choilove
01 November 2010 @ 12:10 am

Title: I’m a Suju
Author: ChoiLove
Pairings: Donghae X Kyuhyun
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Fantasy (?)
Disclaimer: Don’t own any Super Junior members, but the story was totally my idea. Every single passage was written out of my thoughts and hand ;)
Summary: Donghae is a “Suju”. He can appear as a human, animal or ghost. If a Suju falls in love, he stays in the exact same form he was when he fell in love. (Example is given in chapter 1)     So in what form will Donghae be when he falls in love with Kyuhyun?? :P
A/N: First of all this fic has 2 seasons! 30 chapters in total.   Second of all, I’ve been told that the first chapters are a bit weird but that it gets better, so please keep reading.   Third: Eunhyuk and Hyukjae are two different people in this story. Hyukjae is the dancing teacher. Eunhyuk is Donghae’s friend. Forth: If you don’t understand anything (because I suck at explaining :S) just ask me and I’ll be happy to answer all your questions! Fifth: Please enjoy, and comments are of course welcome ^^

There's no better way to introduce myself than to tell you I'm a Suju.Collapse ) 

code_ai
01 November 2010 @ 12:15 am
Title: Untitled
Author: code_ai
Pairing: Heechul/Henry
Rating: PG
Summary: What happened on stage revealed his deep dark secret.
A/N: No beta. This is another attempt at overcoming writer's block. prompt from the SJ Random Prompt Generator

It was the feeling he had been denying for quite some time.

cassiopia
01 November 2010 @ 12:27 am
Title: Share and Share Alike
Author: Cassie
Pairing: Ryeowook, Sungmin, Henry (WookMinRy?)
Warning: Shameless smut. kink, BDSM, kinda incest.....  definately NOT worksafe.
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Henry is 15 and just loves annoying his older brother Ryeowook.  Ryeowook is much more interested in other things...

Read here

fall down. get dirty.
01 November 2010 @ 12:31 am
Title: Things Happen I 12/14
Pairing: main!Eunhae, Hanchul, Yewook
Genre: Romance, Drama, angst, AU!College
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Things Happen as Hankyung and the Golden Boys well know. But, when things do happen, just how far can relationships be stretched until they break? Things do happen,the thing is...what happens when they do?
Notes: This is the sequel 1/5 to the Add a Colorful Feather. This is focused on Eunhae, but has every pairing from Add a Colorful feather.

[ Chapter 12]

[ Chapter 1] [ Chapter 2] [ Chapter Three] [ Chapter 4] [ Chapter 5] [ Chapter 6] [ Chapter 7] [ Chapter 8] [ Chapter 9] [ Chapter 10] [ Chapter 11</

닌자
01 November 2010 @ 12:40 am
Title: Baby, Baby (6/?)
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: MPREG
Summary: Life was simple, easy, and somewhat dull. But the sex was great and who was Cho Kyuhyun to complain when he was getting it good? However, when all that stopped, when a certain inexplicable medical condition flipped his world into WTF-ness, Kyuhyun is forced to reevaluate his life, his lover, and reproduction. I hadn’t expected to find my way back to my parents’ house. Really, I didn’t know what I was doing. The world, reality, my perception of it, freaking science – FACTS; they’d all decided that today was, “Screw you, Cho Kyuhyun” Day.

“You ask for your insurance policy to be altered because you’re having a kid. But you’re gay, dude. It screams, 'cheating asshole.'”

Masterlist

a prodigy in hibernation
01 November 2010 @ 12:52 am
Title: Gynophobic Isn’t Really Suck
Prompter : ms_ang666 
Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin
Genre: Romance, smut
Disclaimer: The storyline, ideas, themes and such of this fic are mine. The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves

Summary: In which Kyuhyun have a gynophobia and Sungmin is a cross-dressing maniac.

