sujuhappiness
25 August 2010 @ 12:17 am
Title: It works both ways Part 4
Pairing: ChulKyu: side pairing SiHan; JoongBo
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Kyuhyun´s curiousity about the strange Siwon might just be bad for his health...
Disclaimer: If I owned Suju, I wouldn´t be writing fanfiction....
A/N: Well this is Part Four of the sequel to I Found You, You´re Mine Also I have to say that this fic has run away from me, it has a mind of it´s own <_< and it no longer pays attention to me... This might also be the last formal installment of the little series though there will be random little fics from this 'verse.
Previous parts: Part 1 / Part 2 /Part 2.5 / Part 3  

"But hyung, wrapped around his little finger is my favourite place to be."

SallyStolenDreams
25 August 2010 @ 12:28 am
Welcome to Kingston
Chapter: 13
Disclaimer: I only own the plot [sadly]
Ratings: PG
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance & Fluff
Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiBum, [GenderSwitch Female: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk & Kibum]

Summary:6 Girls are granted a place at Kingston University, one of the world’s best universities, accepting only the finest and brightest students all over the world. The University is home to the rich and famous everywhere, from celebrities’ children, millionaire kids, to real life princes, trouble is how will 6 ordinary girls fit into this tinsel town?

A/N: For those who have not read the INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER please read that first: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/5959.html

Chapter 13: http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/9700.html

Kunin
25 August 2010 @ 12:38 am
Title: Tears of Gangster
Genre: Genderswitch, AU, Humor, Fluff(?)
Pairing: (main!) Kyuhyun x girl!Sungmin, (slight!) Yesung x girl!Ryeowook, (ninja!) Eunhyuk x girl!Donghae, (ninja!) Kangin x girl!Leeteuk, (maybe more or not, don’t know yet)
Summary: Kyuhyun is the leader of a gangster groups names Blue Scar, and Sungmin is ordered to make that leader to cry, how will she do to make that powerful and strong gangster to cry?
Note: inspired by a novel in my own language, thank to my sister who suggested me the title and the names of the two gangster groups.

A/N: Hmmmmm, just not to be confused, I’ll give you guys some tips, in this chapter, Kyuhyun will call Sungmin in another 3 names “MingMin, MinMin and SuSu” And Sungmin once calls herself as “SuMin” find out why in this chapter la kk~~
btw, I was enjoy typing this chapter, hope you guys enjoy reading as well ^^

again, thank so much to noona1977 for the beta-ing ^^

Chapter List

Chapter 7 - Let me help you take off by myself

Current Location: almost in my dreamland
Current Mood: sleepy

15sujuberries
25 August 2010 @ 01:16 am
Title: Stupid. He’s forever and Only Mine
Author: 15SujuBerries
Length: 1/2
Pairing: KyuYeWon
Rating: PG-13(May change in the next part.)
Genre: Romance, Fluff(?)
Disclaimer: I don’t own them.
Summary: Kyuhyun and Siwon love the usually clueless, naive, turtle loving hyung and try to get his attention... Leeteuk and Heechul soon learn that the two seemingly innocent members could be aggressive and say such vulgar words to each other just because of one dense member named Yesung...

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Siwon snarled. “That hurt.”

Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Fight The Bad Feeling - T-Max

kyureemin
TITLE: YOU ALWYAS BESIDE ME WHEN I NEED SOMEONE...
PAIRINGS: KYUMIN (KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN), MANY TO COME…
CHAPTERS: ONE
GENCE: ROMANCE, FLUFF, ANGST…
RATING: PG 13…MAYBE?
SUMMARY: Sungmin hate Kyuhyun….but one day she knowing she falling in love with him….the question is… That really Kyuhyun love her?
WARNING: GENDERSWITCH…
A/N: I’m newbie…
WORD: 1143…

CHAPTER 1
Read moreCollapse )

Current Location: at Jeju Island...8D
Current Mood: calm
Current Music: Super Junior-Good Person

n
25 August 2010 @ 07:32 am
Title: Backstage
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: NC17
Summary: Kyuhyun is a little jealous after Sungmin's solo. Based on this.

