curionenene
19 September 2011 @ 12:06 am
Title: Smiles
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Genre: Dark, psychological
Warning: Disturbing images
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun has a cure for Zhou Mi’s sadness and a way to put a smile on his face forever.

[A/N: Written because my sister asked me for help with her English homework. The title is the question for her composition. And it just goes to show that I scare myself sometimes…]

~*~

It was so easy – easier than those people with their self-help books and silly mantras made it. )

mysapphiresky
19 September 2011 @ 12:17 am
Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG
Genre: Action/Slight violence/Drama
Summary:
Being in the NSS isn't easy- not when you're dealing with some of the
country's biggest crime figures of the century. The cards are in your
hands, and it's your move.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

Yoochun stood up, followed by Changmin, and all of a sudden Yoochun had his gun drawn and pointing straight at Changmin. )

Amal
19 September 2011 @ 12:27 am
Home
Author: [info]amalious
Pairing: eventual!Qmi
Side Pairings: Sihan, Yewook, Kihae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU. Drama, romance
Disclaimer: It's fiction. Never happened
Summary: He went to Korea from China to see his father, only to find said father leading a happy family with another man. Making himself feel at home at the place where he was obviously not wanted by half the family members was no fun, Kyuhyun could assure you this. And as if to make things worse, Korea decided to bring him back his old friend who had, unfortunately, left him without words back in China.
Note:  Previous chapters are locked. You can send a request to join the comm to be added. Please leave a comment here first, though. :)

Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Why was he still hoping despite everything? Oh. Yeah. He smiled sadly. He was a son after all.

life_islikethat
19 September 2011 @ 01:14 am
Title: Caged (Chapter 4)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng
Rating: R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?

kayetin
19 September 2011 @ 01:15 am
Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter10

Wina
19 September 2011 @ 02:47 am
Title: Yellow Glasses
Rating: G
Subject: Kyuhyun

Summary: Kyuhyun is a boy in the city

Grab his glasses

~dancing velociraptor~
19 September 2011 @ 03:01 am
Title: Forget me not (except you did) (2/?)
Rating: let's say PG-13
Pairing(s): HaeWook, as in Donghae/Ryeowook, others implied.
Summary: Donghae's been missing from a whole month, he doesn't remember anything, not even his dreams. He knows something's missing but everything keeps slipping off his minds. Don't worry, he has help, and together they'll uncover the secret behind this puzzle, or you know, end up in the stomach of a dragon. kind of fairy tale AU.
Warnings: AU!, un-betaed nonsense, violence, non-humans everywhere but you already know that's how i roll, language, my terrible sense of humor, smart(ish) Hyuk, HEECHUL.

Forgotten...

Current Mood: annoyed

Andi
19 September 2011 @ 04:20 am

Title: The Next Best Thing [Sequel to Sick Little Games]
Pairing: Various. Main: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: AU!High School, romance
Warnings: Implications
Summary: Once a playboy, always a playboy, right? Sungmin knows it's too late for a do-over and to find true love, but maybe he can get the next best thing...

Lara
19 September 2011 @ 12:57 pm
Title: Language Barriers
Rating: G
Author: goldintheshadow (me)
Summary: Han Geng is touring Korea with his dance troupe.  Language barriers don't stop instant connections.
Pairing: Hanwook

Hokay, so.  This story has only been around since yesterday.  I am currently in a fantastic love affair with Han Geng, Leeteuk, Donghae, and Zhou Mi, with a healthy dose of love for all other 11 members of SuJu, and yesterday I randomly wanted to write a Han Geng/Ryeowook story.  (I know, weird right?)  So here it is!  My first (completed) SuJu story!  I may add more to it, because I really like this and would like to explore Hanwook's relationship more thoroughly.  But that comes later.  I hope you enjoy!

"Where's Donghai when you need him?"