Soju_drip
01 November 2010 @ 01:39 am
Author: soju_drip
Word Count: 3,000
Title: "Bump" in the Night

Pairing: SiWook
Rating: NC17
Genre: Smut, Fail!crack

Warning: Bit grr~

Summary: Upon hearing Ryeowook's dissatisfaction with Halloween, Siwon sets about trying to make it better, in his own "special" way~

Bit late for halloween, but I only just finished it xD

Fic Here: soju-drip.livejournal.com/8296.html#cutid1

MonGoFi
01 November 2010 @ 01:40 am
Title: Let's Watch a Scary Movie (One-Shot)
Pairings: EunHae with YeWook
Genre: Fluff
Summary: The secret on why couples are watching a horror movie.

A/N: Happy Halloween!!! yeah it sucks.. forgive me.. ^^ i think the first and second was proven.. based on my imagination/.. haha.. the third one.. *sigh* don't try that after.. it was my pervert-ness imagination.. >_<

"Wookie said it's best to watch a scary movie on a date."

unorderedList
01 November 2010 @ 01:46 am
This Time Around
Super Junior + M | HaeMin, eventually
Supernatural, Romance
PG13
Summary: Donghae has been saved by a warm, amber eyed stranger two times in his life. When Donghae finally meets him, Donghae vows to do the saving this time around.

Prologue | Chapter One

tianmi
01 November 2010 @ 02:09 am
title: Pokaa Faysu
character: Zhou Mi
rating: G
notes: late Halloween(??) doodle(???) @_@

( Click to view )

cherryshot
01 November 2010 @ 02:37 am
Title: Here Comes the Rain Again
Genre: Angst, Warning;character death
Disclaimer: Humans can't be owned (Or shouldn't be, can someone tell it to Lee Soo Man-sshi?)
Pairing: Not specified

Summary: Ever since the beginning you brought red roses to apologize, even if the fight hadn't been a major one.
http://cherryshot.livejournal.com/2043.html

A/N: I was listening to Here Comes the Rain Again by Hypnogaja and this popped up.
It doesn't have a specific pairing, but when I was writing this Siwon and Hangeng kept appearing in my head so.. But if you find someone else more suitable then feel free to picture whoever you want :)

Setsuna
01 November 2010 @ 03:01 am

Title: Sun-Sweet Comfort
Pairing: MiXian (with a throw-in band-love)
Genre: Fluff, Romance

Summary: All warmed up by an indoor sunshine.

Hakyurie
01 November 2010 @ 03:40 am
Title: Puppy love, Fishy love

Author: Hakyurie ( hannahhuong)

Pairing: EunHae, hint!HanChul, SiBum, KangTeuk and KyuMin.

Genre: fluff, crack, angst, fail!smut

Warning: sexual content and Unbeta-ed!

Forgive me with typos, grammar mistakes and lack of vocabulary, English is not my native language :(

Disclaimer: If only fish cans climb tree like monkey, then all of them are mine ;(

Summary: Does he get attract to the guy just because of the puppies? Or because of his uneasy heart?

A love story that begins with an abandoned puppy.

Part 4.B: Fishy Love ( Final)

Current Location: B.E.D...
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Replay- ShinEe

シロクマ
01 November 2010 @ 07:27 am
Title: Cheating On You
Pairing: Leeteuk/Sungmin, mentions of Kangteuk, Kyumin and Qmi
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, smut
Summary: SJ-M is coming back soon and Sungmin goes to find solace in Leeteuk.
A/N: Just to make it clear, I love Zhou Mi; he's the sweetest human being gracing this world. So pretty please, don't misunderstand the words in here. (Don't get me wrong, my intentions were good lol)

Because I'm lonely, I'm cheating on me.