'Did you like it?' Kyuhyun hissed.Collapse )

xiaoninger
25 August 2010 @ 09:10 am
Title: converting kg to ♥ [ch.3]
Genre/Rating: fluff/romance/but a lot of fluff; PG-13
Pairings: kangteuk, with the recent installation of blohyuk!
Summary: AU! Jungsu is an overweight--and, as a result--somewhat insecure man in his 20s who has been trying to lose weight for ages. After several failed attempts, his friend recommends another gym to him. Deciding to give it a try, Jungsu meets a guy in the same weight group and predicament. Well. Weight loss, amongst other things, begins to change.
A/N: uh, so, after this i probably won't be updating very often, BUT I'LL TRY. ;___; really, i'll write it in my homework and everything! who else is hating school right about now? ;__;

1! 2!

Youngwoon is pretty sure the idea of Jungsu knowing women isn’t bothering him at all.

►Cheryl imnida! ♪
25 August 2010 @ 09:17 am
Author: heartl0ck   
Title: It started with a Kiss (8/?)
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluffy, Drama
Main Pairings: yewon, kangteuk, one-sided!yehae
Characters: eunhyuk,  sungmin, hankyung, heechul
Warning: girl!yesung, girl!eunhyuk, girl!sungmin, girl!leeteuk, more cameo characters coming at later chapters
Disclaimer: This is a parody to ISWAK, therefore plot may be similar. But I would have (some) changes to the original plot.
Author's notes: I hope this is not a bad ISWAK-parody fic. Please don't bash me for doing this fic badly  (: 

Summary: Will Yesung be able to get into top 100th? 

Prologue
First Kiss
Second Kiss
Third Kiss
Fourth Kiss
Fifth Kiss
Sixth Kiss
Seventh Kiss

( "Where's my photos?" )

plane rides ✈
25 August 2010 @ 10:19 am
vanishment made easy
Kibum-centric, Kibum/Donghae | angst | T

There is an explanation for Kibum’s disappearance, but it’s not a simple one.

Jill
25 August 2010 @ 11:16 am
Title: Dessert Time
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 96/100
Rating: G
Characters: DongHae, EunHyuk, LeeTeuk, Yesung
Prompt: 073: Milkshakes, LeeTeuk / EunHyuk
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: A dessert is always good.
Writer's note: I really don't know.

Prompt list

Current Mood: bouncy

cassiopia
25 August 2010 @ 11:58 am
Tite: Iniquity (part 5)
Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death, Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own.  A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read here

Rayne Takamachi
25 August 2010 @ 12:09 pm
Title; First Kiss.
Author; kimrayne.
Pairing; HaeHyuk.
Genre; Romance.
Length; Drabble.
Rating; PG.
Summary; Hyukjae thinks Donghae doesn't love him anymore.

"Let's break up."

Title; Lies.
Author; kimrayne.
Pairing; HaeHyuk.
Genre; Romance.
Length; Drabble.
Rating; PG.
Summary; Donghae is cheating on Hyukjae?

"Wh-What thi-this?"

Current Mood: creative
Current Music: Ranma 1/2 Music

Jessica ★
25 August 2010 @ 01:07 pm
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Hankyung; Leeteuk/Donghae; Kyuhyun/Krystal; Yunho/Hankyung; Amber/Krystal/Henry; Amber/Henry; Hyukjae/Victoria; ninja!Kyumin, Kyumi, Hanhae
Rating: Mainly PG
Word Count: ~1, 300
A/N: Drabbles are fun. :D
Prompts and pairings selected from the random pairing generator.

