Setsuna
25 May 2011 @ 12:09 am

Title:
Under Heavy Rain (not a bad thing as long as I’m with you)
Pairing: EunHae
Rating: R
Genre: Fluff, Romance

Summary: It was a sweet invitation to spend quality time and get his – Donghae’s – low spirit high again. Little did he know he was getting more than what he asked for. (AKA foreplay all the way!)

“Shh,” a hand had cover Donghae’s eyes, “come on, to bed then.” )

mysapphiresky
25 May 2011 @ 01:40 am
Hana Kimi: The Showdown chapter 6
Member(s):
SJ+M, TVXQ
Rating: PG (for now)
Genre: Drama
Summary: DBSJ's version of Hana Kimi. With an All-Star Festival and a new student, things are looking good. Let the showdown begin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Spot:  zaboomafoo76  hellobaby_love  lovekibummie 

"So… do you like me then?" )

But I'm Not Jealous!
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun's close to every member- except Sungmin. But Sungmin's not jealous; no, why would he be?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T
Spot: zaboomafoo76 hellobaby_love lovekibummie paperheartsmin

It wasn't as if he was anything special to Kyuhyun, after all. )

☂blueicecreamxo
25 May 2011 @ 01:44 am
Setting Fires [part 2/?]
Author: blueicecreamxo
Pairing(s): Kyusung; ft.PastBroken!Kisung
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Family; Romance; Drama; Angst
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Summary: Ever since the death of his beloved husband, Yesung has been slowly drowning in his sadness. Then, after a night of drinking, he awakes to find a stranger in his home– making lunch, of all the ridiculousness in the world. A stranger who just can't stop coming back to a reluctant Yesung who just can't stop from letting him stay. Things are going to change, Yesung just knew it.

Current Mood: weird
Current Music: All Time Low - Guts

☂blueicecreamxo
25 May 2011 @ 01:49 am
Setting Fires [part 1/?]
Author: blueicecreamxo
Pairing(s): Kyusung; ft.PastBroken!Kisung
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Family; Romance; Drama; Angst
Disclaimer: I don't own.
Summary: Ever since the death of his beloved husband, Yesung has been slowly drowning in his sadness. Then, after a night of drinking, he awakes to find a stranger in his home– making lunch, of all the ridiculousness in the world. A stranger who just can't stop coming back to a reluctant Yesung who just can't stop from letting him stay. Things are going to change, Yesung just knew it.

Current Mood: lethargic
Current Music: Florence and The Machine - Kiss With a Fist

ime-chan
25 May 2011 @ 10:26 am

Title: Petting a Boy (Chapter 11)
Pairing: Hyukhae
Length: Chaptered
Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 2705
Extra infos: Top!Hyuk, Teenage!Donghae
Disclaimer: I hope they are mine.
Summary: Hyukjae was a 25 years old single 'free-lancer' that loved to play around with girl. Not until he met Donghae, a strange 16 years old boy that cross-dressed when he had saved him from his bullies friends. Maybe Hyukjae regretted his actions, because the boy suddenly invaded his life and free-loaded him. Until almost one year later, when suddenly one by one fishy events and problems started to happen. Leaded them to more lies. But more truths finally had been revealed.

sujulovenl
25 May 2011 @ 11:33 am
Title: Look At The Stars
Couples: KyuSung, EunHae
Warning: Illness & Character Death in later chapters
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
A/N: This story is dedicated to my friend who passed away because of a severe illness 2 years ago. This is kind of my way to write it off myself, and to show that there is life after losing someone dear to you.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Donghae bought a house together in a small town. Once settled, new neighbors arrive. Kyuhyun and Donghae have no idea that these 2 new and mysterious boys in town will change their life forever.
Former Chapters: (Character intro + Prologue) (Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4)

(Look At The Stars - Chapter 5)

mkcv4
25 May 2011 @ 11:37 am
Title: Your Blood - Chapter 2
Pairing: Eunhae, Hanchul,Kanteuk, Sikum, Yewook, Kyumin
Rating: PG
Warning: Gender Switch
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys only the plot
Summary:Have you ever heard that not everything that you see its true. The perfect world, where vampires are only a myth made up by our ancestor or scary old tales to scare misbehaving children. Well four boys are going to find the truth beneath those myth and fairy tales while vampires are looking for their partners.

