sungieobsessed
20 October 2011 @ 12:13 am
Title: Awkward
Rating: G or PG? (not sure >.<)
Couples: Kyusung – Kyuhyun/Yesung ~
Genre: I don’t know, romance? o.o
Word count: around 4700? ._.
Summary: Yesung starts to act awkwardly around Kyuhyun, what happens when the magnae notices?
Author note: My first ever Kyusung-fic *-* (Please tell me what you think? (a) )
Written entirely for Clara (@shiny__c) and Estelle (@AllSpecialSmile) and Bianca (@SujuLoveNL) <3

”Yesung-hyung, what are you doing?”Collapse )

ny
20 October 2011 @ 12:14 am
Title: Façade [multi-chapter]
Rating: M (swearing, violence, adult themes e.g. drugs, prostitution etc.)
Main pairing: Henber (Henry/Amber)
Siblings/related: Donghae/Amber/Jonghyun, Heechul/Sulli/Taemin
Summary: gang!AU Amber is part of a gang and Henry is a music student. They meet by accident and Henry learns that they live in two very different worlds.
01 02 03 04

i enjoy wookgasms!
20 October 2011 @ 01:09 am
Title: careful, you don't know where that hand's been
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 1,506
Summary: Pure filthy PWP, nothing else.
WARNING: Graphic fisting

A/N: I blame [info]sook for this. And [info]zenfu, and [info]remixied, and [info]kellsung, and [info]coyotecolored. But mostly [info]sook.

Lame title, I know. /detests titling things

Jongwoon does not quite know how Ryeowook and he get into these situations sometimes. )

hitsu~♥
20 October 2011 @ 02:51 am
Title: Visitors Inn
Genre: Horror/Mystery/Romace/Drama/Angst/Action/Comedy/AU/Super-Natrual
Pairing: ~HaeHyuk~ / HaeEun -- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] )
Rating: PG-13 
Warning(s): minor language, minor violence, & weapons
Author: hitsugaya15
Length: 1/1 [one-shot]
Summary: A house full of secrets. A face that was never forgotten and a whole new reason to come back alive. DongHae and HyukJae are a married couple who left Seoul to visit their parents. They decide to stay the night at a Visitors Inn. Now that they have made it insdie together, the question is, will they leave ... together?
Declaiming: I DO NOT OWN SUPER JUNIOR OR THE MEMBERS HOWEVER THE PLOT IS MINE ONLY!

Pirate_Mozart
20 October 2011 @ 10:38 am
Title: The School Ghost
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Donghae/Leeteuk, Siwon/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Shindong (minor)
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Chapter 2 of 13
Summary: Quiet Eunhyuk’s only friend at school is the school ghost, awkward and sometimes irritating Yesung, who no one else can see. Together, they’re always experimenting, looking for ways to bring Yesung back to life.
Chapters: 1

There was a screech of chair legs on the floor as Siwon turned around with an irritated expression. “There’s no ghost.”

kwitch13
20 October 2011 @ 02:09 pm
Title: Banished 3
Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I made it all up.
Summary: The fates had decided his future, it had been written down by the gods. It was his punishment for the misdeed he had committed, but somehow, two immortals interfered and his life, as a human, would never be the same again.

bling_chullie
20 October 2011 @ 02:40 pm
Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, broken!KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, DongHae, YeSung, RyeoWook, KiBum/OC
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: I know, this day is a little bit boring, and I'm sorry for that but it needs to be there...kind of...:)

'Appa, I don't want to go to school,' she murmured and started crying.

kellsung
20 October 2011 @ 03:52 pm

Title: Tuesday, Chapter 4/?
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: PG for this chapter

Genre: i don't know myself
Word Count: 2351
Summary: Jongwoon's stuck in a pseudo-reality of ever recurring Tuesdays.

A/N: okay so here's the next chapter. things are getting clearer and clearer, i suppose. guess jongwoon and ryeowook will need some two more chapters to figure everything out. (i rly hope they hurry up and do it within one chapter though, i don't want to bore you to death lol). hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | CHAPTER 4

bbkyumin
20 October 2011 @ 04:27 pm
Title: I Love Him (part 3)

Pairings: Kyumin

Genre: Romance, Angst

Disclaimer: If I own them... okay I don't own them

Summary: He love him so much that it hurts…

A/N: This is a bit rush. I hope this won’t disappoint you. I hope you like it :D the next one will be the last.

