?

SallyStolenDreams
26 August 2010 @ 12:22 am
Welcome to Kingston University
Chapter: 14
Disclaimer: I only own the plot [sadly]
Ratings: PG
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance & Fluff
Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiBum, [GenderSwitch Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk & Kibum]

Summary:6 Girls are granted a place at Kingston University, one of the world’s best universities, accepting only the finest and brightest students all over the world. The University is home to the rich and famous everywhere, from celebrities’ children, millionaire kids, to real life princes, trouble is how will 6 ordinary girls fit into this tinsel town?
A/N: For those who have not read the INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER please read that first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Chapter 14: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/9801.html

jjban
Title: Moments of searching and encounter
Paring:EUNHAE, past!KIHAE
Rating: PG13
Genre: Angst, romance
Summary: Donghae went to America to find Kibum but when he did he encountered Eunhyuk.  Did this new friend capture Donghae's heart or will Donghae and Kibum work it out again
Unbetaed

Chapters: (1) (2) (3) (4)

READ CH.5 )

reina_randwulf
26 August 2010 @ 01:38 am
13 Horror Drabble
Characters : 13 member of Super Junior
Genre : Horror
Rating : PG-13
Warning : some of the drabbles include character death -> well we have ghosts so that’s absolutely means it has character death in it /is bricked again
Note : It’s a collection of horror drabble for Suju, every drabble include one suju member as the main character. Every drabble is not related

Part A : Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Youngwoon, Jongwoon, Shindong, 

Part B : Hyukjae, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun

kyureemin
TITLE: YOU ALWYAS BESIDE ME WHEN I NEED SOMEONE...
PAIRINGS: KYUMIN (KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN), MANY TO COME…
CHAPTERS: ONE
GENCE: ROMANCE, FLUFF, ANGST…
RATING: PG 13…MAYBE?
SUMMARY: Sungmin hate Kyuhyun….but one day she knowing she falling in love with him….the question is… That really Kyuhyun love her?
WARNING: GENDERSWITCH…
WORD: 868 ‘kinda short’
A/N: I’m newbie…

CHAPTER 2
Read more...Collapse )

Current Location: suju dorm...
Current Mood: bored
Current Music: super junior kyuhyun-hope is a dream that never sleep

linnadhiel_x
26 August 2010 @ 02:36 am
Title: Ars moriendi (The Art Of Dying)
Rating: NC-17
Fandom: Super Junior (with brief mentions of SHINee and U-Kiss)
Pairing(s): ShiHan/HanWon
Warnings: Angst, AU, Character death, Blood, Graphic Scenes of Murder, Trafficking of Minors, Prostitution, Drug use, Violence, Graphic Sexual Scenes, Non-con.
Summary: Some claim death is an art form, but to newly acquired foreign Detective Han Geng there's nothing artistic about six brutal murders in the space of two weeks, the victims, all well known Pimps and corner drug dealers, except for the latest, a mere 14 year old boy with no name, and no apparent family, yet brutally bludgeoned like the rest. When the rest of The Seoul Metropolitan Police Service write it off as another drug related incident, Han Geng isn't convinced and decides to delve deeper, soon becoming swept up in the horror and danger of the underground world, where anything is done to stay alive...
Part: 4 of ?

Part 4.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3]

Current Location: I don't go anywhere XD
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Cell Block Tango - Chicago

★ She said she's no good with words ★
26 August 2010 @ 02:47 am
Title: Wanna Get You Alone [Drabble]
Author: wookism
Pairings: YeHae
Rating: R
Summary: Yesung wants to get Donghae alone.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Fever” by Adam Lambert

A flick of his tongue, a small wink that only he could see, and a hair flip that made his fringe lay back perfectly in place

Alison Rhiannon Connor
26 August 2010 @ 03:26 am
Hey all! Anyone actually remember me? XD;;; It's been forever since I last posted. I'm really sorry about how Kawaii stalled horribly... I'll try to finish it someday, I promise!

In the meantime, I have some nice angst for everyone! Especially for those of you who liked my oneshot Pride. Here's the first chapter of the sequel!

