amdy2
07 December 2010 @ 12:21 am
Title; 내 라즈베리 (My Little Raspberry)
Staring; OC, Donghae
Rating; PG-13 (will probably change)
Chapters; 1/?
Genre; Fluff, Angst.
Warnings; language
Disclaimer; I do not own any of the SJ-members. wish I did though...

Summary; Back in Mokpo, Donghae has a friend. Her name is Sungyeon, and she knows probably everything there is to know about Donghae. She also knows the Donghae that no one thought existed, the Donghae he becomes when he is home. Now that he finally is home, it's a time for living every moment of life, to enjoy the presence of the other as long as they can. They're best friends in each other's eyes, other claim that they're destined, but what they have goes way deeper than what can be named by a label.

Introduction; Sungyeon has known Donghae for many years. She's the down to earth-kind of girl, who doesn't like to make a lot of fuss about herself. Maybe there's a lack of self-confidence, but she's pretty pleased with the way things are.
Sungah is the opposite of Sungyeon. She's one year younger, and has the biggest wish of making it in the business of rockmusic. She's impulsive, a little wild, and not afraid to change her hair-color every now and then. She also doesn't really know how to act around Donghae.
Then there's Bohyo, or the mother, as other call her. Being Sungyeon's oldest and clostet friend, she always seems to know the answer to everything. Donghae likes Bohyo. She's a person that just has to be liked, he thinks.

part 1.

delaney.
07 December 2010 @ 12:56 am

Title: Falling Under
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Gyuri
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Rating: PG
Length: Drabble
Summary: She turns him into a blubbering mess.

Eunhyuk plays the role of admirer from afar where Gyuri is concerned.

★ She said she's no good with words ★
07 December 2010 @ 01:11 am
Title: Velvet Ropes and Guitars [One-shot]
Author: wookism
Pairing: HaeWook
Rating: R
Summary: Ryeowook meets Donghae backstage after a gig, hoping to show how big a fan he is.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Paparazzi” by Lady Gaga

Another ten minutes in the cold air outside the broken down hovel Donghae got a gig at was enough torture for him.

Current Music: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi | Powered by Last.fm

lunatic_mc
07 December 2010 @ 01:28 am
Title:Film Strips
Pairing: Kyuhyun/OC
Other Characters: Sungmin, Donghae, OC
Genre: Smut, AU - College Life
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Oh how I wish I own Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae and the rest of Super Junior. But what the heck, I can own them in my dreams. HA!!!

“I’ve wanted to do this every since. I’ve waited a long time already.” Kyuhyun’s face inched closer to her. They both closed their eyes as their lips locked for a sweet kiss.

starfixated
07 December 2010 @ 02:00 am
Title: I Kissed a Boy [One-shot]
Word Count: 1,847
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Heechul is "drunk" and starts playing a kissing game with the other members. Hangeng, however, isn't at all amused.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "I Kissed a Boy" by Cobra Starship

Heechul knew as soon as he got home that night something would happen.

a prodigy in hibernation
07 December 2010 @ 02:04 am
Title : A True Fairytale (3/?)
Characters : Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk
Genre : Fairytale!AU, romance
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.

Warning : M-preg will be mentioned starting from this chapter.

Summary : So there they were, falling to the ground. One was mourning for his loss, the other one, for what he was about to gain.

Chapter 1
| Chapter 2

The Black Cloud to Every Silver Lining
07 December 2010 @ 02:29 am
KyuMin is the New Black Part 6
Pairing(s):KyuMin, KiMin, HanKyu (YeHyuk, KangTeuk, ZhouChul)
Genre: Crack, fluff, romance
Warnings: language

Summary: With both Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s careers on the rise, the company could see that both were making money but, if the two were put together, then everyone would be laughing. Everyone but Kyuhyun and Sungmin but like Sungmin always said, "just because we're married doesn't mean I have to like you." Or does it?

Sungmin smiled weakly, “after what we did, you're still using formalities with me?”

Other parts can be found HERE ^^v

pight or plight
07 December 2010 @ 08:19 am
 Title: Balladeers
Author: pinefir
Disclaimer: not mine
Genre: bandfic/crossover
Summary: “You know, I understand how you feel,” Kyuhyun suddenly says and Jino is momentarily confused. “Debuting in a group where your other members have debuted. It’s hard, but it will get easier. In any case, don’t sell yourself short, Jino. You’ll never know what happen.”

