(Mr. Simple is not simple at all)

Kat Elric
30 July 2011 @ 12:28 am
Title: Of Blood and Brooms
Author: kat_elric
Rating: R
Genre: AU, supernatural, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: SHINee, Super Junior
Pairing: Onew/Minho, Key/Jonghyun, Heechul/Hankyung, Yesung/Ryeowook, Past Heechul/Yesung
Summary: As if being a witch that has to deal with school, potion making, and managing his own powers wasn’t enough, Onew has decided to add in a complicated relationship with a old friend turned vampire named Taemin. Yet when he goes to visit his friend in the heart of the vampires’ domain, he finds something that he thought he had lost long ago, someone he never thought to see again.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these groups, their respective companies do… for now…
AN: Sequel to Of Flesh Fur and Fang and will make more sense when read after, but can be read alone.

Chapter Twelve

Masterlist

mysapphiresky
30 July 2011 @ 01:30 am
Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mystery/Action/Violence
Summary: Welcome to the magic riddle, where danger awaits. Escape... if you can.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Character profiles, Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Spot:  zaboomafoo76  hellobaby_love  lovekibummie lolloladri eunjewel

“You’re a mutant too.” )

Chanseyyy
30 July 2011 @ 01:33 am

do you like me (?)
donghae/sungmin, band fic (ft. angry ryeowook, mischievous kyuhyun, scapegoat hyukjae) | Crack/Humour | PG
1647 words

super junior go through everything to get donghae and sungmin on equal terms

“Make out, then have some nice angry sex with each other because it took you guys more than fourteen months to come to terms with one another.” )

30 July 2011 @ 10:13 am
Title: You Got Me Breathin' Double Time
Author: gamia
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Warning(s): Sex
Summary: In which Sungmin and Kyuhyun are drunk, and Kyuhyun is driving.
Notes: Thank you to both broadway_bound3 and aniretaketea. Full notes inside.

You Got Me Breathin's Double Time

lady_hanaka
30 July 2011 @ 10:18 am
Title: Dr. Feel Good
Pairing: MiMin [Zhou Mi x Sungmin]
Summary: A look into the mysterious MiMin fight scene in Blood Brothers, as inspired by Dr. Feel Good by Rania.
Note: This is for ogawa_kaori for her help_japan fanfiction prize. She asked for the fight scene from Blood Brothers II between Sungmin and Zhou Mi. If you haven’t read Blood Brothers of Blood Brothers II than I’m not sure if this fic will make any sense. Of course, if you just want to read about MiMin being sexy and don’t care if you’re slightly lost than by all means, go ahead. :D So, without further ado…here it is!

Zhou Mi swung a punch, and Sungmin blocked it, thankful that his self-preservation skills weren’t going to let him die just because he was hot and bothered and much too focused on Zhou Mi’s Adam’s apple.

bling_chullie
30 July 2011 @ 12:46 pm
Title: The Future
Pairings/Characters HeeChul-centric, onesided!SiChul, bestfriends!TeukChul
Warning: Character death/Suicide
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: Thoughts about the future and what will happen or not happen.

I don't know because I never thought that I'd be in a situation like this ever.

ink_river10
30 July 2011 @ 12:55 pm
Title: Strategic Planning 13/13
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: HanChul (side KangTeuk, KyuMin, Eunhae, YeWook)
Warnings: Swearing
Genre: AU, chaptered
Disclaimer: If I owned them, everyone would know it. :D
Summary: Hankyung works for The Man. And The Man is a total pain in the……
Notes: Dedicated to convicted_eyes because she amazing! Thank you for supporting and beta reading and generally being full of awesomeness! *hugs*

Strategic Planning - Part 13

Paski.
30 July 2011 @ 03:34 pm
Title: Tickles
Pairing: KyuMin
Type: One-shot
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Something is revealed while Sungmin is harmlessly tickling Kyuhyun.
A/N: Most are fictional (especially the time of the practice, I just made this up). Lol. This was also hurried so I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Hahaha. :D It's also been a while since I last updated any fic. DDD: Lol. Anyway... enjoy?