Title: Strange
Chapter: 1/?
Fandom: Super Junior, SHINee
Rating: PG13…probably worse in later chapters.
Pairing: ShinChul, the rest is a surprise ^^
Summary: Three years after Pride, things have changed…
WARNINGS: swearing, drama, mentions of statutory rape and just plain rape XD
Notes: I was bored, and re-reading old fics… And I decided I wanted to take Pride in the direction it was meant to go in, after all, even if I had to tweak it a bit.
Also: Taemin totally just wrote himself in there >.> stoopid sexy jailbait boy.

( Follow me to the fic! )

I have to warn you, I have no freaking clue when the next chapter will be out. ^^;; I sort of wrote this on a whim... But if you'll just be patient with me, I promise I'll have it done asap. ^-^

Please comment! And enjoy <333

[EDIT] chapter 2 is up! ---> over here!

heymakoto
26 August 2010 @ 05:10 am
Title: White dreams and milky kisses
Pairing: Yechul, Yewon
Genre: Angst, fluff
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Heechul has a spooky dream. He fights against a snow blizzard and sees ghosts…. Till he wakes up sweating and scared. And later Siwon visits for breakfast.

Heechul felt like throwing up. How can these guys be in such a good mood at that time!

thewindchime
26 August 2010 @ 07:14 am
title: Fifteen Words of Kyuwook Love - the 2nd set
pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, all told in Ryeowook's POV
rating: G
genre: fluff
summary: Fifteen thoughts of Ryeowook regarding his relationship with Kyuhyun.

I am your biggest fan, you know I am.

mister fish, did you die?
26 August 2010 @ 07:59 am
Title: And nothing’s worse than knowing you’re holding back
Pairing: Hae (AAA) Hyuk (BBB)
Genre: Angst, Smut, Hooker!AU,
Notes: I’d have this up earlier but I didn’t have internet :| Posted previously here. Locked after a week
Summary: Hyukjae thinks his life is made when he becomes a prostitute, and then comes along Donghae.
Prompt: Super Junior, Any (referred as AAA/BBB) "You don't pay prostitutes for sex, you pay for them to leave afterwards" - AAA getting attached and BBB insisting that there are rules.

Link

►Cheryl imnida! ♪
26 August 2010 @ 09:03 am
Author: heartl0ck    
Title: Of Clouds and Oceanus [Prologue]
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, Drama, fail!Crack, AU!
Pairings: yewon, one-sided!kyusung
Characters: hankyung, eunhyuk
Author's notes: My little fantasy of Gods and Deities. Probably all the boys are going to be appeared in this fic. 

Summary: The God of Clouds, Wind and Lightning are great partners because they are the well-equipped team to facilitate rain. When the God of Waters is not happy with such arrangement, specifically not in good terms with the God of Clouds, what will happen? 

( "Something to do at last!" )

Current Mood: silly

☂blueicecreamxo
26 August 2010 @ 09:21 am

The Things they do for Love.
the 7 deadly sins drabble collection
Author: blueicecreamxo
Pairing(s): 2woon, Kisung, Yeteuk, Kyusung, Yewon, Yemin, Yehae, brief!Yewook.
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG-15
Disclaimer: If I owned them they'd be doing this in public already ahaha
Warnings: Character Death/Eating Disorders/Mentions of Sex
Summary: Seven couple drabbles based on the Seven Deadly sins.
For: the_voicebox weekly challenge HERE.

Current Mood: groggy
Current Music: - Married Life

Tiyah
26 August 2010 @ 10:38 am
Title: The Right Way
Author: Tiyah
Characters: Henry, Hangeng, Heechul, Siwon, Zhou Mi, 2 mysterious characters called Gege and Hyung, Cameo Taemin and Onew
Rating: G
Summary: Someone seems to want Henry to be happy but who?

- Previous -
Spirit Lives Series: The Legend of Sukira (part 1 & 2) (Kangteuk, Yewook)
Spirit Lives Series: Mysterious Dreams (Kihae, Eunhae)

The Right Way

Naiome Shira
26 August 2010 @ 01:19 pm
fics  

GameKyu…?