“Oh,” Kyuhyun says as he moves closer to them. “Can I vote Jonghyun out then?”

MoChanDesu
07 December 2010 @ 09:40 am
Title: A Song from a Secret Garden
Pairing: HanChul
Rating: PG-13 for implied sex
Summary/Notes: "Everything burns so nicely." ~Just a short HanChul ficlet without any real meaning; written to have something to write :3
Gah. I'm such an idiot. I posted this to my own journal again last night XD

dorkygeng
07 December 2010 @ 11:34 am
Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 50
Characters: Main! Super Junior & So nyeo shi dae, Shinee, Kara, 4 minute, f(x)
Pairing: Seohyun & Kyuhyun
Genre: Romance
Rating: G
Summary: Kyuhyun and Seohyun have both lived in their own worlds, a boring, stereotype, mainstream, methodic everyday living. Seohyun came from a rich family, Kyuhyun from a middle class family, both having issues of their own, family, relationships, friendships and dreams. However, a series of events have caused their lives to cross, with all the complications of their arrangements and their own emotions, will their new-found connection be of any help with their already growing complicated lives?

New!
Chapter 50

Previous Chapters
Chapter 49 |
Chapter 48 |
Chapter 47 | Chapter 46 | Chapter 45 | Chapter 44 | Chapter 43 | Chapter 42 | Chapter 41 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 38 | Chapter 37 | Chapter 36 | Chapter 35 | Chapter 34 | Chapter 33 | Chapter 32 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 30 | Chapter 29 | Chapter 28 | Chapter 27 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 2 | chapter 1 | prologue

rara rawr!
07 December 2010 @ 12:31 pm
Title: High Technology (19/20)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU, !cyberpunk)
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kangin/Eeteuk, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Henry/Amber, Jonghyun/Key
Word count: 5,105
Summary: The micro-chips let the government keep tabs on your every move; the video cameras let the government know when they need to start paying attention. Get rid of the chip in the back of your brain and you can slip under the radar, and do whatever the hell you like. It's not like they're the bad guys, but it's not like they're the good guys, either.

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5 | chapter 6 | chapter 7 | chapter 8 | chapter 9 | chapter 10 | chapter 11 | chapter 12 | chapter 13 | chapter 14 | chapter 15 | chapter 16 | chapter 17 | chapter 18 | chapter 19

Monokro
07 December 2010 @ 01:00 pm
Author: Momo♥~

Pairing: Kyumin (main), Suju's members

Genre: Humour, fluff, (little) romance

Disclaimer: I want to own Super Junior TT__TT~

Summary: kyuhyun only has one weakness♥~

Unbeta-ed ♥~

All comments are loved ♥~

http://monokro.livejournal.com/1480.html

現在用酒來填滿 time ♥
07 December 2010 @ 02:37 pm
Title - Got Me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger
Rating - 15: Warnings for attempted dark!fic, abduction, swearing, implied psychological abuse, and sensory deprivation.
Subject/Pairing - Donghae/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Hyukjae partnership, eventual Hyukjae/Sungmin friendship(ish)
Genre - criminal action-drama and twisted romance, with angst and attempted psychological elements
Summary - AU. It takes over a year for people to notice the disappearance of Sungmin, and now special agents Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are hot on Donghae’s trail.

Caveat: Written with severely limited knowledge about criminal investigation and criminal law; please do not read this completely fictitious work as an actual representation of the criminal legal system of Korea or any other country. Thank you.

A/N — So…I lied :| This is a sequel to Love’s Driving Me Crazy Crazy Baby. Originally, any extension of this verse was going to be drabble-ish, but unorderedlist insisted otherwise. That said, this is dedicated to everyone that has supported me thus far in my writing, and especially to those that expressed an interest in this verse. To all: please read and leave me a comment; constructive criticism will be highly appreciated and loved.