Current Mood: happy
Current Music: 오페라 (Opera) by Super Junior

19 September 2011 @ 02:00 pm
Title: I’m behind you (Chapter 4)
Pairing: Siwon x Yesung... (little HeeHae)
Rating: pg 15
Summary: This story set 6 years after the previous story. Yesung is an earl now, he is being invited to Baron Mayfield’s mansion. Everything should be okay, but when it comes to Yesung nothing will be okay.. Also for the first time he met Aiden Lee, a marine biologist..

“In the next mission you should ask me to accompany you or let me take that mission.”
“You don’t need to, Aiden. I can handle it,” Heechul rufled the latter’s hair.

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Current Location: beside my whore,. Donghae
Current Music: a-cha - super junior

saengiephile
19 September 2011 @ 02:29 pm
Title: Giraffe Cup
Chapter 3/7
Pairing: KyuHyun/Zhou Mi, KyuHyun/SungMin, KyuHyun/SungMin/Zhou Mi, EunHyuk/DongHae, YeSung/RyeoWook
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Smut
Genre: Vampire AU
Summary: KyuHyun is a vampire hunter who takes pity on Zhou Mi, a vampire who doesn't want to be a vampire and has to save his life.
A/N: rp with curionenene

ilkhjoong
19 September 2011 @ 02:42 pm
Title: Calendar
Pairing: Leeteuk/Leeteuk
Genre: epistle
Word count: 2,300
Summary: Leeteuk's goodbye letter to all the members before he leaves for the army.

( Read more... )

shibuhara
19 September 2011 @ 04:19 pm
Title: endless possibilities; infinite expectations
Pairing: donghae/eunhyuk
Rating: pg-13
Summary: 3 drabbles of maybes, what-ifs and perhaps. just for munchymochi

this isn't obsession

我抱着我
19 September 2011 @ 04:41 pm
And We Stay Forever Young
Eunhyuk/Tablo (Hyukjae/Daniel), NC17 (somnophilia), PWP, 939 words

Summary: He wasn't reliving his childhood. Even if he didn't know why for sure, he knew at least this.

( He would wake up to this sometimes. )

Ayen
19 September 2011 @ 04:55 pm
Title: Unreasonable Reason (2/2)
Pairing: KyuMin, ninja!HyukHae, ninja!YeWook
Genre: Angst… Fluff later on
Rating: R
Length: Two-shot
Warning: m-preg
Disclaimer: I only own the story…
Summary:
He is the youngest and most respected detective in Korea who is perfect in almost all aspects: both in physique and skills. A lot of his fellow detectives, all are his seniors, envy him. He is young, but he is even more talented than them. He might be this arrogant person one would hate. But you would get amazed once he parts his lips and start reasoning out. His deducting skills are one in a million… a genius. He is indeed perfect… but he violated a rule and committed a sin… he fell in love.

*requested by eliluvzeu

First part

SallyStolenDreams
19 September 2011 @ 04:58 pm
Love at a Price (One Shot)

Pairing: KyuMin

Genre: Angst, Drama

Summary:How much money would you reject for a forbidden love? What started for Sungmin as a fun game and an easy way to make money has turned into something dark, the fun game comes with a set of rules. Whoever said the game of love had no rules, obviously has never played the game, the real game.

A/N: Really Random.

Love at a Price.

Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Super Junior- Mr Simple

misatsumi
19 September 2011 @ 06:34 pm
Title: Confessions in Midnight
Pairing: EunTeuk, KyuHyuk, TeukChul, KyuMin, HaeMin, KangTeuk
Genre: romance, drama
Summary: When everyone loves a different person, someone must be left hurt. Can they hold on to their love, even if it hurts? Even the happy couple has it's downhills.

( Chapter 1 )

tremmy_chii
19 September 2011 @ 08:03 pm
Title: Crowning the Dawn (Part Six)
Authors: tremmy_chii ; fishiesftw
Pairing: Hyukhae / Haehyuk
Disclaimer: We do not own anyone, anything, except for this fanfic. :3
Summary:

After Prince Eunhyuk hears the news about his father's remarriage, along with the crushing pressure of the throne, he flees from home only to face unexpected obstacles. To make matters worse, the prince even falls in love with a villager, who is much more than what he sees at first glance. All's fair in love and war, but two dishonest hearts are bound to greet pain.