Fandom/Pairing: SNSD, Super junior- friendship!2Kyu (I like calling them that ^^), Kyumin, SunTae

Length: One-shot

Genre: Humor, Fluff

Summary: What happens when Sunny and Kyuhyun are left alone for half an hour with nothing but a laptop and their own small talk? Bad influences is what. GameKyu and GameKyu anyone? *shot*

“You play Starcraft?” )

A/N: More 2Kyu! I don’t know if Sunny plays Starcraft, but she plays something so that’s all I need I also don't know if there is such a thing as "Joint Missions" in Starcraft but w/e :D This probably won’t happen but it’s still funny to think about ^^

Aveliea

Fandom/Pairings: SNSD, Super Junior- SunKyu(KyuSun? Kyuny? 2Kyu?), Minor!MinYoung, Onesided!SunSun, Onesided!SoeKyu

Length: Chaptered [1/5-7ish]

Genre: Romance, Adventure, Humor, Drama, partly!AU(?)

Summary: It was a place she could escape to. Away from the constant bustle of the idol life, from the world that expects so much- too much- from her. There were no fans, no anti’s- no pesky, snooping SNSD members- in this virtual world. She could be herself, if only for an hour, or sometimes the whole night. Either way, it was an escape, and she’s gladly taking it. Derived from the book Gamer Girl by Mari Mancusi. Partly!AU(Gamer!verse) 

Sun_Shine03 says: g2g. nagging rmmate --“ )

A/N: I haven’t ever seen this pairing around before, but if you’re wondering why, it’s because I watched this clip where SNSD was complaining about Sunny staying up late playing video games and keeping the others up with her noises. It sounded so much like SuJu complaining about Kyuhyun’s gaming that I couldn’t resist putting the gamers together. Since then I’ve come up with a few gaming-related plots for these too ^^

My first time ever writing about a video game, sorry for any weirdness ^^;

Jill
26 August 2010 @ 02:17 pm
Title: Crash Landing
Characters: Geng, Zhou Mi
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: Mi's arrival at the school was… unusual.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am.

Title: A Serious Moment
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 97/100
Characters: ShinDong, Siwon
Prompt: 076: youth, ShinDong / Siwon
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: ShinDong feels old. He doesn't like it, so he does something about it.
Writer's note: My excuse is I was traveling when I wrote all these?

Prompt list

Current Mood: sore

timmii_luvs
Title: Never Said You Love Me
Author: timmii_luvs
Pairing: YeChul, Kyuwook, Broken!Yewook, Ninja!EunHae
Genre: Romance
Day: Tuesday [Day 2]
Author's Note: EunHae finally appeared!

Summary: Donghae is starting to observe, not only Heechul's growing frustration, but also the eternal maknae who he can't read

Prequel: Ignorance
Previous Parts: Prologue  Monday [Day 1]

Donghae's eyes carefully watched Heechul

Title: I Can't Believe You Remembered
Author: timmii_luvs
Pairing: Yesung/Surprise!
Rating: Uh... PG(?), PG-13(?)
Genre: It's so... FLUFFY!
Length: One-shot
Author's Note: It's for Yesungie's birthday. Yes, I know it's late but I originally had something typed up that disappeared so I had to make something from scratch.

Summary: They forgot, they all forgot that special day, but...

Why was it so easy for his second family to forget his birthday?

수연
26 August 2010 @ 04:35 pm

Title: "Relaxation"
Pairing: TeukChul
Rating: M - PWP - top!Chul
Word Count: 1852
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own these guys~ agirlcandreamthough
Summary: LeeTeuk comes home late and tries to take a shower to relax, but Heechul has other ideas of how to help him ‘relax’
Dedicated to; vic_aino ♥

You need to relax…

Sky
26 August 2010 @ 04:35 pm
Title: Hannah (Part V)
Pairing: Siwon/Hankyung
Summary: In Siwon's mind, Hankyung isn't a boy. He's a girl. 'Hannah' is the person Siwon goes to for a casual f***. However, no one in his family or circle of friends knows about 'Hannah' and he would prefer to keep it that way. In this part, Hankyung cleans while he waits for Siwon, and Yesung and Donghae stake out near Hankyung's place, meeting someone familiar along the way.