Did I murder your entire family in a previous life? Why does it feel like the universe is hell bent on making me work with you?

janna
07 December 2010 @ 02:50 pm
Title: public jobs.
Pairing(s): kibum x donghae
Rating: NC-17
Genre: PWP
Disclaimer: i do not own any of the members. 
A/N: f-locked after 72 hours.
Summary: simply put, donghae has a kink for public transport. ;)

(over here)

lady_hanaka
Title: The Story That Has No Name Yet (Part/Chapter/Installment/Episode 3)
Pairings:girl!KanginxLeeteuk,MysteryxZhouMixgirl!rock,HeechulxHenry,HenryxMaplesyrup,girl!SiwonxKyuhyun,mystery!YesungxRyeowook,EunhyukxSungmin,DonghaexHangeng,KibumxKibumxKibum,Minho x Nichkhun
Rating: R (but mostly because of the mentionings of things)
Warnings: mpreg, incest (tripletcest), mindless fuckery, genderswich, statutory rape, prostitution, crossdressing, this story will come in random installments and maybe have a plot
Genre: AU, crack, werewolf, vampire, highschool, satan\angel, crime, mafia, so much crack, Harry Potter crossover
Summary: Every single genre of fanfiction ever written thrown into one story…in which Kangin is a woman and Leeteuk is gay, Henry loves maple syrup a little too much to be normal, Kibum is a vampire, Minho is a horrible guardian angel, Kyuhyun fights for animal rights, Siwon is a werewolf, and Sungmin goes to Hogwarts. Oh, and Ryeowook is a fish. And somehow a plot was born.

“Three of them. I own them. I’m kind of like a pimp and they’re my hoes/bitches/friends.” Heechul drawled as the car pulled to a stop. “Except that I don’t make them pay for sexual favors.” He winked before opening the door and slipping out, leaving a thunderstruck Henry behind.

Everything is Dull, Everyone is Boring!
07 December 2010 @ 05:05 pm
Name: Nothing Impossible
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance, fluff, drama, angst, AU
Length: 6/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  One is a proper gentleman, with everything working for him. One can barely read his name. How could they even imagine those things would happen to them?

彡☆
07 December 2010 @ 06:05 pm
Title: SM Boarding School
Author: tewki
Paring: Eunhyuk/Donghae (maybe other side parings but I don't wanna spoil~)
Genre: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst
Chapters: 22/22
Summary: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entarance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.
Warnings: Swearing, mention of sex and sensuality.
And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^
Disclaimer: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

Previous chapters:
|| 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 part 1 || 05 part 2 ||  06 || 07 || 08 || 09 || 10 || 
|| 11 ||11.5 (smut) || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 (1/2) || 21 (2/2) ||

kwonmisun
07 December 2010 @ 06:21 pm
Title: Kimin Kidnapped
Pairings: (So far decided) Kimin, Yewook, Eunhae
Rating: PG-13 for now! (Might change higher, might not ^^)
Summary: Kibum is walking home from the mall when he is taken prisoner by Shim Changmin, a boy that proves actions don't always show your personality.

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

SO SORRY! It only took since June 3rd to update this! *Sighs* I'm fail. Here you go though!

jarield
07 December 2010 @ 07:59 pm
Title: I'm Not In Love With You
Author: jarield  Lunel de Mourcerf
Pairing: SiHae (SiwonXDonghae), EunHae (EunhyukXDonghae), mentions of SiHan (SiwonXHankyung)
Genre: One-shot, Angst, Romance
Summary: I’m not in love with you. I’m in love with Hyukjae...
Note: Written in Donghae’s POV.

hitsu~♥
07 December 2010 @ 08:59 pm
Title: Gift of the Vampire [the taste of his blood]
Genre: Romance/Drama/Fantasy/Advanture
Pairing:~HaeHyuk~ / HaeEun -- (Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae [EunHyuk] )
Side-Pairing: KyuSung/KyuMin -- (Cho KyuHyun x Kim YeSung/Lee SungMin) & HanChul --( Kim HeeChul x HanGeng)
Author: hitsugaya15 
Length: 2/?
Summary: A world of vampires surrounding one innocent boy whose kind-heartedness leads to life long lust. HyukJae is not just your average boy, he belong to a powerful blood line that is still unknown to him, and DongHae, a new vampire at school, can not resist.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior or the members, however, the plot is mine and only mine!