Kyuhyun | Hankyung - All-nighters )

Krystal | Kyuhyun; ninja!Kyuhyun | Sungmin; Kyuhyun | Zhou Mi - New Things to Try )

Yunho | Hankyung - Influential )

Leeteuk | Donghae; ninja!Hanhae - Attention Span )

Amber | Henry - Casual )

Victoria | Eunhyuk - Past Tense )

Krystal | Amber | Henry - Eh? )

chiyosjlove
25 August 2010 @ 02:19 pm
Title:  Spotlight
Pairing:  KyuMin
Chapters:  Ficlet
Rating:  PG-13
Disclaimer:  I only own the fic
SuJu Fic Challenge Theme:  024. Spotlight
Warnings:  implied!Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun is always in the spotlight.

ink_river10
25 August 2010 @ 02:44 pm
Title: Telephone
Author: Ink_River10
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: HanChul
Disclaimer: I don’t own Super Junior. I just amuse myself with them in my head.
Warning: Smut, swearing
A/N: Inspired by the movie “The Truth About Cats and Dogs” as well as Heechul’s incredibly sexy voice. Awesome, yummy imaginary internet cookies to people who suggest what Heechul’s ringtone song for Hankyung should be...

Telephone

kyureemin
25 August 2010 @ 03:08 pm
TITLE :KYUMIN IN MY HEART~
PAIRING:KYUMIN
RATING : G
GANCE : ROMANCE~
SUMMARY: KYUHYUN POV?
A/N : I'm Crazy with this pairing...

Lee SungminRead more...Collapse )

Current Location: at home~~~
Current Mood: cheerful
Current Music: super junior-happiness

Everything is Dull, Everyone is Boring!
25 August 2010 @ 03:56 pm
Name: Competition Isn't Bad
Author:[info]yesungholic
Pairing: YeWon, JongHo, OT4
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance, fluff,
Length: 1/2
Disclaimer:I don't own them and never will
Summary: The Kim Brothers and Choi brothers hate each other. But when they find themselves forced  to work together, the Choi brothers think they might have some fun

Princess
25 August 2010 @ 04:10 pm
Title: His Cinderella (Chapter 5/?)
Pairing/Characters: Hangeng/ girl!Heechul (HanChul) , Kangin/ girl! Leeteuk (KangTeuk) , Siwon/ girl! Kibum (Sibum)
Rating: PG-13, Romance , Drama, angst
Warning : Genderswitch ,
Summary : Heechul is still in love with Hangeng . Hangeng is still in love with Heechul too, but he has to return to China. This is their love story.?

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Hangeng saw the beautiful smile that he will miss the most when he leaves for China.

maya101gp
25 August 2010 @ 04:44 pm

Chapters: 7 and a half / ?
Pairing: Kyumin(main, but not yet), many others to come...
Rating: pg
Summary: Kuhyun is one of the most popular guys in school, until a romour gets out and the entire school turns on him. That isexcept for the new kid who loves pink.
Warnings: Character Death (please dont hate me)

for the other chapters just visit my journal... its on my master list... sorry I'm lazy to acctually put the links on here...
*read the authors note for this before reding the rest please 

“What?... you’re not gonna tell me this is wrong? That god won’t forgive me for this? You’re not gonna ask god to bless me and to help show me what’s right because this isn’t it?!”Collapse )

Current Music: R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly

rosavampyr
25 August 2010 @ 04:51 pm
title: The Fish the Monkey and You
pairing: reader/Donghae, reader/Eunhyuk, Eunhae
rating: pg-15 (?)
genre: romance, drama, smut
summary: You're far from home and is almost raped by some mysterious man. But Donghae and Eunhyuk saves you.
note: still my first fan fic and english is not my first language. comments are love ^^

and they had no shirts!

Current Location: Sitting by my desk
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: BBI RI BOP A - NARSHA

timmii_luvs
25 August 2010 @ 05:59 pm
Title: Never Said You Love Me
Pairing: YeChul, Kyuwook, Broken!Yewook, EunHae (Later on)
Genre: Romance
Part: Day 1 [Part 1 of 7]
Author's Note: Sequel to Ignorance

Summary: It was just an accident, Heechul knew that, but it involved Yesung catching Ryeowook, which made it so much worse

Previous Chapter(s): Prologue

Screams erupted at the scene.