Read here!

-----------------
Part IV.
Part III.
Part II.
Part I.

Coley Merrin
26 August 2010 @ 04:40 pm
Title: All That I Am
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU, Romance

Summary: To find a date that Kyuhyun can stomach is impossible - unless they hire one to pretend. But not even the perfect companion can stop years worth of threats, or keep their acting from becoming all too real.

Chapter One * Chapter Two * Chapter Three * Chapter Four * Chapter Five * Chapter Six * Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight - Did Kyuhyun even want that? Or maybe Zhou Mi was some kind of nice diversion, there, convenient.

sujureiko13
26 August 2010 @ 04:51 pm
 Title: Innocent Trickery?
Pairing: DongMin/ SungHae (I have no idea XD)
Genre: Fluff(?), Implied Smut
Rating: PG 15
Summary: Feelings don't always go unnoticed.

I love you...Collapse )

Current Location: Home
Current Mood: rejuvenated
Current Music: No Other- SuJu

hitsu~♥
26 August 2010 @ 05:20 pm

Title: no sex for you?
Pairing: ~HaeHyuk/HaeEun~  [Lee DongHae x Lee HyukJae (EunHyuk)]
Genre: romance/smut
Rating: NC-17 [one-shot]
Author: [info]hitsugaya15 
Length: [1/1]
Summary: Lee HyukJae comes home drunk one night and his husband, Lee DongHae, refuses to give him sex. Then, the plan HyukJae thought would be success in gaining the other's attention...back fires; leaving him begging for more.
Declaiming: I do not own Super Junior, however, the plot of this fic is mine and only mine.
a/n: Have no idea why I wrote this... O.o! ...randome...

No Sex For You?   @@☆HAEHYUKheaven☆

Current Mood: chipper

shihan_ai
26 August 2010 @ 06:00 pm
Title: Affair of the Heart
Pairing: broken!kyumin, Kyuhan
Summary: sometimes, it's better if your lover sleeps with someone else...
Genre: angst

He would have much rather Kyuhyun had fucked Hankyung...

Everything is Dull, Everyone is Boring!
26 August 2010 @ 06:52 pm
Name: Competition Isn't Bad
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon, JongHo, OT4
Rating: NC - 17
Genre: Romance, fluff,
Length: 2/3
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary: The Kim Brothers and Choi brothers hate each other. But when they find themselves forced  to work together, the Choi brothers think they might have some fun.

Kunin
Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (slight!) Yesung x girl!Ryeowook, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.

A/N: noona1977 thank so much for the beta ^^. sorry for the late update, actually, I received this days ago, but I was so busy until today, I feel too stress + headache (my head is so hurt now =.=) I wonder if there are any EunHae biased reading this fic of mine, here comes the EunHae. hope you guys enjoy reading it. comments are loved <3333

Chapter List

Chapter 8 - What is the job?

Title: My most precious present (Sequel to Confessing in the silence )
Type: drabble
Genre: Romance
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: On Yesung's birthday, he received a present which is the most precious one.

A/N: unbeta, I know this is very late for Yesung's birthday, but I'm so busy these days. Anyway today I'm so stress from school's stuffs, then just typed this one. it's fail, I know, but, yeah hope you guys like it too and comments are all loved!!

“Ryeowook, where is your present for Yesung? Haven’t you prepared anything for him?” Sungmin asked him.

Current Location: middle of nowhere
Current Mood: stressed
Current Music: Super Junior - HAPPY TOGETHER | Powered by Last.fm

deep cover gecko
26 August 2010 @ 07:35 pm
Title: Articulate

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi

For the Suju kink meme, prompt was: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi(/Henry optional): Kyuhyun bottoms, language kink (kyuhyun likes it when zhou mi(/henry) speak in chinese(/english) while they fuck) (bonus if he doesn't understand it and just likes how it sounds), breath play

HERE @ seraphim_squad

sweetichigo227
26 August 2010 @ 07:47 pm
Title: Taken (7/?)
Pairing: HanChul, KyuMin, YeWook, KangTeuk later KiHae (girl!Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk and Donghae)
Genre: Angst (maybe?) AU, science fiction, fluff ^^
Summary: Something is out to get the human race, but what?
Disclaimer: Based off a dream, The movies: The Fourth Kind, The Crazies and Legion AND inspiration from a fic by x-escapism-x . This is also my first fanfiction ^^ and I sadly do not own Super Junior or G Dragon

"Hangeng it's great to see you back to yourself."

myeolchihearts
26 August 2010 @ 07:52 pm
TITLE: Shine
PAIRING: HanChul
RATING: G
SUMMARY: To anybody with eyes, Heechul is more than just beautiful.

