?

Chanseyyy
20 April 2010 @ 12:04 am
Title: Hierarchies
Chapter: 4/?
Rating: PG13
Genre: Ancient Korea!AU, Drama, Angst, eventual Romance
Pairings: SiHan, more to come
Characters: Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, Ryeowook, Donghae, Henry. [Featuring: Siwon, Hankyung, Leeteuk]
Summary: Ryeowook wonders if he and Donghae are really more than just servants. Donghae and Zhoumi had a heart to heart talk, leading to unintentional turn of events. Kyuhyun's still a playful little brat, unaware that more than one kettle of trouble is brewing.
A/N: I'm surprised that I'm not stressing out about including an even distrubution of character appearances. As for the waiting Henry fans, do not worry, I speculate his entrance in a few chapters? More SiHan as well in the next chapters, since Haemin are going away for a while. I promise, I think. Oh, and I'll be posting the latest chapter, depending on my writing progress. So I skipped chapter 3 with this update, be sure to check that out too!

Previous:
Prologue , One- Luminous , Two- Darkness , Three- Guardian

Chapter 4 - Heartfelt )

Kayevelyn
20 April 2010 @ 12:16 am
Title: Be Your Own Cupid
Author: kayevelyn
Pairing: KiHaeHyuk
Rating: +17
Summary: Hyukjae got married third, behind Jungsu and Han Geng.
Notes: For mytigerhobbes for help_haiti.

1, 2, 3

Chapter 4

saya19
20 April 2010 @ 12:25 am

This was a request from kyulyn . She wanted a Kyuwook fluff and so I wrote one. XD. Anyways, yeah this is very Kyuhyun centric and maybe there's less like action (or not action) but like romanticy things but I tried to make a story out of this one. One showing their love with the given prompt, Dandelion. I know I didn't use Ryeowook's name until the end. That was intended and probably stupid but meh....Anyways. Hope I didn't fail at my first request and hope you guys enjoyed.

Title: Dandies
Pairing: Kyuwook
Rating: PG (Totally)
Genre: Fluff (Tons? XD)

Because in this happy escape of theirs, the dandies rejoiced when they did and that was almost always. Somewhere, during that time, they all learned to love each other.

This is my first post here in Miracle. I've only written a bunch of stuff in Kyuwook. Chappies. Please don't kill me. >.<.

Here it is.
http://saya19.livejournal.com/5286.html
Enjoy please!!!

Current Location: My Table
Current Mood: sick
Current Music: Cho Kyuhyun - 7 Years Of Love

20 April 2010 @ 12:46 am
Title: Devil's Plan Prt [7/?]
Pairing: Haehyuk, SiHyuk
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Devils hate Angels. It's all a game. Devils make weak angels their slaves while strong angels makes weak devils disappear. Forever. Donghae, a devil, is on the bridge of becoming weak. He then tries to summon an Angel and succeeds. He meets Eunhyuk, an angel, and makes him his slave. But Donghae's older brother, Siwon, is jealous by his sudden progress and tries to make Eunhyuk his own.

Part 7

---

Title: Hyuk is Such A Tease
Pairing: KyuHaeHyuk
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun and Donghae thinks Eunhyuk is a tease... And Eunhyuk is completely clueless about this.
A/N: I got it form their performance of 'She Wants It' :))))

:DDDDD

Current Mood: sleepy

☂blueicecreamxo
20 April 2010 @ 01:43 am
What Love Feels Like.
Author: blueicecreamxo  
Pairing(s): Kisung
Genre: FLUFF. just pure FLUFF.
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: i don't own ahaha
Summary: Kibum wonders what love feels like.

Current Mood: awake
Current Music: Whoa Oh!- Forever the Sickest Kids

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
20 April 2010 @ 01:49 am
Fandom: Super Junior +M
Pairing: Sungmin/Zhou Mi
Summary: It's an unwritten rule—you can have Kyuhyun, I can have Kyuhyun—we can't have each other.
Word count: 1174

A/N: The actual pirates part of this is short, and the reason for the R rating, lol. I dedicate that part to Sara, and actually this entire piece I dedicate to her because I said I'd write her Sungmin/anyone. And today is Mimi's birthday! SJM Challenge, #41, Pirates! Omg, I'm sorry it's angsty, though - FORGIVE ME.

