sujuhappiness
17 December 2010 @ 12:26 am

Title : A not so secret Admirer
Pairing: YeHae
Rating: PG 13
Summary Someone's been sending Yesung anonymous loveletters ONESHOT
Disclaimer If I owned Suju, I would keep them in my pocket and never let them go

"Are you playing a prank on me Hae? Has it been fun seeing me perplexed about what these letters really mean?" Yesung asked in a quiet voice that seemed to express supreme disappointment and more than a little hurt. 

fall down. get dirty.
17 December 2010 @ 12:50 am
Title: Things Happen IV 8/9
Pairing: Kyumin, Hanchul, Zhou Ry
Genre: AU!College, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin know exactly what they feel for each other, they do, they really do. The only problem is neither is willing to admit it...yet. It's all a game to see who can break first, but then someone from Kyuhyun's past comes back and suddenly the game isn't as fun as it seemed.
Note: This is a continuation to Things Happen III, Things Happen II and Things Happen I. This fic is part 4 of the Golden Boy AU. To understand what is going on I recommend you read Things Happen III at least. The links to all of those can be found on my master list on my LJ.

[Chapter 8]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter 3] [Chapter 4] [Chapter 5] [Chapter 6] [Chapter 7]

kyudreamz39
17 December 2010 @ 01:06 am
Title: of Kyuhyun's mouth and other such indulgences
Pairing: QMi, implied!HanChul, Kyu/everyone
Genre: fail fluff
Word Count: 2200
Summary: Kyuhyun is reminded of events he'd much rather forget.
Disclaimer: I own not one member of Super Junior. They own me and my heart
A/N: This is my very first time writing a fanfiction -> 2 hours of randomness that I could probably have put to better use studying for my exams T_T. Please excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes I may have made (I tried not to make any) since it is beta'd by me.

What were you doing half an hour before your debut stage? Drinking tea?Collapse )

OnTae Addict
17 December 2010 @ 01:25 am
Title: Height and Breadth - Moments Chapter 13
Pairing: Heechul/Kyuhyun,
Length: 2137
Genre: Angst/Drama/Romance
Rating: R for language mainly
Summary:  HeeChul and KyuHyun begin to deal with the aftermath of their rift
A/N I know this update is kinda short but that's how I roll sometimes. I hope you like it anyway. Chapter Title is referencing a line in a poem by Elizabeth Barret Browning "I love thee to the breadth and height and depth my soul can reach."
Please also see my new Disclaimer of Doom if you like
Warning: References to/mentions of self-harming which may be triggering for some.

Clicky here

Title: Double Teaming
Pairing: OT3 - JongHyun, KyuHyun,Jino
Length: 1027
Genre: Fluffy/Romance/AU
Rating: PG13
Summary: This is an AU written for a challenge at the hot_times community. Everyone is at university focusing on music, and the three are working on a assignment together. KyuHyun and JongHyun are in an established relationship. Only they decide 2 needs to be 3.
Disclaimer: Boys still don't belong to me. Nothing is meant to be implied about the real people, yadda yadda.
A/N I really wanted this to be smuttier but it just...wouldn't cooperate. Muses. So mostly it's UST. I hope you like anyway. Aegi is a word I was told similar to baby...I did a post seeking Korean language help...so erm..yeah.

Click here

mysapphiresky
17 December 2010 @ 01:28 am
Title: 024b. Rebirth v.2
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun lacks inspiration, but one day he meets Sungmin. Fate tries to tear them apart, but love will survive even to the ends of the earth. Note: The only difference between this and v.1 is the ending, so those who have already read v.1 can just start from after Kyuhyun sings.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

"I'll always be with you, forever."

Title: Ddangkoma's on Facebook?!?!
Pairing(s): Various
Genre: Crack
Summary: Ddangkoma's on facebook, and he's playing matchmaker. Wait- it's not Yesung?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members. T_T

Read more.

a prodigy in hibernation
17 December 2010 @ 01:28 am
Title : Lick
Characters :  Hankyung, Heechul
Genre : One-shot, challenge
Rating: R
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.
A/N : It's late, too late I assumed, so I guess I'm doing the challenge just for fun. My first entry.

Summary : They're just practically horny. 

★ Jeralyn
17 December 2010 @ 01:48 am
Title: Curiosity
Pairing: EunHae/HyukHae/HaeHyuk
Genre: angst
Ratings: G
Summary: When curiosity kills Donghae.
Length: 480 words
A/N: Another fail story ;__; And English is not my first language so apologise for any fail English :|

Sometimes it’s best not to know everything.

thekinkykat
Title: Dream Chaser
Chapter: 5/22
Pairing: KyuMi/QMi; side: SiHan, HeeHae, KyuNo (Jino/Kyuhyun), YeWook
Rating: PG-13 (for now at least; will go up later)
Summary: Zhou Mi was a star and Kyuhyun had a fangirly crush on him. What's a girl in love got to do? Chase after him into the music industry.