There are certain times when Hankyung becomes scared of the person he admires and loves the most. )

vallovesyou
26 August 2010 @ 07:52 pm

Title: Separated Once; Separated Again (8/10) pt. B
Rating: PG – 13
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Romance
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul, Donghae/Eunhyuk, Siwon/Kibum, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: A prince was separated from his family, dynasty, and home. Now, would he be separated again from the people he came to love? A journey comes and questions arise.

(Don't kill him!)

thefinalpansy
26 August 2010 @ 08:30 pm
Title: If Tomorrow is the End
Pairing: HanChul
Genre: Angst, Romance, Apocalyptic, AR
Warning: Character death
Summary: The world is ending. Han Geng is in China, Heechul in Korea. Can they see each other one last time?
A/N: I missed writing HanChul <3 I hope there aren’t too many people put off by the character death, I don’t usually write it but this was a darker fic and required it.
{{WHAT A PAINFUL WORLD}}

26 August 2010 @ 08:58 pm
 Title: Demigods 
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Summary: Donghae finds out he's the son of Poseidon.
A/N: Pretty much like Percy Jackson. ^_^

Title: Dog Turned Man
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Summary: Eunhyuk loves his dog, Donghae. But when Donghae dies, all hope is gone... For now.

sujuhappiness
26 August 2010 @ 09:44 pm

Title: Of Love and Coffee
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Summary:  There were two things that Donghae disliked more than anything else in the world, things that tasted bitter and things that burned, so why does he find himself always feeling both? ONESHOT AU
Disclaimer: If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction....
A/N: I don't know what came over me, but be forewarned if you want happiness, this fic will remind you that it is ephemeral. Oh, and this is an entry for my 100 Suju Fic challenge (#9 Coffee- Eunhyuk/Donghae)... such a long ways to go!

said goodbye with that gentle press of lips.

ROBI
26 August 2010 @ 09:57 pm
Title: tears [part 3 of ?]
Author:kimochi501
Pairing: sungmin/ryeowook (minwook)
Chapter pairing: hangeng/Heechul (hanchul)
Genre: au, ooc, fluff
Rating: pg-15 for this chapter
Warning: I don’t know if I should warn since Heechul is one of the characters. Ok I will, cut scene is sexing.
Disclaimer: I don’t own the real person, just their characters.

HanChul CHAPTER

Current Mood: cold
Current Music: genie-jap ver

vic_aino
26 August 2010 @ 10:08 pm
Title: 3 AM Happiness (11/13)
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: TeukChul
Summary: They all try to find a way to be happy after all that happened. For the two of them it's just a little harder.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Short, but important! Enjoy! And COMMENT please...^^

Kyuhyun was supposed to be the smart and observant one in the group.

pseudo_shigure
26 August 2010 @ 10:32 pm

Title: Sandbox Story
Author:
bl4ckm4lice  & pseudo_shigure 
Pairing: kid!Siwon/kid!Kyu, kids!Eunhae
Ratings: PG just to be safe
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 7889
Disclaimer: Not ours
Warning: unbetaed
A/N: It's supposed to be simple. bl4ckm4lice only wanted to write Siwon saying "I wanna marry Kyuhyun". And I only wanted to write Hyuk making Donghae cries, multiple times. But the fic turns into a 7889 words monster, so it has to be split into two three posts.