It’s hard to explain, but it feels like they’re in love. )

code_ai
20 April 2010 @ 03:17 am

Title: Of Kingdoms and Mistaken Identities [AU]
Length:
05/?? ( 1800+ words)
Pairing: Siwon/Yesung in this chapter.
Summary: Battling Yesung's nightmare has never been so heartbreaking for Siwon.
A/N: No beta. This chapter is super late. I was just going to skip what happens behind closed doors, but where would be the fun in that? So here's the yewon. Also, this particular chapter can also be read as a stand alone i think. Since there is no mention of the past chapters here.
Warnings: Mentions of rape and I guess violence.

Prologue / Chapter 01 / Chapter 02 / Chapter 03 / Chapter 04 /

It was passionate, satisfyingly intense, and full of love and promise.

---

Title:  The Library: Restoring Art (1611 words)
Pairing: Siwon/Yesung
Summary: Yesung just wanted a peaceful place to study and breathe in the smell of nice leather bound books. He found a different kind of artwork that needed restoration instead.
A/N: No beta.. The Library is a series of oneshots of different couples that crossed paths in the university library. All characters are connected in some form or shape. Anyways, I had two versions of this coz I though I misplaced the first one I wrote, so instead of choosing, I stitched them together.

Previous:  Broadening Minds / Changing Lives / Nurturing Ideas /

When he reached the end, he crinkled his nose at the weird musty smell, before heading to the bookcase against the wall to the far left.

babycloud_ai
20 April 2010 @ 11:27 am
Title: m&m,snickers and Shiwon's abs aftermath
Author: babycloud_ai 
Length: One-shot
Pairing: ShiwonxYesung, Shisung
Summary:Jongwoon was still rather sheepish around him ever since the other day in the shower room even though he had explained in his defense that Shindong was just being a jerk and not to take him seriously.

A/N: A sequel to m&m, snickers and Shiwon's abs, hence the title or the lack of it haha. It's my first time writing a Yewon and it’s unbeta'd so forgive my atrocious grammar ♥

7thmin
20 April 2010 @ 12:30 pm
Title: Yehwook’s Fairytale (Soon to End)
Chapter: 12 C/?
Pairing: Yehwook
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: Does fairytale do come true?
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Author’s note: This is my version of Cinderella and this fic is dedicated to the person whom I shared Kyuhyun with Clarissa kyuhyunlover3
Banner made by Monica ohnomomo
Warning: Un-Beta-Ed!!

Chapter 12 C

gelie <3
Title: Of Inspirational Songs and Vanilla Twilight
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance, Drama
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, just the fic.
Summary: The recipes for their songs are each other and their love, but they lost one. The recipes for Vanilla Twilight are two lovers and a song, but they lost both.
Warning: Character Death *stabs self* guess who died?

It was like the day they first met. They were so amazed by the sky that they bumped to each other.
The same day they found out they go to the same school. The same day they found out they're both singers.
The same day they found out their voices blend together.

a/n: OMG, I thought of this while listening to the song of Owl City, Vanilla Twilight. Its so sad, I actually cried T.T. I found out Adam Young (Owl City)'s girlfriend actually died and he wrote this song and he's suffering from insomnia.

Current Music: VANILLA TWILIGHT - Owl City

Himeko Himura
20 April 2010 @ 02:26 pm
Title: Children
Rating: PG just for safety's sake
Pairing: KangTeuk, ShiHan if you squint A LOT.
Summary: Watching your flock leave the nest makes you wonder if there's more to life.
Notes: I have this huge fetish for the Suju!family thing, which is pretty evident in everything I write for this group. It gets redundant after a while, but I love the fact that they are pretty much out of the closet, no matter what Kangin says. And he should just accept it.

(Eeteuk misses the days when his children were just children, still under his wing. But children grow up and leave the house, have children of their own. Or adopt his children. He's got some to spare.)

takchik
20 April 2010 @ 04:55 pm
Prompt 100 Fic Challenge
Title: #097 - Glasses
Rating: G
Pairing: Heechul/Siwon
Summary: Heechul loves to watch Siwon study for one reason.