Chapter 2

Alister
25 May 2011 @ 12:49 pm

Title: [(I want) Nobody, nobody but you!]
Genre: AU/humor/smut
Chapters: [6/7]
Rating: R (it's not that graphic yet)
Pairings: Somewhat of a bandfic with main!KangTeuk / side!HanChul / minor!AlejandroTeuk (*cough* WonTeuk*cough*) / past!KangChul / glorious KangChul friendship  and hints of YeWook & Eunhae

Summary: [When Kangin asks his boyfriend to make dinner for his birthday, all hell breaks loose. When their groups get invited to compete against each other on a show, it only gets worse]

A/N: How much fail can one Kangin take? ... as for me, it was REALLY fun to write this

Part 1 [Happy Birthday to You!] | Part 2 [I Hope You're Happy (Right Now)] | Part 3 [(Baby) I Hate Days Like This] | Part4 [(The sinister) Alejandro] | Part 5 [Dreams on Fire] |

Part 6 [Ring Ding Dong]

Andi
25 May 2011 @ 01:20 pm
Title: The Next Best Thing [Sequel to Sick Little Games]
Pairing:
Various. Main: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre:
AU!High School, romance, implied smut
Rating:
PG-13
Warnings: Crude language, implied smut
Summary:
Once a playboy, always a playboy, right? Sungmin knows it's too late for a do-over and to find true love, but maybe he can get the next best thing...

Janni
25 May 2011 @ 01:35 pm

Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook and EunHae or maybe more on later chapters
Genre : drama, romance, fluff (probably gonna drop this anytime soon), implied smut (?)
Rating :NC17
Disclaimer : I own them all!!! Ohyea! *shoved into a guillotine*

Description: A story about six guys living in a small world. Destiny will bind them all together.

Final

chegaris
25 May 2011 @ 02:35 pm
 Title : Coming Back Home
Author : Chegaris.. (me!^^)
Pairing : Yewon, Kisung, Kihae, a little Hanchul
Rated : PG-13
Genre : angst, romance (i can't make another genre.. T_T)
Warning : nothing.. yaoi of course..
Disclaimer : Yeah Super Junior is mine. someday in my dreams..

Summary : Yesung has continue his life and opening a small chocolate shop in Beijing while Siwon too has continue his life as what he destined to be, the heir of his company. somethings remain but some other things have changed.

A/N : it's the final chapter.. :D :D sorry for the late update.. i lost my internet connection for 2 weeks.. :(

sequel to : What I Want is a Little Happiness
previous chapter can be found at my journal ^^

He is coming back home..

papier soldiers
25 May 2011 @ 03:04 pm
drink & dance & laugh & lie;
hankyung/heechul.
pg, 1180 words.
which is better, truth that is a lie or the lie that is truth?*

love is a shadow; how you lie and cry after it )

raikozu21
25 May 2011 @ 03:33 pm
Title: Things We Learn
Pairing: KyuHyuk
Notes: part of the SJ 100 fics challenge

We learn something every day, don't we?

Marya Angelina Baby
25 May 2011 @ 04:00 pm
title: A wife for a prince
pairings: Sibum (Siwon x Kibum) & Minbum (Changmin x Kibum)
rating: PG
genre: Romance, Drama , fluff.
length: Chapters
notes: this fic I make because I really love goong XD
summary:What will happen when a prince have to marry with someone he never know? And the prince has someone else he love. Will the prince fall for his wife? Or he will choose his love?

prolog
chapter 1 chapter 2 chapter 3 chapter 4 chapter 5 chapter 6 *new*

starbursts132
25 May 2011 @ 05:54 pm
Title: The Other Side of Sanity
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Romance, Angst
Length: 2,016 words, so it's not a monster of a one shot, but it's longer than my normal fics.
Summary: Things just aren't the same between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun anymore, but will one romantic night under the stars fix it? *crosses fingers*

A/N: it seems like I promised one of my Kyuwook friends a Spot a long time ago. . . but the bad thing is, I can't remember who! TT_TT
So if the spot is yours, you can come claim it!!

The Wonderful World of KyuWook-ness is here!^^

themagiczebra
25 May 2011 @ 06:22 pm
TITLE: You Own Me [Chapter 013]
PAIRING: HaeHyuk
RATING: R
GENRE: Angst, Romance
SUMMARY: Donghae was once Eunhyuk's bully, but not for long.

