amulet.livejournal.com/7826.html

howdling
30 October 2011 @ 08:38 am
Title: Aurora
Pairing: None (for now)
Genre: Fantasy, drama
Summary: Deep down inside, the citizens prayed everyday, hoping their respected saviors to come sooner or later. The only ones that could fade the tension away and changed the kingdom into a peaceful place. They called them The Architects.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members.
Warnings: spellings and grammatical errors.

There was still enough time to change his friend’s mind.

bling_chullie
Title: Decision Of The Apple
Prompt: #099.Apples
Pairing: KRY, side!SiChul
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: YeSung can't choose between RyeoWook and KyuHyun but SiWon has an idea to solve this, so that YeSung doesn't need to choose.
AN: So I wrote this in two hours or something, just because I suddenly had an idea xD Hope it's okay. I never wrote KRY and I think they're pretty ooc. And I couldn't resist to put some SiChul in it ^_^ Sorry...xD

He should confess if he wanted to change something. He imagined how it would be when he would do so and then be able to kiss as well. But who? KyuHyun or RyeoWook.

Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, broken!KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, KiBum/OC, YeSung, RyeoWook
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: I love this chappy personally ^^ Hope you enjoy this as well :) Also, I guess, it's quite long ^_^

HeeChul woke up with his stomach hurting. 'Ah, what the fuck is wrong with me?' he muttered, already in a bad mood that early in the morning.

Sammy
30 October 2011 @ 02:07 pm
Title: Forbidden Lust – Past [Prequel to Forbidden Lust – Present]
Main Characters: Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
Pairing: Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Rating: For now, PG:13 - But it will be R to NC-17 later.
Warnings: Foul language and sexual activities.
Summary: He has remained hidden for all of these years. Years, he has spent watching, and slowly, he began to crave. The craving has turned into a hunger, and now, he has decided it’s time for him to emerge. The time has come for him to claim, his forbidden lust.

Three

Master List

KuroNeko96 Production
30 October 2011 @ 02:19 pm
Title: Fallen [6b/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SiHyuk, SuJu, DBSK members, KPop cameos
Rating: R Genre: Angst, Action, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors, and this questionable storyline, but never the boys.
Warning: Grammar people. Consider yourself warned.
Summary: DongHae involves in a complicated love triangle with EunHyuk, his leader’s mate. At the mean time, a war is erupting in the mafia world.

“It had been a while ne, HyukJae?” His sad brown orbs met two doe eyes and a cute gummy smile briefly, before looking away.

rainmooo
30 October 2011 @ 04:40 pm
Title: Math Class is for Perverts
Pairing: KyuMin
Word Count: 2,246
Genre: Crack
Warning: AU; uhmm.. sexual inuendos? pervertedness? dirty talk? lolol
Summary: Math class sucks. But nerdy little sophomore Kyuhyun knows how to make it fun.

"The math duo have had perverted conversations before. But Sungmin still could never get over the fact that his little sophomore was slightly tainted. Okay, maybe more than slight. But what disturbed him even more was that he... he kind of liked it... liked being perverted with Kyuhyun.

But that was wrong. Completely wrong.

Kyuhyun was a sophomore."

Clicky clicky? :D

if_rchanluvsj
30 October 2011 @ 04:42 pm
Title: The Raining Times
Pairing: YeWon (Yesung x Siwon)
Genre: romance, AU
Lenght: One Shot (really short)
Rating: PG 13
Warning Unbetaed

Summary: That raining time, when I saw him

White Umbrella

Jishu
30 October 2011 @ 05:44 pm
Title:  Lost "Adult-rated' Sketchbook
Pairing: DonghaexOC girl, EunhyukxOC girl, Kibum
Rating: PG-13, mention of "adult-rated" stuff.
Summary: Merxia lost her sketchbook which had her naughty drawings on it and her ultimate crush, Donghae, saw everything inside of it.

Click here to read the fic~!!!!

cloudyes
30 October 2011 @ 06:22 pm
tittle: [23/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 22

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

닌자
30 October 2011 @ 07:04 pm
Title: This Isn’t A Sissy Game; It’s Love (1/13)
Pairings: HanChul, KyuMin, YeWook, HaeHyuk, (minor!KangTeuk, HenMi, SiFany, ShinNy, KiSica)
Summary: They weren’t exactly strangers because he knew him, those guys were roommates, those two had slept with each other the first time they met. Some were new to the game; a few were notorious on the board, racking up their share of wins and losses. However, they’ve all come to one conclusion, they had to give it a try – one roll of the dice and they were hooked.

Chapter One: Sapphire Lights and Tequila Sunrises

xlilviscious
30 October 2011 @ 07:05 pm
Title: Tricky Treat
Starring: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Heechul and Hangeng
Genre: AU, Horror, Super Natural
Warnings: Slash
Words: 3,856
Summary: The pain was a sacrifice to become a part of an ancient brotherhood, a family where emptiness and solitude were a non-existing feeling.

Read MoreCollapse )

honey and saliva...
30 October 2011 @ 07:21 pm
Title: Stargazer
Author: daidetre
Pairing: HanChul
Summary: 
Stargazer, heartbreaker,
wish you were here.
How will I shine anymore without your atmosphere?

My dear stargazer,
don’t disappear.
How will I shine anymore when you’re not here?

Comments: Inspired by this song by Paloma Faith.

Over here.

sujulover4life
30 October 2011 @ 07:45 pm
Title: Someone Save Me, Please {Chapter 1}
Pairing: Haehyuk (Major), Kangteuk (Minor)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Romance, Smut
Warning: Abuse, Prostitution, Rape, Smut
Summary: Hyukjae has given up. He no longer prays. He no longer hopes. He no longer believes. His dear friends are not enough. Not enough to save him completely.