Wordkill
01 November 2010 @ 07:42 am
Title : I Think I Found You ( a.k.a Mars Fic )
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre : Romance, AU
Length : One shot
Rating : PG
Disclaimer : I just wrote what's on my mind.
Summary : They are never meant to be together, even in the past, and it seems like even in this lifetime. Maybe history will repeat itself, but Kyuhyun will never let that happen.
Notes : This is the REAL SEQUEL to The Feeling of Loving You, at last i finally decided to finish the sequels i promised. Hope you like it?
and this is my MARS fic. ♥ eunseung8693 , fangirlism_era  and, juuten  will be making ones with the same prompt, just different fandoms and genres.
-unbeta-ed. too lazy to re-read D:

( Hey, i think i found it. )

me_xp
01 November 2010 @ 08:21 am
Title: Opposites Attract [Chapter 4]
Main: Super Junior
Genre: Romance, Comedy, AU
General Summary: School is one of the most common places to fall in love in. And also to get your heart broken in.
Chapter Summary: Han Geng really can't stand Heechul anymore. And who's the person Eeteuk came to see? 

“Woah!” Han Geng yelled when Heechul clutched him and forced him out of the classroom to the cafeteria once the bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time.

ROBI
Title: GRIM REAPER: personification of death [chapter 2]
Author: kimochi501
Pairing: haehyuk [donghae/eunhyuk]
*sub pairings might come out to the upcoming chapters but I want this to be haehyuk focus so I don’t know.
Genre: au, fantasy, slight!humor, action?, fluff
Rating: pg for now
Warning: character deaths.

chapter 2
chapter 3

This Side Up
01 November 2010 @ 11:54 am
I admitted to myself a long time ago that I'm a terrible writer in that I start fics but never finish them. For some reason I can't drop the habit of starting fics though. So here are a couple that have been sitting on my computer for a little while. If you like any of them you can take it and finish it. I totally support this idea! And if this type of post isn't allowed I'll delete this post.

Title: Untitled
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: Supposed to be NC-17 but I didn't get that far. :(
Warning: crossdressing and dirty language along with some other stuff that wan't written.
Disclaimer: I own nothing
Summary: Ryeowook used to dislike the idea of wearing dresses.

but after taking into account his current situation Ryeowook thought he might be able to get used to itCollapse )

Title: Complex
Pairing: Kyuhyun-centric with KangTeuk on the side.
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Summary: What happens when the baby becomes attached to the Mom?
A/N: I was learning about the Oedipal Complex in my psych class and this idea popped in my head. The story is supposed to go like this: Kyuhyun (baby) becomes attached to Leeteuk (mom)and hates Kangin (dad) but then he realizes that he should be more like the dad. I kinda wont someone to pick this up because I think it could be really interesting.

ComplexCollapse )

leeyoochin
01 November 2010 @ 12:29 pm
title: Perfect Lies (chapter 3)
pairing: Kyumin
rating: PG
summary: Cho Kyuhyun was asked to take care of Lee Sungmin, who pretended that he has an amnesia.

The next morning, I made my first move. When we were eating our breakfast, I told him.Collapse )

yoochuns_lover
01 November 2010 @ 12:35 pm
Title: Speechless
Pairing: Hyukhae(beginning); Kanhae (end)
Rating: PG-13 for Language
Summary: Donghae loved Hyukjae with everything he had. He would do anything for him, but apparently Hyukjae didn't feel the same.
A/N: Written to the lyrics of Speechless by Lady Gaga. Haven't written anything for a while, so hopefully you guys will enjoy this :D Oh by the way the lyrics are in parenthesis.

Just don't damage it  or get anything on the seatsCollapse )

mawchii
01 November 2010 @ 02:19 pm
Title: Wookie in the Wonderland
Pairing: Yewook or Kyuwook + other Suju pairings
Genre: PG (may raise in the future)
Summary: Ryeowook's life is miserable and all he wants is to be happy. He get friends who help him to understand that he isn't the only one who is suffering in this world. (I know it's so bad summary..)

Title: The Obvious Isn't Always True
Theme: 007. Dark
Pairing: Eeteuk/Sungmin
Summary: Sungmin is schizophrenic who loves darkness and fears light.

roxette ★
01 November 2010 @ 03:02 pm
Title: Denial
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Summary: Hyukjae is in denial and it’s making his head ache. 457 words.
A/N: A demand request from nahc_ier <3 I hope you'll like this!

