yukihime13
13 January 2011 @ 12:06 am
 Title: Bestfriends
Pairing: Kisung, Kyusung
Rating'; G
Genre: Friendship, Romance
Summary: Yesung wanted them to be like this forever, will he be the one to break them apart?

PrologueCollapse )

Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: TVXQ-mirotic

Veltana
13 January 2011 @ 12:42 am
Title: Two weeks notice pt1
Paring: Leeteuk/Heechul
Rating: nc-17
Genre: Smut! Drabble
Words: 378
Warning: Well... Sex ofc, handjob and cursing, nothing that explicit though
Summary: Finally Leeteuk is about to get some, or at least he thinks

Heechul had teased him all the way to the show, all the time during the show and when Heechul finally pulled him inside the toilet he knew it would be good.

lady_mizera
13 January 2011 @ 03:35 am
Title:  Profane
Pairing: Sihan
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Rape, murder
Disclamer: I own no one, but I own my ideas!
Summary: Siwon wanted to save them. He ended up doing the worst sin ever.

…destructing villages. This one was the last one, but Siwon couldn’t take it anymore. He had to do something.

fall down. get dirty.
13 January 2011 @ 05:47 am
Title: Like Velvet Chapter 9
Pairing: Sihan,  side: ZhouChul, Kyumin, Shindong/JinSook, and also kid!Henry and kid!Ryeowook, Hanchul (friendship), Kibum
Genre: drama, romance, angst (stripper!Geng) AU
Rating: R (for mature content and themes)
Summary: Hankyung knew no life other than that club where he had to do what he was told, bend over for whoever wanted it, do whatever his clients paid him to do and then one day he meets Siwon and he thinks he'll finally get out. But, Siwon never comes back even though he promised and Hankyung is left alone. Five years later he's out thanks to Heechul and then Siwon comes back..
Note: For shihan_ai and daidetre because I refuse to let her live her life in fear of Sihan.

Wait for me. I’ll see you in three days. Love always, Siwon.

its_hans
13 January 2011 @ 05:51 am
Title : Labour Time
Pairing : HyukHae
Genre :failHumor
Rated :Pg-13
Summary : drama can happened everywhere, including the labour room with eunhae inside >///<
(after looonngg time not in write a story,i lost my confidence,uhh ;A; fail fail fail fail)

"Congrat, you have triplest"

harunomasu
The Game We Play
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Sungmin/Ryeowook, Siwon/Zhoumi
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, AU
Summary: Four princes of SuJu academy were bored with their always-the-same lives. So they decided to play a game that will change their life forever.

Previous: Character's Profile + Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Chapter 7 - Sungmin's date, Siwon's evilness and Kyuhyun's attack

--------------------------------------------------------

Project: To Get Yesung's Love (a.k.a Sungmin's 10 Ways of Confessing His Love)
Pairing: Yesung/Sungmin, ninja Kyusung
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Friendship
Summary: Sungmin is desperate to confess his love to Yesung, desperate enough to ask for help from other Super Junior members.

Previous: Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Chapter 5 - Project#5, A (failed) date in the amusement park

kayetin
13 January 2011 @ 07:30 am
Title: The Promise We Made
Pairing: Broken! Heewook (girl: Ryeowook), Kangteuk (girl: leeteuk), Heemin (girl: Sungmin)
Other Characters: Yesung, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, IU
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Ryeowook and Heechul get married during their childhood years and made a promise to each other that they will be husband and wife when they grow up; but things suddenly change when Heechul introduce Sungmin to Ryeowook as his fiancée…

Chapter4

★ She said she's no good with words ★
13 January 2011 @ 08:25 am
Title: Tease
Word Count: 111
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: R
Summary: A brief moment leaves Yesung wanting more.

Drabble #1

Title: Mouth
Word Count: 149
Pairing: YeKyu
Summary: Chocolate makes everything sweeter

Drabble #2

Title: Tattoo
Word Count: 95
Pairing: KyuMin
Summary: A new tattoo gives Kyuhyun incentive to try something new.

Drabble #3

Nica
13 January 2011 @ 09:06 am
Title: Tangled
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Ryeowook/Yesung, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Heechul/Hankyung, etc.
Genre: romance, angst, fluff, family drama, AU
Summary: A protracted family drama ensues the moment one of the wealthiest businessmen in Korea died, leaving a controversial last will and testament. Bonds are tested, friendships are threatened and relationships are on the verge of cracking. As tempers flare and hearts get broken, will love and family ties ever find a way to untangle a topsy-turvy world?
Notes: Putting this in context, there are some legal procedures mentioned here that are in no way the standard practice worldwide.
Disclaimer: I can claim but I can never own. T^T

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

harajunko86
13 January 2011 @ 12:08 pm
Title: I Want To Live!
Pairing: (Main) Kyumin, (Side) KangTeuk, HanChul
Genre: A little angsty, attempted humour (might fail miserably) and romance
Rating: PG-13 (I suck at smut, so there!)
Disclaimer: They’re mine, MINE!! *wakes up* Darn! It was all a dream! The boys don’t belong to me. *sobs*
Notes: Words in 'italics' are thoughts. There might be grammatical errors here and there. Please feel free to point it out.
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a trained hitman by the codename ‘MIN’. His only sole purpose is to kill his assignments regardless of their backgrounds. So why did, one fateful night, on the brink of death, he met Cho Kyuhyun? The one who taught him the meaning of life. But then why life, had to be so full of twisted humour?