Part oneCollapse )

Part Two

Part Three

jhengchie
26 August 2010 @ 10:49 pm
 title: Breakup
pairing: Henwook, Ryeowook-centric
genre: fan vid, pic fic, angst
rating: G
summary: sometime you have to get hurt to realize how much you love someone..
A/n:  i saw some teary eyed ryeowook pics and decided to make some macros.. then it turned into a fanfic-ish timeline.. 37 pics in one vid.. hope you like it..

hanachan468
26 August 2010 @ 11:00 pm

Title: Finding You 1/?
Pairing: Yewon (and some others if you squint)
Genre: fluff, drama, some angst (not about the couples)
Warning: unbeta-ed
Summary: Yesung wakes up to a new home and a new face.

read?

Finding You 1/?  

노밧디 벗 규~
26 August 2010 @ 11:02 pm
Han Geng // Zhoumi ----- > Peach [PG13]
Zhoumi eats a peach.

Kyuhyun // Henry ---- > Balloon [PG]
Henry really wants that balloon.

Eunhyuk //Yesung ----- > Snake [PG13]
It's not exactly a secret, Eunhyuk doesn't like snakes.

Heechul // Kangin ----- > Fountain [PG13]
Pushing Kangin in the fountain, may not have been Heechul's brightest idea.

Leeteuk // Sungmin ----- > Toys [PG]
Leeteuk is getting fed up with Sungmin's stuff.

Here's the first half, second half hopefully tomorrow!

Choi Sung-ah
26 August 2010 @ 11:14 pm

Poster by pinkdaisuki

Title:
Only to Find Artificial Affection {5/?}
Author: bel13venprom15e
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin), KyuAh (Kyuhyun/OC)
Side Pairing(s): YeWook, on-and-off!EunHae
Genre: Romance, slight!crack, fluff, drama, angst, AU
Summary: Kyuhyun was just a college student with no ideas of finding a lover yet. The couples strolling around the city didn't help. As Kyuhyun secretly envied them all, he discovers a cell phone... with quite a weird ringtone. The owner was no other than Kim Jongwoon, or Yesung he prefers, a weirdo who likes to touch philtrums and has a turtle on his shoulder. Yesung happily offers Kyuhyun a lover, and by the next day, a naked unactivated Sungmin awaited Kyuhyun on his bed! When their eyes meet, an amusing yet dramatic adventure starts! The only thing Kyuhyun wouldn't get out of his mind, was that Sungmin was simply a robotic yet realistic figure who pleads him to help him become human.

A/N: Fifth~~~ Sorry if it turns short. ;____________; It'll prob be long since the last was a bit short. And sorry for the long flashback. I like writing flashbacks. :D Next chapter will contain HaeHyuk... ^^
---
{Prologue+Char.Info} | {1} | {2} | {3} {4}

( his personal records were oddly clean of copies )

yuka_sato
26 August 2010 @ 11:49 pm

Title : 4 different love story
length : 4 + 5 / ?? (sigh..sorry)
pairing : kangteuk, hanchul, kyumin, yewook (their parts are equal, no main pairing or minor)
genre : romance, fluff, little angst
rating : pg -13 to nc-17
warning : genderswitch!! you know who's the girls, right??? *winks*

summary :
the basic of love is believe, turned to faith, and will stay as loyalties... the determination of loving someone isn't as easy as what it looks. sometimes people don't realize that he/she searched for is just standing right beside them. Yet they looking and staring far away to the other coast. seeking for something unknown. love is unique, it has their own ways to make people realize their love, surviving the love and accepting a new love...

these 4 couple have their own problem with love, and you should see how they're solving their problem ^^

A/N : guys, I have to disappear from tomorrow til sunday, so I can't update. but you don't have to worry, I'll be back on monday night to post the next chapter ^^
as my apologize I give you 2 chapter in row, I hope you like this ^^
and for everyone who comment before, I'm sorry I don't have time to reply yet. but right after I get back to my compy, I will, >_____<

ENJOY!!

chapter 4 :

“d-do you want to get inside and have some coffee?”

The tall man didn’t answer right away, as if studying leeteuk from top to toe then to the board of shops’s name on the door. He tch-ed slightly before broke into big grin.

“sure!”

chapter 5 :

The stare... is it anger? Is it longing? Hangeng turned his head to kibum who was busy inserting the dvd in the player.

Is he looking at her?