Note: Rawr! Why does LJ keep eating my summaries?

xcamerarawr
25 August 2010 @ 06:25 pm
Title: Bottle of Happiness
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main Eunhae, !minor Kangteuk (Other pairings to form)
Parts: 7/?
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG13 > NC17
Summary: Donghae was a brat, and everyone knew it. He got what he wanted - except for one certain thing.
WarningNot betaed.

( Chapter 00 ) ( Chapter 01 ) ( Chapter 02 ) ( Chapter 03 )
( Chapter 04 ) ( Chapter 05 ) ( Chapter 06 )

"Taeok, do what the nice man tells you to do." )

Lee Minnie
25 August 2010 @ 06:56 pm
Title : Tears Of Lust
Pairing : KangMin
Sd. Chrcter : Leeteuk & Siwon
Genre : Angst, Drama & Romances
Rating : R

Summary : An unfortunate accident that bring this absolutely two different people to meets, their fate links under a shaking line of trust, Kangin and Sungmin both looking the purpose of still living in the world and when they met, they knew the tears they hold all this long were for the best redemption of long lost lust they been waiting for.

Previous Ch. : Intro

A.Notes : Please read the intro to know the main character. Lets begin on this new fics journal. Enjoy!!

Tears Of Lust

YourExecution
Title: Redemption (Lies)
Hangeng focus, Ninja!Broken!Hanchul
rating: G
summary: Hangeng Lied. He has no contact with Heechul, or the rest of Super Junior for that matter. But when he had heard the interviewer, he just went along with it. Maybe he could gain come fans back. But afterwards, it hit him. Liar. He was a liar to those who cared most. How can he forgive himself, and how can his fans do the same for him.

Notes: I didn't see the actual interview so I don't know what was actually said. But I just got the idea and so this just kind of wrote itself. Though It is VERY short. One page in Microsoft Wordpad >.<

The longer the car ride took, the closer to home he got, the more his eyes drooped, the more his smile dwindled. He finally shut his eyes, suddenly overwhelmingly tired. Lies... His mind chanted to him. Lies...

He screamed.

Current Location: Home~
Current Mood: annoyed
Current Music: Taeyang ft Bigtone- Connection

25 August 2010 @ 08:24 pm
Title: sixty/forty on a seesaw (if we could weigh hearts)
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Warning: Genderswitch (girl!Ryeowook) 
Summary: It's never exactly half in a relationship, and this is something that Kyuhyun uses, Sungmin understands, Yesung ignores and Ryeowook learns, painfully.
A/N: Last part! ~11000 words in total for the three parts.

part one; courage isn't love
part two; so maybe your star had always been unreachable

part three; and then it's us all over again

ilysuju13
25 August 2010 @ 09:22 pm
C.L.O.S.E       

author : ilysuju13
characters : ryeowook, kyuhyun, sungmin, donghae, seohyun, sooyoung, sunny, yoona
pairing : ryeowook/seohyun, kyuhyun/sooyoung, sungmin/sunny, donghae/yoona
rating : pg-13

-----------

This is my first combined one-shots or drabble( i don't know which :P ), and each drabble title is a letter of the word 'CLOSE'.
The title means, close to my heart, close to me. It will be mentioned in the story (: It consists of 4 pairings, and each story one pairing, but the whole story is actually linked( so it would be better if you could read all 5 parts instead of ur fave pairing only, but anythign you wish actually). Hope you enjoy reading! Comments are very loved ! (:

C (Ryeowook thinks she looks cute with her cheese cupcake)                          
L (Sooyoung tries to think of ways to make him the loser instead)         
O (First you have to call me oppa)                                                                             
S (Sunny finally smiled)                                 
E (End)                 

C - Ryeowook/Seohyun
L - Kyuhyun/Sooyoung
O - Donghae/Yoona
S - Sungmin/Sunny
E - Four in one                        

Current Mood: excited
Current Music: Stand By Me - SHINee

a prodigy in hibernation
25 August 2010 @ 10:16 pm
Title: A Day With The Kids
Characters: All kid!Super Junior Members, except for KangTeuk
Genre: Romance, fluff, crack
Rating: G
Word count: 1,238
Disclaimer: The storyline of this promotional fic is mine, but the ideas, themes and such of the original fic is owned by tabiimelon . The boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and themselves.
Summary: Leeteuk and Kangin is having a hard day to manage their 11 kids altogether. And the eldest child is not helping that much.