Hyukjae couldn’t think straight that day and it was making his head ache

pseudo_shigure
01 November 2010 @ 04:04 pm
Title: Park Amsterdam
Author:
pseudo_shigure 
Characters: Donghae, Eunhyuk
Ratings: G
Genre: AU, General, Friendship
Word Count: 877
Disclaimer: Not mine, never happen
Summary:
And if somebody point it out, the fact that you can't sing, wouldn't mean a thing
A/N: Inspired by the short version of Maaya Sakamoto's Park Amsterdam. Lovely song.

Donghae didn't need a watch to know )

anncho
01 November 2010 @ 05:06 pm
This is a bit short..not up to the mark..still then enjoy..

Title: I can die for you..
Author: Anncho
Chapter:2
Pairing: Sihan..(side HanHae and Sichul)...
Rating:PG-13
Genere: Angst/Blood/swearing/romance...

Summery: Siwon is a high school teacher..he wanted to be a priest but later he gave up..everything was normal before..but something happened and that changed his whole life..with that he made the greatest mistake of his life..

Notes: just enjoy....

Warning: Lots of swearing..(not in this chapter...later chapters)

important note:**( Brother- before becoming priest,one has to under go training and the guys are labeled as brother and as for ladies they are called as sister and they can't marry)**..

Everything was perfect for siwon beforeCollapse )

Current Location: college
Current Mood: busy

Everything is Dull, Everyone is Boring!
01 November 2010 @ 05:27 pm
Name: Book Store
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon (main) EunHae, KangTeuk (minor)
Genre: Romance, fluff, drama, angst
Length: 5/?
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary:  Two different people. One is too young to understand the world, the other as seen it all and wishes he never did

Enlinde
01 November 2010 @ 05:44 pm
Title -  The missing piece
Author - Enlinde
Pairing - Kyuhae
Rating - PG - 13
Genre - Fantasy, Fluff, Romance
Disclaimer - I own Lee Donghae in my imaginary world.
Summary - Be careful what you wish for...
Read more...Collapse )

Current Location: My rrom
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: Angel - Super Junior

cloudyes
01 November 2010 @ 05:48 pm
tittle: Nightmare
pairing: YeWon
rating: PG
genre: angst, romance
lenght: drabble
Summary: Yesung shouted and open his eyes. His body trembling and sweaty. His face so scary with wide eyes. While hugging pillow, he open the door quickly and run to Siwon's room. But, unfortunately he slipped and fell on the ground before he reached Siwon's room. He looks so hopeless.
WARNING: English is not my native language,and no-beta.

ビニ☆
01 November 2010 @ 07:44 pm
Title: You're My Perfection
Author: sourremon  
Beta-ed by: ukekyu   
Paring: HanChul
Genre: Romance, Smut
Summary: Hangeng accepts a job despite the problems he can have with SM, hoping he'll meet one particular person there.
A/N: This fic is dedicated to ukekyu   'cause she's AWESOME and I love her for that :D

("I remember your image so clearly that I can feel my vision burn only from seeing you in my head.")

baby_buggs
01 November 2010 @ 07:44 pm
Title: Five Years Later
Rating: PG-PG13 (it's a litte sad...)
Characters: Super Junior (Jungsu, Heechul, Hangeng)
Summary: Five years later, the members reflect on their experiences
AN: I know this is a little early, but I wanted to post it in parts. Since I know I'm not going to be able to do all of it in one day. And I promised myself I would write something.

November 5th, 2010Collapse )

melodyprower11
01 November 2010 @ 08:03 pm
Title: Like a Fish to water
Genre: kinda fluff and angst?
Pairings: Mainly Hanhae and Hae/everyone friendship, with implied Kangteuk, Qmi, and YeWook
Summary: Donghae sees the world in a kind of double vision.