Chap 01 / Chap 02

shu_ki
13 January 2011 @ 01:37 pm
Title: King
Category: Super Junior
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: G/PG-13
Characters: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kibum, King and Dove.
Pairings: None at the moment

Summary: In a world where every five hundred years, whoever finds the Dove will become King and reign the whole world for the next five centuries.
Prologue Chapter 01

Title: So, So Romantic - Chapter 3
Category: Super Junior
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Rating: G/PG-13
Characters: Ryeowook, Yesung, and mentions of Henry.
Pairings: Henwook-ish

Summary: Ryeowook gets prepared for a date with Henry. Well it wasn't one but in Ryeowook's mind, he likes to think of it as a date.
Ryeowook fidgets.

現在用酒來填滿 time ♥
13 January 2011 @ 04:48 pm
Title - Before Dawn Comes
Rating - PG: Warnings for one swear word
Subject/Pairing - Donghae/Sungmin
Genre - romance with mild tinges of angst
Summary - In which Sungmin was stubborn, but Donghae wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer.

A/N – Barely early Birthday fic for sjsarang; sorry I won't be here over the weekend to greet you properly. Inspired by lines from 张栋梁’s [Nicholas Teo’s] cover of 黄昏 [Dusk]: I plucked my favorite lines and used them out of context…and out of order. My parallels don’t really parallel that closely :| To all: please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.

If you say no again, I’ll stop confessing.

chegaris
13 January 2011 @ 05:17 pm
Title : Loving You
Author : cegaris
Pairings : Kisung (not yet), Yesung x ... (feel free to guess, i'm not revealing it yet), hanchul (minor), and hint of kyuwook
Ratings : ehmm.. I don't know how to rate
Genre : angst, romance
Disclaimer : I would love to have one.
Summary : Yesung never wants to be a whore but now he is one and he doesn't like the feeling at all but in the same time he can't stop being one.

Chapter   1

Kayla
13 January 2011 @ 08:02 pm
Reverie | Eunhae, Haemin | 1//? 2,773 words | R (for character death and implications of sex; PG-13 overall) | Warnings: chara death | Donghae experiences the one thing in life he fears most and Sungmin is the only one there to help him cope. (worthless summary, I know)

Chapter one

Paski.
13 January 2011 @ 08:37 pm
Title: The Switch
Chapter: One&Two
Rating: PG
Pairings: Major: KyuMin, Minor: EunHae, YeWook, KangTeuk, HanChul
Warning: girl!Sungmin, girl!Eunhyuk, girl!Ryeowook, girl!Leeteuk, girl!Heechul
Summary: He was close to being one of the best in his school’s Basketball team and she was on her way to school valedictorian. But fate switched their circumstances, sort of.
A/N: Hi everyone, this is my New Year’s treat for you, a new chaptered fic. K. =)) I hope you enjoy! Happy New Year Everyone! ^^ There's a reason why I had to post two Chapters. Lol. Enjoy! ^^

Chapter One

Chapter Two

✌ 젠넽
13 January 2011 @ 09:58 pm

under these gravel lines
| broken!qmi, kyuhyun-centric | pg | general!au | ~700w | gravel lines by amy seeley
thanks to ulzzang  for posting the song because aslkfdjsklgj it's so gorgeous

one with ryeowook
13 January 2011 @ 11:01 pm
What About Now?
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre : angst
Rating : G perhaps?
Summary : Kyuhyun had been in love with Ryeowook for almost his entire life. But the other sees him as a joke. Or does he really?

"Appa loves umma too and they always kiss."

♔  Like A Boss ♔
13 January 2011 @ 11:07 pm
Title: Donghae's Jealousy (It's You Scenes- after)

Author: chu_loves_hyuk

Pairing: jealous!Hae/Hyuk (HaeHyuk)

Genre: Romance; Fluff

Rated: PG-13

Summary: Donghae was jealous, Eunhyuk was confused.

A/N: Well, I was watching It's You stage performance and I noticed Donghae was always glancing at Eunhyuk. So I thought he was somehow jealous to the members who were kinda close to Eunhyuk during the performance.

SHIT here--> YOU WANTZ?

Current Location: aquarium~
Current Mood: cold
Current Music: time machine by click 5

mysapphiresky
13 January 2011 @ 11:12 pm
Title: 047. Perfection
Pairing(s): None
Genre: Violence/Friendship/Mecha
Summary: Part 2 of a new chaptered fic. Ryeowook wakes up one day with no memories in a strange realm. He is told he has to find himself... but what exactly does that mean?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"Yeah, well, you're in File Island now."

Previous chapter.

micoincoma
13 January 2011 @ 11:31 pm
Taxi  
Title: Taxi
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Leeteuk, Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: I don’t own the boys.
Summary: Kangin was not the only one who cared for Leeteuk.

"Hyung. You're tired as hell." And he should know it, Eunhyuk wanted to continue but refrained.