A/N: this is my special gift for my lovely tabiimelon  as a thank for her wonderful fic, Happy Together. I just want everyone to read it too. It has already reached the tenth chapter at the time I’m posting this. ^^

here's the first chapter^^

and here's the gift:

“You look so beautiful in dresses, umma, that I don’t really care if we stay like this forever.”

Current Location: in my campus
Current Mood: ecstatic
Current Music: coldplay - yellow

bahamallama
25 August 2010 @ 10:26 pm
Title: We, Forever
Pairing:
Shihan
Summary: A series of "Siwon and Han Geng through the years" drabbles inspired by fanart such as this. Doesn't necessarily follow a particular chronology.
Rating: PG except for the last one, which is PG13 just to be safe

snugmin | a.
25 August 2010 @ 10:33 pm
seventy-five seconds
ot15  || eunhae, kyumin, kangteuk, hanchul, zhoury, sibum, yewook, shinari
pg || death
drabble || 450w

disclaimer || I neither earn nor gain any monetary profit from this story. SM Entertainment owns Super Junior. 
summary || Super Junior's plane is hijacked and they're seventy-five seconds away from hitting the sea.

("Seventy-five seconds to impact.")

vic_aino
25 August 2010 @ 10:33 pm
Title: 3 AM Happiness (10/13)
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: TeukChul
Summary: They all try to find a way to be happy after all that happened. For the two of them it's just a little harder.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: This part and the next two are going to be quite short, but it was my purpose. Hope you'll enjoy them like the previous ones. As always, PLEASE COMMENT!^^

‘Heechul.’ It was the first time in two weeks that he called that name aloud. ‘Wake up.’

janna
25 August 2010 @ 11:06 pm
Name: pretty droplets of love.
Pairing: kibum x donghae
Genre: romance, fluff
Disclaimer: do not own. </3
Summary: donghae overflows with something so precious he doesn't deserve just to be human.

shortixxlove
25 August 2010 @ 11:14 pm

Title: Saranghae

Rating: PG - 13

Genre: Fluff, Romance, slight!crack, veryslight!angst

Pairing: Kyumin, hinted Hanchul, hinted Kangteuk

Summary: What happens after Sungmin watches ShinPD Variety Show?

Word Count: 1257
Note: My first fanfic :) Please support me!! Comments are loved <3 <3 <3 ^^

shortixxlove.livejournal.com/998.html

shortixxlove
25 August 2010 @ 11:17 pm

Title: Vocal Lessons

Rating: NC - 17

Genre: Smut, Romance

Pairing: main!Kyumin, very very slight!Yewook, Hanchul

Summary: Kyuhyun is sitting on his hospital bed recovering from his ear surgery and watching Super Junior’s Bonamana performance.  He sees Sungmin cover some of his singing parts and decides it’s time he gives his hyung some vocal lessons…

Word Count: 1992
Note: Oops, accidentally pressed enter before I even included this fic :) Comments are loved <3 please support!

shortixxlove.livejournal.com/1032.html

Current Location: Comfy Bed
Current Mood: anxious
Current Music: All My Heart - Super Junior

The Black Cloud to Every Silver Lining
25 August 2010 @ 11:44 pm
What I Learnt On Sapphire Lane
Part 5

Pairing(s): HanMin,YeWook, SiMin, KangTeuk, KyuMin, EunTeuk, SiMi, HanChul, HenWook

Rating: R/NC-17
Genre: Crack, romance, drama
Warnings: Gender switch, language, sex, angst

Summary: The estate agent had sold it to Yesung as a quiet, leafy street in the suburbs. It was a street that looked so picturesque... Well, you know what they say. A picture holds a thousand words.

If Sungmin had been expecting El Dorado or some sort of utopia, then she had clearly misjudged.

The other parts can be found HERE