(A/N - This is set in my Missing Chances Universe….You don’t have to have read my story to get this one but if you are reading my story, this is just some side stuff about Heechul and Siwon‘s relationship)

#097 - Glasses

100 SuJu Fics Challenge Archive

trying to fix what's damaged
20 April 2010 @ 05:08 pm
For my (very cracky) Halloween series: other parts here

Title: Shindong: The Caveman
Pairing: Shindong/Sungmin
Theme: 092. Gorgeous WC* Shindong/Sungmin
Rating: PG?
Summary: Shindong’s turn…this time poor Sungmin is watching over caveman Shindong as he runs around Seoul.

Title: Sungmin: Robin Hood
Pairing: Hankyung/Sungmin
Theme: 011. Rooftops Hankyung/Sungmin
Summary: After saving Shindong, Sungmin is resting when the curse hits. Hankyung is the witness and must follow him wherever he goes.

Title: Eunhyuk: Bruce Lee
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Ryeowook
Theme: 026. Pressure Eunhyuk/Ryeowook
Summary: Eunhyuk as Bruce Lee: how much trouble could he be? Especially with Ryeowook looking after him.

*New Series*
Title: To Eden - Chapter 1
Pairing: Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae, Sibum, Kyumin, Zhoury
Rating: PG-13? for now
Warning: Genderswitch
Summary: In a society where males and females live together only if in love (true love), the rest (the singles) wage a secret war on each other through the use of spies. Their goal: obtain the master list of soulmates

minsonrii
20 April 2010 @ 06:22 pm

Title: The Boy Next Door
Author:minsonrii-_<
Chapters:1 2 3 4
Pairings: HyukHae,SiHyuk
Ratings:NC-17
Summary: Donghae's life had been fairly normal---Not until he met his next door neighbor Eunhyuk

Chapter 5

all hail the scorpio ficwar queen
20 April 2010 @ 06:28 pm
Title: [11 / 100] There's No Place Like Home

Pair: Heechul / Donghae

Challenge Fic Number:
014. Home, Heechul / Donghae

Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior.

Summary: Heechul is Donghae's favorite Hyung.

Author's Note: Posted for the 100 SuJu Fics Challenge. My archive is here. ^^

Thanks sboizi (unni...)for being such a dear and beta-ing this for me.

To Lee Donghae, he was that hyung he never had. )

20 April 2010 @ 06:39 pm
Title: Ways for Love (1/?)
Pairing: Main- Donghae, OC /other- Super Junior
Summary: It's start from meeting in the accessories store. When Donghae looking for some accessories and meet her. They start to love each other until a person come to her live and ruin her life. What should Donghae do?

Chapter 1

queen of hearts♥ˁᴥˀ
20 April 2010 @ 07:12 pm

Sensations of Sand, thriller/drama/romance, R for excessive profanity | 1 824 words

Summary: Kyuhyun is running away from a gang of merciless money hunters, led by his uncle who claims that Kyuhyun’s hiding the money. Enter Sungmin, who helps this young man, becoming involved in various near-death experiences, car chases and unexpected romances.

Pairings: Kyuhyun x Sungmin, some Eunhyuk x Donghae, Shindong x Sunny, Heechul x Hankyung x Siwon

Other characters: Kibum, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung

chapter one: the fateful meeting

chapter two: gratitude

Gabby
20 April 2010 @ 07:36 pm
Title: Late Night Radio Shows
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk, hints of Tablo/Eunhyuk
Rating: NC-17 ( xD )
Genre: Smut
Words: 1389
Summary: Kyuhyun doesn’t like the idea that Eunhyuk flirts with other men.

akita_ino
Title: Let me Share your Pain
Author: akita_ino
Length: oneshot
Wordcount: 3.555
Pairings: Siwon / Han Geng
Rating: PG13
Warnings: angst, fluff (a little of both)

Summary: Siwon covered the lithe form with his own, his body over his legs, his arms around his back and his head pressed softly against the exposed stomach. He could still feel his heartbeat in his skin and hear the sounds of his stomach, groaning, grunting under his ears. He could hear the illness taking over his body and his hands trembled softly under the sensations.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: My ultimate bias, trying a new style of writing. I like this piece and hope others will too. Enjoy reading!