A/N: I'm so sorry for this fail of a fic. Please bear with me. I promise next chapter will be a whole lot better.

http://sujulover4life.livejournal.com/810.html

Current Location: In my living room
Current Mood: exhausted
Current Music: Way To Go- SNSD

Cat
30 October 2011 @ 08:07 pm
Title: Melody for A Rainy Day (Au!fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 3,769
Pairings: Yewook
Warnings: Sex
Disclaimer: LOLNO
Summary: He only comes on rainy days. A timeline of a rainy day relationship.

A/N: For my lovely bb kajor  <333

The rain trickles down the window sill, and Ryeowook feels something in his equilibrium shift along with it. )

Hippopotamus-San
30 October 2011 @ 08:16 pm

Title: Post-it notes

Pairings: HanChul, SiMin, qmi, Eunhae if you squint.
Genre: crack
Rating: pg/pg-13-ish
Warnings: none really, except for possible grammar-errors and weird Chinese phrases.
Summary: Basically a fic where Super Junior is having conversations with each
other and leaving messages to each other through post-it notes on the
fridge-door or something.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but ridiculous crack-ideas.

Part one: HERE

Part two: HERE
Part three: HERE

CLICK HERE FOR PART 4

Andi
30 October 2011 @ 09:17 pm
Title: The Next Best Thing [Sequel to Sick Little Games]
Pairing: Various. Main: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: AU!High School, romance
Warnings: Implications, language
Summary: Once a playboy, always a playboy, right? Sungmin knows it's too late for a do-over and to find true love, but maybe he can get the next best thing...

cellophane
30 October 2011 @ 09:21 pm
Title: secrets that'll make you stay (2/?)
Pairing: Kyumin, Hyukmin, Simin, Qmi
Word Count: ~6.200
Summary: Kyuhyun is a cocky internet celebrity who has a crush on Zhoumi, a well-known DJ. Sungmin likes cross-dressing and his childhood friend Hyukjae, who likes him a little more than friends usually do.

'Can I tell you a secret?'

fishy
30 October 2011 @ 09:46 pm
Title: welcome to burd camp 
Author: vanillafishy  & yonghwani on aff
Summary: A summer full of things that weren't meant to happen.. Or are they meant to happen?..
Rating: PG-13 later nc-17
Pairings: only pairing so far is Drunkentiger/Tasha.. will be different pairings from snsd, super junior, f(x), CNblue, shinee, secret, the grace, dbsk,  Boa, Double k and dok2 
Genre: school life[sorta], romance, AU
Disclaimer: yay i'm heechul his sister if only that was true then i wouldn't be writing but filming them
warning: none? 
Beta: all_rise_red  

" "And finally, the girls and boys can enter each others’ cabins, but you aren’t allowed to stay over for the night. That’s all the rules I guess, enjoy your holiday here,” Mirae finished, smiling.

skyhigh2824
30 October 2011 @ 10:01 pm
Title : A whole new world
Pairing : YeWon.
Character : Donghae, Hyukjae, Kangin, Victoria an Angel!Heechul
Rating : PG 13 (for now)
Genre : Romance, fluffy , Au, fantasy
Disclaimer : This is pure fanfiction!!! I don't own any of them
Summary : Siwon is a rich playboy who couldn't stand a girl more than a week what if someday he wake up an find him maried to a guy? what exactly he get? a curse or a bless?
A/N: Okay guys...this fic might un-logical and doesn't make any sense but...come on.. this is FUNfiction so please just enjoy the story and ignore your logic for a while ^^ and comment is love just let me know should I continue or just stop this right now

"This must be some kind of unfunny jokes"

Current Location: YeWontopia
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: 30 second to mars : Beautiful lie

Svenja
30 October 2011 @ 11:00 pm
Titel: Finding a long lost lover in the snow
Pairing: Hanchul (Hangeng/Heechul)
Rating: pg-13
Summary: Heechul hates snow, but Jungsu doesn't care and takes him to a holiday trip to Japan. But Heechul is getting insane with this mysterious man who looks exactly like a long lost friend.
Warning: English as a second language.
“Singer, actor and MC Kim Heechul from the very famous boy group Super Junior drowned himself in the water of a toilet”. Oh what a ugly headline.Collapse )

Current Mood: blah

vallovesyou
30 October 2011 @ 11:15 pm
Title: Incantare (1/? pt. A)
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Gender switch
Main Pairing: Hankyung/girl!Heechul
Other Pairings: Siwon/girl!Kibum, Donghae/girl!Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Kangin/girl!Eeteuk
Summary: Fairies know about human emotions. Fairies don’t cry because they are never hurt enough and they don’t fall in love because of numerous reasons that fairies cannot even explain. Fairies, however, don’t want to experience the pain that humans feel. They sometimes wonder, but they don’t want to experience it for they are experiencing happiness in their realm. Only few fairies leave the realm, but they only do it because of curiosity. Some of those who have visited the human world don’t ever go back to the human world. They say it’s because of the pain that they see happening in the human world that’s keeping them from going back there.

(Fairies are real)

kyumin86eunhae
30 October 2011 @ 11:35 pm
Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: 
Dark, Angst, Fluff, Romance, AU
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun x Sungmin)
Rating: R for concept and implications
Length: One-shot
Warnings/Notes: Rape, Abuse, Psychopathic, Mental!Sungmin, Mental!Kyuhyun, Language
Summary: Imagine you are sitting in a room. The walls are white and naked. But there are moments, moments in which they turn red. Imagine there is that boy. He doesn't talk. And still, you have the feeling that there is no one you could talk with like you do to him. And the walls? They are still white. 

A/N: I had to cut it into two parts since it is really long. Hope you enjoy :3 Dedicated to jennypham7

Part 1

Part 2