~*1*~ ~*2*~ ~*3*~ ~*4*~

Yes I want to meet with you for dinner, but only if I can have you for desserts…

Title: Decisions
Pairing: KyuMi/QMi, Zhoumi/Kenzie
Summary: Zhou Mi wonders if you can love two people at the same time.

He got himself a new hat. Flashy, shiny, with sequins. Henry facepalmed seeing it, saying that only gay strippers wear such hats in America.

Title: Just stay warm
Pairing: KyuMi/QMi
Summary: a short drabble/sequel to Baby it's cold outside!

“I kept wondering if you’re such an idiot or a narcissus.”

xopinkkyuminox
17 December 2010 @ 02:20 am
sj's kids' diaries: my dad's a pervert | pg-13 | fail!crack summary: wherein Sungmin and Kyuhyun's son rants about his father. and i mean, the man in the gay relationship entry # 1 definitely my comeback fic /gets bricked

Wordkill
17 December 2010 @ 03:22 am
Title : We're Not Just A Fanservice
Pairing : Heechul/Ryeowook
Other Characters : Kyuhyun, Henry, Mentions and Hints of other pairings (rare)
Genre : Fluff
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : Heechul wrote this. I does not own.
Summary : Heechul logs in to LiveJournal and reads a Kyuwook fic, then Minwook, Teukwook, Hyukwook... But he doesn't like it, because all he wants is Heewook. And Sihan maybe?

( Why are you even reading a Kyuwook fic when you want a Heewook one?! )

Sarah ♥
17 December 2010 @ 03:58 am
Title: First Date (one-shot/drabble)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance
Word Count: 968
Summary: It's awkward on their first date. (I didn't find a need for a summary with the title, but nevermind.)
Warning: This is, unfortunately, quite the typical love story you'd find around. I think that's a pretty good warning. x)
A/N: A fluff, to make up for all the angsty oneshots I always write. And for the late update of LFAR. I'll try to do that by this weekend. ^^

"I told myself I'd bring the person I love here someday."

Enjoy!

haekyu4ever
17 December 2010 @ 08:24 am
Tittle : Love Sick
Pairing : KyuHae ,sihan (broken)
Rating : PG
Summary : Kyuhyun is donghae love, because he is her lover. but secretly kyuhyun loved Siwon too, as well as with Siwon. although he was loved by his Hangeng but love is much greater at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and Siwon was in a relationship behind their lovers. Hangeng know it, but not Donghae.

Read More :

http://kyuhae-world.livejournal.com/7473.html

mischenne
17 December 2010 @ 08:34 am
Title: Unknown13's Secret
Type: One Shot
Pairing: KyuHyuk, side!TeukChul
Genre: Romance, Angst, implied!smut
Disclaimer: I wish to own them X] unforetunately, i don't.. just the fic ^^
Warning: grammar errors >.<

Summary: Because Eunhyuk's best friend loves to play starcraft. he uses it to his advantage. [okay, i really hate summaries... sorry for the suckish summary >.<]

‘No… I don’t…. like him anymore…’ he thought.

Current Mood: nervous

Kunin
17 December 2010 @ 09:41 am
Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.
Beta-er: noona1977  THANK UNNIE :DD

Chapter List

Epilogue - Being Sweety )

Current Location: bedroom~~
Current Mood: sleepy

janna
17 December 2010 @ 12:49 pm
Title: 15 things that annoy super junior. (pt.1)
Pairings: various.
Part: 1 of 2
Genre: crack
Disclaimer: do not own.
Summary: random drabbles on what absurd things annoy the members of our beloved group. (prompt by prompt generator)
A/N: f-locked in 72 hours.

(heechul surprisingly gobbles it down in minutes, and hankyung waves his spatula happily.)

suju_wings
17 December 2010 @ 02:43 pm
Title:Does he make you smile
Rating:PG
Pairing:broken Hanchul, mention of Sichul
Genre:angst
Disclaimer The plot belongs to me, Unfortunatly the boys don't T.T
Summary: Heechul hasn't seen Hangeng in seven years. They finally meet again but it seems everything has changed.
Notes: This story was inspired by this quote... "You asked me something that surprised me "does he make u smile?" i looked at you and i couldn’t say anything but "at least he didn’t make me cry"."

Hangeng sat in the very corner of a cafe drumming his fingers against his cup. He was waiting for someone, Someone who was very important to him.

하로
17 December 2010 @ 03:18 pm
나란 사람/someone like me [prologue+1/?]
Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin; PG-13 (might change); 4084 words; chaptered
Kyuhyun's best friend will always be his little girl, even when she grows up.

prologue + part one

happyditz44
17 December 2010 @ 03:44 pm

Title-Garden Of Eden
Chapter-13
Pairings-ShiChul and Kyusung
Rating-PG
Summary-Confessions
Disclaimer-Not Mine
A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. To be honest, I was thinking of discontinuing this series because my life has been way too busy. Fortunately, winter break is finally here, so I decided to continue it and try my very best to update as much as possible this break. Thank you for being so patient and understanding.