Here at my journal

Simin
01 November 2010 @ 08:09 pm
Title: the sweetest thing
Rating: PG13
Pairing: QMi, side SiHanChul, Henwook
Summary: Kyuhyun would appreciate it if you didn’t laugh at his drawings, thank you very much.
Notes: Request from nisakomi. Prompt: “Hyung, I’m like an ice cream under the sun, melting.” (The pictures all get bigger if you click on them.)

Kyuhyun likes pistachio ice cream.

once i get the feeling i can't shut down
01 November 2010 @ 10:12 pm
Title: Life as a canvas
Part: Chapter 9: Finding balance
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae
Genre: High school au, Romance
Summary: Life starts blank. An empty backdrop to fill with color and light. Hyukjae starts with black and white. Until along comes Donghae with a palette of all the colors of the rainbow shadowed by grays. Together, bodies like paintbrushes, they dance splattering color on the canvas that is life.

Finding balance

我是羊。
01 November 2010 @ 10:22 pm
+0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [2/?]  
Title: +0.001% (rounded off to three decimal places) [2/?]
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: PG13 (rn, for a little swearing)
Word Count: ~3,400
Summary: Sungmin is a greeting card writer. He's good only at sympathy cards and rude only to Dr. Cho.
Warning: Siwon is fat in this fic. Zhou Mi is 70% OOC. Kyumin is under all that Mimin lol, idek.

( Powerade, Gatorade, a glassful of Kool-Aid
You can make my heart ache, my mind which you invade
Why create this charade, oh, my heart that you flay
I’m afraid, so afraid! Please tell me that you’ll stay!
)

(↑ quite possibly the worst thing i've ever written)

prologue.chapt1&2.

Current Mood: tired

Meo Nguyen
01 November 2010 @ 10:23 pm

Title: Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Author: me!
Pairing/s: main! Kyuyoung, side! Hanchul, ninja! Keyyoung
Genre: fluff
Disclaimer: if I own them, Kyuyoung would be married
Summary: Kyuhyun needs Sooyoung's help to perfect his Gee dance
Author note: my first fanfic ever and its Kyuyoung! I must be crazy, my exam is in 6 days and im writing! but Kyuhyun-Kyuyoung in Super Show 2 DVD is so cute that i gotta wirte this! anyways please read and give me feedback, pardon me for any mistakes or awkward writing and the crappy title >.<  oh one last thing, pls pretend that the SHINee/SNSD dance break happened before Super Show 2 in Seoul okay :P

enjoy!

http://meoshikamaru.livejournal.com/529.html

fagelienhand
01 November 2010 @ 10:40 pm
title: Can I sleep with you tonight?
pairing: YeWook
rating: G
summary: Yesung dreams of squirrels. Ryeowook claims he’s cold, so he wakes him up. Every night.
warnings: None, yewook fluff is completely harmless xD (English isn't my first language, so...)

When you wake up, you can still feel the taste of him on your lips.

ally ally jandro
01 November 2010 @ 11:04 pm
Title: Come Find Me
Fandom: Super Junior
Rating: PG13
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Summary: part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall. Short abstract scenes, written to a lovely song.
A/N: For my bbyheart remixied who had a long hard day (hehe :3) and wanted some hanchul to cheer her up, I hope it helps <3 i miss you more than I thought i would

it's easy to say but it's harder to feel this way

ehxsm
01 November 2010 @ 11:40 pm
Title: History Repeats Itself [kind of]
Pairings: KangHyuk, one sided KangWon, SiHyuk, HyukMin [WC*]
Genre: Smut, Slight horror and some Fluff
Warnings: Incest, Swearing, BDSM kinda thing?, Rape, Violence
Summary: It has been a year since the first time KangIn raped EunHyuk, things are going good until SiWon wants to have what he will never have.
Note: Sequel to The Stuffed Animals Know

My SuJu 100 fic cahllange list