20 October 2006 @ 01:37 am
Miracle's 5th Writing Contest ^^;  

Miracle's 5th Writing Contest! WHOO! ^o^ I know it seems a little sudden but the last contest wasn't as successful as Mai and I had hoped. We hope this one turns out awesome~ :3

THEME: One Year Anniversary. Next month is SuJu's one year anniversary since debut and we thought such a broad theme would be good for you to work with. We'd like for you to base the fiction around their one year together as a group.
IMPORTANT! We're going to test out a new way of entering contest fictions. The past contests we've had you post the entries in the community...this time we'd like for you to email them to us and we'll post them ourselves as anonymous authors. The authors will be announced when we do the winners post. ^^; We want to make sure that the voting is based solely on the writing and not the author.** Please email the entries to miracle.mods@gmail.com
♠ As always, the pairing choice is entirely up to you. We welcome het and yaoi, canon and unconventional. :D With thirteen boys, I'm sure we'll get a variety of different pairings. Heck, the fic doesn't even have to be centered around a pairing if you don't want it to.
Rating: Open -- you can go from G all the way to XXX. Just make sure you leave a warning if it's not work safe.
♠ All fictions must be a one-shot. If you want to expand on it later, that's up to you, but it should be able to stand on its own.
No old material. We'd like for you to write a fic specifically for this contest.
♠ The contest goes from now through November 20th.
♠ The vote post will go up November 21st and will last through the 28th .
Voting will be done in two parts -- Members' Choice and Mods' Choice. Members' Choice will obviously be picked by the members in a voting post. Deliberation on Mods' Choice will take place between hoyah and gimmick_. However, more entries mean more winners.
Criteria: The criteria we will be judging on in no particular order are originality, characterization, technical skills, and emotive power.
Prize: Winners will receive a banner of recognition. Ooh, shiney. :D Hey, it's something nice to post in your userinfo.

GOOD LUCK!

**The idea was brought to us by ouimonsieur and taylormercury

Current Mood: accomplished

( 27 comments — Leave a comment )
luminous being: donghae - blondtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 07:33 am (UTC)
So, it can't be AU? XD
트리쉬: ChaeYeon ((Cleavagegimmick_ on October 20th, 2006 07:36 am (UTC)
No ma'am. :]
luminous being: donghae - spacemantaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 07:38 am (UTC)
But you said an anniversary as a group together! What if I AU-ly twisted it around and had them as a massive 13-member orgy group for a year, huh huh huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

8D;;;
트리쉬: HyukHae ((In ur futonzgimmick_ on October 20th, 2006 07:39 am (UTC)
No. XD
luminous being: suju - reading fanficstaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 07:40 am (UTC)
Damn, just go and spoil all of my fun! T___T

*would never be able to write 13some anyway XD;*
트리쉬: HyukHae ((In ur dressesgimmick_ on October 20th, 2006 07:43 am (UTC)
I love you? XD

I think you'd be insane if you tried. 8D
luminous being: suju - boylovetaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 07:47 am (UTC)
AND I LOVE HOT BOY ORGIES. BUT YOU SPOILED IT. XD

I am unsane! But I wish someone would write one!! :333333
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:31 pm (UTC)
and yet you did, you whore
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:32 pm (UTC)
I actually considered changing the ending to make it fit in with the contest's theme! XD;;;;
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:33 pm (UTC)
xD But now it's not anonymous!
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:34 pm (UTC)
Well no but nevermind, I figured it wouldn't have won anyway XD
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:35 pm (UTC)
8D I'm sure if we had a lot of entries, it would have placed somewhere
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:36 pm (UTC)
450 words isn't quite long enough for a decent entry though 8D
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:38 pm (UTC)
xD Why not? All my fics are about that length. 8D Some even shorter.
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:39 pm (UTC)
Yes buuut ...I dunno! I didn't write it intentionally for the contest, so I feel it would have been cheating? XD
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:40 pm (UTC)
Maybe. xD But then, we did let Scylla enter Tredectet. :>
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:42 pm (UTC)
BECAUSE THAT FIC WAS A FIC OF ABSOLUTE AWESOME OMFG I LOVED IT!!! *O* And her's was like, long too!
{{ a y a m e | mabudachi trio }}hoyah on October 20th, 2006 04:42 pm (UTC)
xD Her fic was amazing.
luminous beingtaylormercury on October 20th, 2006 04:57 pm (UTC)
OMG IT WAS!!! *turns green* it was awesome
clanger_on_acid on October 20th, 2006 09:42 am (UTC)
♠ IMPORTANT! We're going to test out a new way of entering contest fictions

APPROVE WHOLEHEEARTEDLY! (not like i'll be entering or anything xD)
clanger_on_acid on October 20th, 2006 09:42 am (UTC)
also,
i have mad 1337 typing sk1llz
*heartedly
ciarlineciarline on October 20th, 2006 11:24 pm (UTC)
This will sound very interesting!
I hope that I can think of one.. T_T
kelseypaige on October 21st, 2006 12:07 am (UTC)
NO AU, WHAT!!!!!!! AH!

...well. technically, since it's in the future cause the anniversary hasnt happened yet... EVERYTHING that everyone posts will be AU technically... so..... 8D
hokayshutupNhaca

PS I APPROVE OF THE NEW WAY OF ENTERING/VOTING. 8D
♥ you guys. :)
luminous being: hyukhae - laughingtaylormercury on October 21st, 2006 12:31 am (UTC)
OF COURSE YOU APPROVE IT WAS YOUR IDEA SILLY!!!
kelseypaige on October 21st, 2006 12:35 am (UTC)
WTF ARE YOU ON. IT WAS YOURS AND ouimonsieur' IDEA. I DIDN'T SEE A KELSEYPIMPETTE IN THE CREDITS. :O
luminous being: donghae - spacemantaylormercury on October 21st, 2006 12:40 am (UTC)
O UR RIGHT, I AM SO SORREE!!123
트리쉬gimmick_ on October 21st, 2006 02:40 am (UTC)
NO! DAMNIT NO AU! XD GOD!

Stop splitting hairs woman. XD Jeez.

Nhaca, Kelsey...whatev. XD ♥

And your icon fucking wins hardcore. XD
( 27 comments — Leave a comment )