Read Here

Gjijizhee
20 October 2011 @ 04:50 pm
TITLE: This Precious Time [1/3]
AUTHOR: [info]eunhaezha
RATING: PG-13
GENRES: Romance, angst, AU!High School
WARNINGS: character dead
CHARACTERS: Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Jessica
BETA-ED BY: emo_what97
SUMMARY:
Eunhyuk confessed to Donghae, but he rejected him. But, when he feels
that he loves Eunhyuk back, the latter can’t accept him. Because of
something. [As always, suck summary... :P]

xdivine_reverie
20 October 2011 @ 05:27 pm
Title: Bright Lights
Characters: Kyuhyun, Siwon
Pairings: Wonkyu
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Angst
Type: One-Shot (intro to a possibly multi-chaptered fic)
Word Count: 1,521
Warning: Dark imagery
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Bright lights are Kyuhyun’s only friends when he’s left alone in a room at the asylum. Nothing else helps except the thought of Siwon, but even that is beginning to thin out as the monsters in his mind begin to lash out.

Masterlist

Take me away, take me away...

Finally some new update! XD Exams are almost officially over but I've sneaked in to post this little piece I've written quite long ago. This was
prompted by [info]wonsu_garkyub a while ago in the comments section, so here ya go some Wonkyu for you. It's a little mind-boggling for now because it's sort of an intro to the real fic, which i haven't fully written down yet. But it should take shape soon. XD I've never written wonkyu before and havent got in depth about this pairing so please pardon me if there are any OOCs. The full fic should also feature some Hyukchul, which i am currently also experimenting with. I'm just testing the waters here, so please, any feedback is going to be really helpful! Thanks so much! XD

happyfat_cat
20 October 2011 @ 05:39 pm
Title:Caring for our dongsaengs!(chapter 2)
Author:Happyfat_cat
Characters:Super Junior,ot13,!bandfic
Rating:Pg
Summary:Leeteuk has become impatient and realizes that he needs help in caring for the group's dongsaengs.But comes up with an idea to give each hyung a dongsaeng to care for.Will this plan work or will Leeteuk end up doing all the work instead?

"Give the strawberry ice-cream to ME!"Collapse )

Current Location: SUJU'S DORM
Current Mood: creative
Current Music: A-CHA!~

Monkey Love Fishy
20 October 2011 @ 06:16 pm
Title: Mind changing my life?
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: PG
Length: One-shot
Summary: Donghae's life isn't really anyone's dream. What will happen when he meets Hyukjae? (bleh, i suck at summaries ._.)

Donghae took a deep breath with his lips around the cigarette, inhaling the dangerous smoke and tasting the well-known taste on his tongue before blowing it out slowly, watching the smoke float in the air.Collapse )

choco
20 October 2011 @ 08:05 pm
Title: Burning Passion [7/?]
Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Pairing: Eunhae/Hyukhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, Smut, Fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, I just wish so.
Warning: Unbeta-ed.

Summary: Donghae and Aiden are identical twins. Donghae is a straight guy and a well-known playboy while Aiden is a reserved person but is openly gay and in a relationship with Hyukjae. Aiden is troubled because of his brother being so uncontrollable and he asks for his boyfriend's help, and that is to tame Donghae. Will Hyukjae succeed?

past chapters | read

sujulojo
20 October 2011 @ 08:06 pm
Title: What Love Does
Chapters: 1/?
Pairings: HaeHyuk (possible other side pairings later)
Genre: Suspense, Angst, Romance, Drama
Rating: R (to be safe for now; might become more graphic later)
Summary: Hyukjae is hurt. Donghae wasn't there to protect him. When Donghae almost loses the one he loves the most, what will he do to change their future? A story of love and how we conceive it.
Warning: This is my first fanfic. So it's gonna be a super fail. Mentions of Self-Harm, Rape, and lots of other crazy stuff that might be upsetting. Possible smut in the future.
Disclaimer: It's fiction. The boys are real, but this isn't their real story. I made it up. And unfortunately I don't own any of them. TT_TT

He's fighting for his life.

(prologue) (Chapter 1)

bling_chullie
20 October 2011 @ 10:14 pm
Title: Don't Be Shy
Prompt: #009. Coffee
Paring: HaeHyuk, side!HanMi
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One day, DongHae meets EunHyuk, a waiter. He falls in love with him, but his friends misunderstand everything.
AN: This should actually be something fluffy for xsilentserenity but it turned out completly different and therefore I'm not sure if this is fluffy enough. But there is no angst and no one gets killed ^_^ Ah, actually, I still have an exam tomorrow, and what am I doing? Writing...*sigh*...I'm way too lazy! >.<

'Ah,...okay?' DongHae's frown deepened. The waiter was, in his opinion, quite hot, so he wondered what relationship his best friend had with him.