Let me Share your Pain

kamijyo13
20 April 2010 @ 08:29 pm
FIC!  
Title: Pillow of Comfort?
Pairings: Heewook, Kyuwook, Sihanchul
Rating: Crack, slight smut, angst, PG-13
Words: 1226

A/N: One of my random fics after looking at wookie's latest photo!! *dies* HE'S SO HOT NOW!!! (nose mole FTW!)

SUMMARY: Ryeowook helped Heechul out from his despair of losing Hangeng and Siwon, as Heechul believed that Ryeowook is Super Junior's members pillow of comforts, even in bed.

AnaBanana
20 April 2010 @ 08:35 pm
Title: ASDFGHJKL by bunnylla 
Pairing: MinWook, Yewook
Rating: G; fluff, crack
Lenght: Oneshot; 800+ words
Summary: Ryeowook is confused, there's two Jongwoon in front of him. His reaction?
A/N: IDK, but somehow... he looks like Jongwoon in some angles with his new hair. *___*

'AAAAAH!' Ryeowook's high pitched shrill bounced from every wall, which sent his eating hyung scurrying to him.

hamilisha
Title: The Sickeningly Sweet Addiction Of Infidelity[Epilogue : Consequences Of The Unfaithful]
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook; Kyuhyun/Unknown; Ryeowook/Unknown[Varies Throughout Story]
Rating: PG-13 ~ R [Varies Throughout Story]
Summary: Kyuhyun keeps going back and he doesn't know why. Something about it brings him the desire to continue. An unwanted yet somehow chemical need in his brain that he simply can't dilute. But he isn't the only one harboring such a secret. In this case, it is quite true that tragedy comes in three.

A/N: This is dedicated to xrosepetalsx . Initially, I was going to end it after the oneshot, but I realized I kind of left it on a cliffhanger ending. So here is the epilogue, and final part to this series, that she so kindly suggested. ^^ Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy it.

This Portion is PG-13

How do two people come about this? It was as if the love goddess Aphrodite herself had plagued their misfortune. Bringing them together and trapping them in this twisted situation.

Previous Parts

The Sickeningly Sweet Addiction Of Infidelity[Drabble 1 : Kyuhyun's Remorse]
(PG-13)Preview: He lay still, staring at the dark ceiling as tears filled his eyes, just wishing that he could stop. Knowing in harsh truth that, for some reason, it was impossible.

The Sickeningly Sweet Addiction Of Infidelity[Drabble 2 : Ryeowook's Contrition]
(PG-13)Preview: He was filth. He was fallacy. And he hated it.

The Sickeningly Sweet Addiction Of Infidelity[The Oneshot : Revealing Hidden Truth]
(R)Preview: What was supposed to happen next, they had no idea.

lady_mizera
20 April 2010 @ 10:52 pm
Title: Love needs no words
Part: 15 & 16 of 18
Pairing: Sihan, QMi, Kangteuk, Yewook
Rating: 15: PG-13 / 16: NC-17
Disclamer: I own no one!
Summary: What happens when the heir of one the most powerful families discovers something he shouldn’t have? Years-long traditions are changed and family secrets are revealed.

Chapter 15: His father had intended to make Geng die from a panic attack

Chapter 16: What? Mi, gone?!

Previous Chapters:
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 (NC-17) | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [7/7]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairings: QMiMin, Yewook, Eunhae, Hanchul and KyuSaeng (SS501)
Ft. Pairings: KhunYoung (and Chansung-2PM) 
Ft. Characters: Yoona, Sunny, Seohyun, and Jessica (SNSD)
Season 2 Episode 7: Point of No Return 
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, SNSD, 2PM, SS501 but I do own the storyline!

Season 2 Episode 7: Final: Part 1A

it's weird to have a vibrating cat on your head
The Power Games We Play
Heechul/Donghae, Heechul/everyone*, NC-17, PWP, 1620 words
Sucking cock is not just about liking cock (though Heechul does, very much): it's also about power dynamics.

There's nothing quite like it, nothing like ending up sweaty and bruised, content with the knowledge he's leaving behind a fucked out band member still trembling and dazed.

*(HanChul, KiChul; mentioned ShiChul, KyuChul, CinTeuk, MinRella, KangChul - I am obviously just making up namesmushes here.)

20 April 2010 @ 11:52 pm
Title: Deception
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Henry/Eunhyuk/Donghae
Summary: Devious lot they were.

For beth_lovesyou

Deception