"You really are a pretty, pretty thing,"

TITLE:Two Souls Swimming in a Fish Bowl
PAIRING: EunHae/HaeHyuk
RATING: PG
GENRE: Friendship, Angst, Romance
SUMMARY: Fifty-six years of friendship and counting...hopefully.

"Mommy! Mommy! Grandpa's kissing Grandpa Fish!"

25 May 2011 @ 06:22 pm
Title: The Annoying Young Master
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance/AU
Warning: bad words
Summary: Donghae offered himself to be a bodyguard of an old man who just saved his life. the, the old man asked Donghae to be his young master's bodyguard. And Donghae agreed about it. Eunhyuk the young master is a spoiled rich kid and it annoys Donghae so much. Both of them are stubborn too. Too stubborn to realize that both of them loved each other... from a long time ago.

chapter 3
( “if you don’t change your behavior, your hand will be cuffed with mine everyday.” I wishpered and made sure just me and Eunhyuk who heard it. I could feel that Eunhyuk was tensed, I decided to tease him. “can you imagine… I go to the bathroom with you… and…” )

Title: Mr. Librarian
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance, High School Life, Drama, Fluff, AU.
Warning: grammar fail and typos. sorry okay :3
Summary: Donghae keeps disturbing Eunhyuk who work as a librarian in his school.

chapter 3
( “Imma fed you! So open your mouth! Aaahh~~” )

Nica
25 May 2011 @ 06:28 pm
Title: To Love
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: romance, angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is a man who grew up in poverty. Lee Sungmin is a man who grew up not knowing poverty. Cho Kyuhyun never knew what love and kindness are. Lee Sungmin is a man who never believed in the existence of love and kindness. But everything changed when their worlds collided.
Notes:I’ve totally invented the setting of the story to fit the plotline. It’s not a definite place and the timeline is also not definite but it’s probably much similar to medieval times with lots of modifications.
Disclaimer: I… own pets. haha

One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten / Eleven / Twelve / Thirteen / Fourteen

Paski.
25 May 2011 @ 06:59 pm
Title: In A Dream
Type: One-Shot
Genre: Angst, Drama
Pairing: broken!KyuMin
Summary: Kyuhyun is having a hard time move on over Sungmin’s death. Sungmin appears to Kyuhyun in a dream. Would Sungmin be successful to help Kyuhyun move on or would Kyuhyun’s heart still scream Sungmin’s name?
Words: 1226
A/N: Sucky summary, I know. It pains me to write angst but apparently, my mind won’t stop generating stuff. I love KyuMin but my mind’s acting up making me want to write Angst. T.T /gets shot.

(It hurts to live okay? It hurts to live without you!)

Title: Beauty
Type: One-Shot
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Fluff
Warning: girl!Sungmin
Summary: Students in a literature class were asked to write a poem with any topic they had in mind. Random students were chosen and Kyuhyun thought he’d never get chosen to recite his poem in class.
A/N: Hi Pauline!

( I think I'm in love )

myllwookie
25 May 2011 @ 07:11 pm
Title: The Only Thing That Stays (One- shot)
Author: myllwookie
Genre: Angst/Sad
Summary: The fear of everyone finally came. Super Junior's reign has come to an end. What can Ryeowook do with his heart beating desperately for another member?

Link: Click!

tuulessakulkija
25 May 2011 @ 08:30 pm
Title: The whole world below your feet
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: general, fluff
Word count: 204

Summary: For a second, Eunhyuk lifts his gaze up from his feet, which are hanging in the air high above the safe ground.

A/N: Today, for the first time in a while, I went to a small amusement park with my friends. Though it rained, the feeling was awesome, and that feeling gave me the idea to this.

"See? It's beautiful."

Current Music: BigBang - HANDS UP | Powered by Last.fm

fatin_wookie
25 May 2011 @ 08:42 pm
Title:The Flavor of Life 
Genre: Romance
Rating: G maybe ^^
Disclaimer: I only own the fic but KyuWook are mine in my dream ^^
Warning : Grammar error, Gender switch
 Summary: what happen to Ryeowook's life after she meet with Kyuhyun?? *sorry I don't know how to make summary :(
Hello everyone^^ i'm new here in Miracle as well as LJ so please teach me sunbae if u find out my lack :)
this is my first time posting here i hope all of u will like my story :)

Current Location: in wookie's bedroom
Current Mood: anxious
Current Music: Perfection Super Junior M

Chrys 은지
25 May 2011 @ 09:31 pm
Title: Real Face
Characters: Donghae, Heechul, OC
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Type: Novel
Summary: She finally managed to escape from the one place that she hates the most in order to begin a new life in Seoul, but is still unable to get over the hatred for the male species. Would her heart be softened eventually?