Word Count: 2786
Romance, Fluff, Humor

Click here~.

purplelove2nee8
19 September 2011 @ 08:31 pm
Title: Teach Me How To Love
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Ryeowook is smart, yes he is. But exclude biology. Its the only subject he can't catch up. After getting his test results, dang. He failed in the said subject which upsets him, and he's afraid that his brother, Leeteuk would find this out.Until his bestfriends Kyuhyun and Sungmin came up into a bright idea.

Prologue

Ryeowook did what he was told, his racing heartbeat and trembling body didn't help him in earning the words he's supposed to say. It must be right, appropriate, and if ever possible, perfect. They stayed in silence for a couple of minutes, with Jongwoon staring at him straight in the eyes, waiting for him to start talking. With his eyes glued to his hands which were still lacing and unlacing because of the nervousness engulfing him, he started to talk.

Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Andante -Super Junior.

Eijem
19 September 2011 @ 09:23 pm
Title: You Naughty Naughty
Pairing: Yesung/OC
Genre: Smut
Notes: first fanfic
Disclamer: I do not own anyone.Only the story.
Summary: Mr. Simple’s requested gift wasn’t simple at all.

Before you knew what was happening, you were already kissing back.

dbsk_2pm
19 September 2011 @ 09:41 pm
Title: Letter To God
Author: dbsk_2pm
Length: One-Shot
Genre: angst, crack, romance
Pairings: Kibum!centric, KiHae, HanChul, KangTeuk, KyuMin, YeWook, SiHyuk, ShinRi
Summary: Kibum is alone and starts thinking. He follows Siwon's advice and he writes a letter to God, too bad it is read by someone else.
Notes: Might have grammar errors, so sorry for that :D. Enjoy!

Title: Are you jelous?
Author: dbsk_2pm
Length: One-Shot
Genre: angst, crack, romance
Pairings: EunHae, KyuMin, YooSu, broken!EunSu
Summary: Donghae love Eunhyuk. Their relationship is going well, until one person decides to come in the picture. Will their love last or will Eunhyuk go back to his ex?
Notes: Might have grammar errors, so sorry for that :D. Enjoy! 

mywookness
19 September 2011 @ 09:42 pm
Title: Jeweled Masks
Pairing: Yesung/Yesung ninja!YeWook
Genre: Thoughtful Angst
Challenge: 34/100 of the Suju 100 Fic Challenge - #061 Disguises
A/N: Sorry for not updating the fic challenge in awhile! I wanna get most of the sixties done, though. Except I don't like a lot of those pairings.
Summary: A Jeweled Mask that he hides behind, glitters gold but hides burnt skin.

100 Suju Fic Archive!

eunhaesherry
19 September 2011 @ 10:14 pm
Title:no longer about the money (5-FINAL CHAPTER)

Pairing: Hyukhae..side wonkyu,jaekhun(2pm)jongtae(shinee),dookwang(beast),joonmir(mblaq)

Genre:,romance, angst, drama,fluff

Rating:pg 13

Chapter: oneshot

Author: eunhaesherry

Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own any of the characters..THE ROUGHLY MAIN PLOT IS ACT massu16 .. I CHANGE THE CHARACTER AND ADD MY OWN STORY TO INSIDE BUT THE MAIN PLOT IS STILL massu16

1.bday gift for leona_green flying13bear kpoplover123 xblack_dhaliax

2. THIS IS A THE FINAL CHAPTER…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT..hehehe…enjoy

character profile:eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/26795.html

part 1 : eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/27101.html#cutid1

part 2: eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/30991.html#cutid1

part 3:http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/33716.html#cutid1

Part 4: http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/34273.html#cutid1

final chapter:http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/37889.html

Current Location: home
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: super junior- walkin