(Tickles)

happyditz44
30 July 2011 @ 06:35 pm
Title-Soft Spot
Chapter-5
Pairings-Yewon, Broken Kyusung, Kyumin, Broken Yehyuk, Eunhae, maybe more later
Rating-PG
Summary-Likes and Dislikes
Disclaimer-Not my boys
A/N: Nice! Kyu is nice...and also not so nice. XD

"I like it here."Collapse )

Current Location: bedroom
Current Mood: exhausted

skyhigh2824
30 July 2011 @ 07:32 pm
Title:Heaven by your side
Pairing:Yewon, Eunhae
Rating:PG13
Genre:Romance
warning:No, not my first language
Summary: Yesung is an ordinary boy who live in small town with his brother and open the coffee shop for living. What will happen if suddenly mysterious Siwon came into his life?

"Are you really a boy,Yesung?..."

Current Location: Yewontopia
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Shinee : in my room

Yun Haneul
 In Commeration of my comeback, and Super Junior's comeback, I've unlocked both fics, so feel free to read and leave me comments!

Title:
A Step Behind You Chapter 13/13 (Finale)
Rating: PG
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Drama
Summary: It was just like any normal fairytale how Donghae fell in love with Hyukjae. But is it still a fairytale when Hyukjae found out that the man that killed his family was Donghae's very own brother? I'll say yes- only that it's a twisted fairytale now.

"I’ve always been here, just a step behind you."  )

Other Chapters:
Prologue )| (  Chapter 1 )| ( Chapter 2 )| ( Chapter 3 ) | ( Chapter 4 )| ( Chapter5  )|
Chapter 6 )|( Chapter 7 )| (  Chapter 8 )|(  Chapter 9 )|(  Chapter 10 )| (  Chapter 11 )| (  Chapter 12 )

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 8
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae & Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: Drama
Summary: Hyukjae fell in love with Kyuhyun. Now, Kyuhyun loves him too, but he realizes it too late- right after Donghae had came and his father had gotten home, with a girl named Seohyun. 

KuroNeko96 Production
30 July 2011 @ 08:50 pm

Title:  Heaven’s Kiss [1/2]
Pairing:: HyukHaeHyuk
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Slice of life, Supernatural
Disclaimer: MINE! –bricked- ok, I understand, nope, still not mine, but this lame fic is.
Warning: Full of grammatical errors and somehow kinda lost of focus in the middle. But anyhow, LOVE me!

Summary: Lee DongHae is a loner dying man. He thought he had lived his life to the fullest and will leave the world without any regrets after casting all his friends away, ironically an ‘unexpected’ accouters with Death itself makes him realized the real meaning of Life.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but eternity for those who love.  ~Henry Van Dyke

When I die, I shall be content to vanish into nothingness. I believe, neither in immortality nor in desire for it. -Lee DongHae

andtherewas
30 July 2011 @ 08:51 pm
Title: A certain Gamer
Pairing: N/A
Rating: G
Notes: A Kyuhyun fanart because it's Kyuhyun and he really needs to a drama. :)

Inspired by too many late night dramas.

pynxei15
30 July 2011 @ 08:52 pm
Title: Vanish
Pairing: Yewook
Characters: Super Junior, SNSD
Warning/Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone. The plot is what belongs to me. Angsty.
Summary: Yesung needs a break. However, it only brings back the past that he has forgotten.

Ryeowook was uncertain for a moment. “It . . . it would be better if you forgot . . ."

Andi

Title: When Donghae’s Away…
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae/Sungmin
Minor Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Hyukjae/Donghae
Genre: Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Language, Smut
Summary: Hyukjae gets lonely since Donghae is busy with Skip Beat…

Title: Cooking With KyuMin [One Weird, Happy Family]
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Minor Pairings: implied!Jonghyun/Key
Genre: AU, Romance, Crack, Humor
Warnings: Girl!Sungmin, Girl!Key, Girl!Chunji, Girl!Ryeowook
Summary: Sungmin is going to visit her best friend from high school, and she’s bringing her family with her. Key and Chunji (and Kyuhyun) agree to help make cookies. But Chunji and Key really can’t cook. Like...at all.

lovehyuk_suju
Title: Last Chance at Love {Sequel to Forever Hold Your Peace}
Pairings: Haehyuk (Donghae's POV), onesided!Hyohyuk
Genre: Angst, Romance, AU
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own them. TT TT Just the fic.
Warning: slight violence

a/n: Since I'm mean and tend to leave everything I write on a cliffhanger, pretty much every comment asked for a happy ending so um... here^^

"W-Wait! I love him! Hyuk--"

Current Mood: chipper