LoveCollapse )

Current Location: couch
Current Mood: accomplished

warmboys
17 December 2010 @ 05:10 pm
Title: If You Go, Go Long
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung(/Jay/Donghae/Leeteuk/Eunhyuk)
Word Count: 7600 words
Summary: Heechul comes to Seoul in pursuit of a new life. Turns out he is not alone.
A/N: Based on Nana.

There’s a period between the denial, the quiet unmanageable shock, and the second time you hit the pause button, when everything starts running along.

notochrasy
17 December 2010 @ 06:23 pm
Title: Blind
Author: notochrasy
Rating: G
Pairing: kid!Jino/kid!Sulli + awesome hyung!Kyu
Genre: AU, Fluff, light very light angst
Summary: Kyuhyun acts as an older brother figure to a blind kid named Jino.
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters, blah blah blah.
Word count: 1325

"Why do they hate me so, hyung?" )

sapphire_angel9
17 December 2010 @ 06:45 pm
title: That's Not Candy
characters/pairings: Mother!Teuk, Son!Donghae, (slight) Kangteuk
genre: Comedy/Crack
rating: PG-13
summary: Mother Teuk is in a shop with Donghae, who is extremely interested in the candies they have for sale; in particular a never-tried before, feather-like soft texture, strawberry flavored candy.

"That's not a candy, that's a condom."

eonis23

Title : The First Year – Festival

Pairing : Hanchul, Kangteuk, minor Shimin, minor Eunhae, minor Yunjae

Genre : Fluff, romance

Rating : PG-13

Summary : It is the first festival in Chunseok high for Hankyung and Heechul, and they have to sort their feelings while being busy with the preparations for the events. What will happen to them, though?

The First Year – Festival

dizzy_grace
17 December 2010 @ 08:35 pm
Title: Rabid Fans and Good Friends
Characters: Youngsaeng, Yesung
Summary: Youngsaeng gets mistaken for Yesung on his way to visit Yesung, ending up drenched, irritated and baffled at Yesung’s obtuseness.

Janni
17 December 2010 @ 10:02 pm
Title : It's a Small World After All
Pairing(s) : KyuMin, YeWook, and Eunhae
Genre : drama, romance, fluff (probably gonna drop this anytime soon), implied smut (?)
Warning :
Rating : PG13
Disclaimer : just Sungmin
Summary : What happens when Ryeowook leaves Sungmin, who seemed to have memories with Eunhyuk - Donghae's lover, to stay with his bestfriend, Kyuhyun, and runs off to Yesung.

Liquor = Water

★ She said she's no good with words ★
17 December 2010 @ 10:15 pm
Title: Tear You Apart [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Pairing: YeHae
Rating: R
Summary: Donghae finds himself feeling strange at the feel of Yesung's touch.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Tear You Apart” by She Wants Revenge

Donghae sighed, falling back onto the bed.

~dancing velociraptor~
17 December 2010 @ 11:16 pm
 Title: A drastic change [5/?]
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae (Eunhae) maybe more in future chapters.
Rating: PG-13 in this chapter
Summary: There is a mystery surrounding a monster that's turning people into werewolves and murdering them after their first shift, Eunhyuk is asked to investigate the issue with the help of the only victim that could be saved and brought into a pack. Too bad that Eunhyuk hates packs and Donghae has very bad instincts. AU of course
Warnings: Some violence, werewolves, bad words, cat girls and vampires. 
Beta: My One Love wookism

"Cute girl..."

Current Mood: bitchy
Current Music: Epik High - Fly | Powered by Last.fm

haechronics
17 December 2010 @ 11:19 pm

Title
: Only You…
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairing: HyukHae
Warning: fail!fluff, fail!plot
Disclaimer: Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae belong to LSM, but EUNHAE belongs to me.. >.<
Summary: Hyukjae feel uneasy (i'm not good at summary.. >.<)
A/N : my first time to posted in here... hope you all will like this.. comment are loved... ♥♥

I belong to you..

amdy2
17 December 2010 @ 11:47 pm
Title; 내 라즈베리 (My Little Raspberry)
Staring; OC, Donghae
Rating; PG-13
Chapters; 4/?
Genre; Fluff, Angst, Drama, a little bit of Comedy.
Warnings; alcohol.
Disclaimer; I do not own any of the SJ-members. wish I did though...
Previous Chapters; part 1. part 2. part 3.

Summary; Back in Mokpo, Donghae has a friend. Her name is Sungyeon, and she knows probably everything there is to know about Donghae. She also knows the Donghae that no one thought existed, the Donghae he becomes when he is home. Now that he finally is home, it's a time for living every moment of life, to enjoy the presence of the other as long as they can. They're best friends in each other's eyes, other claim that they're destined, but what they have goes way deeper than what can be named with any label.

part 4.