("That's not too far from the truth, if you think about it," the girl laughed mirthlessly, feeling helpless once again.)

(Master List)

Yun Haneul
25 May 2011 @ 09:36 pm

Title:
Twisted Part 1/2
Pairing: Eventual Kyumin. side!MinChul / side!QMi
Rating: NC17
Genre:
Drama, Angst (a tad bit)
Summary: Hangeng left without a word. Heechul returns to his first love Sungmin. Here's how the twisted story goes... Heechul loves Sungmin. Sungmin loves Heechul. Sungmin loves Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun loves Zhoumi. Kyuhyun loves Sungmin. Zhoumi loves Kyuhyun. One way or another, they got to choose in the end don't they?
A/N: Click on the picture for full masterlist^^

"Everything doesn’t have to be about you" )

awful_fall
25 May 2011 @ 09:48 pm
Title: Unforgettable Melodies
Pairing: Henry Lau/JJ Lin (henlin~)
Disclaimer: This is not true. I own no one.
Word count: 1,623
Notes: for mireul  ♥ This was inspired by JJ Lin's I AM, and the insert song is James Carrington's Ache. Please don't be discouraged by the pairing!
Summary: “My name is Lin Jun Jie.” The man says, “People usually just call me JJ.” He’s standing by a bench in the park. Summer is upon them, and the gentle warmth of the sun shines down onto the grass. Vibrant greens, yellows, pinks and red frame the other. Henry stares. Jun Jie smiles shyly in response, waiting for Henry to say something.

reality has so many adverse side effects
25 May 2011 @ 10:32 pm
Title: Catalyst
Authors: rayneweather and mi_iseul
Chapters: 15/?
Genre: Action, drama, angst
Rating: PG for now (may go up)
Pairing: Siwon/Ryeowook (for now)

Characters: Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Ryeowook, Choi Siwon

Summary: Kyuhyun starts his new job as a rookie cop on the Hostage Negotiation Team in Seoul and almost instantly, his partner (and superior officer) Kim Ryeowook starts to get on his nerves.

So this is why you didn't want to make our date for tonight?

blurzpoo
25 May 2011 @ 11:05 pm
Title: Girlfriend
Pairing: KyuMin / KyuMi / SiChul / KangTeuk
Genre: Romance/Drama
Summary: They met & got married. All was fine till the Ex-Girlfriend showed up....

http://blurzpoo.livejournal.com/7323.html#cutid1

25 May 2011 @ 11:09 pm
Title:What we’ve become
Length:Chapter1/?
Pairing:Yewon
character: Kyuhyun,Kangin, Zhoumi, Hyukjae, Donghae,Victoria f(x),OC
Rating: PG13(Might change in the next chapter)
Genre:AU, Romance
Disclaimer: I’m their’s but they not mine
Warning: English is not my first language. If you find grammatical errors please nice with me. There will we an age switch. Yesung and Siwon is in the same age in this fic
Setting: AU –Siwon and Yesung are getting towards the end of their respective high-school days, and have never met prior to this fic.
Summary:The boys met at the party Where Siwon realize that Yesung was A Kim’s, therefore a family enemy.
A/N: This fic came up from Romeo and Juliet Tale, But I make my own version of the story, I promise no one will die int his story and I also guarantee this will be a happy ending story^.~

”I’mCollapse )

Current Location: Heaven
Current Music: Super Junior : song for you

mischenne
25 May 2011 @ 11:35 pm
Title: Stuck With You
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: KiHyukHae
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Disclaimer: I wish to own them X] unforetunately, i don't.. just the fic ^^
Warning: grammar errors >.<, slow paced, not edited... MPREG

Summary: Donghae's faced with a complicated situation, but nonetheless, he was happy and contended with it. But will he take advantage of it?

“Hyuk’s pregnant?” he asks. Kibum just nodded at him.