01 August 2011 @ 12:25 am
No Longer About the Money (3/?)  
Title:no longer about the money (3?)

Pairing: Hyukhae..side wonkyu,jaekhun(2pm)jongtae(shinee),dookwang(beast),joonmir(mblaq)

Genre:,romance, angst, drama

Rating: pg13

Chapter: oneshot

Author:eunhaesherry 

Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own any of the characters..THE ROUGHLY MAIN PLOT IS ACT massu16  .. I CHANGE THE CHARACTER AND ADD MY OWN STORY TO INSIDE BUT THE MAIN PLOT IS STILL massu16  .. I AM THE JUST THE WRITER.. THE ORIGINAL PLOT IS HERE: massu16.livejournal.com/36147.html

warning: language?

Summary: What will happen if hyukjae and donghae were the leader of the downtown and uptown gang respectively. What happen when they fought in a battle and one of them prevails? Will love blossom or will it be the end for one of them? Action, fighting, friendship and love are at stake....

a/n: this fic is dedicated too the birthday girls that i am late giving them bday fic..this is only part one and two...so enjoy the whole fic as ur bday gifts girls.. xblack_dhaliax  kpoplover123  flying13bear  leona_green  

character profile:eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/26795.html
part 1 : eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/27101.html#cutid1

part 2: eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/30991.html#cutid1

part 3:eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/33716.html

Current Location: home
Current Mood: bouncy
Current Music: infinite-be mine

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
luminous beingtaylormercury on August 1st, 2011 09:25 am (UTC)
I just want to be sure, does the author of the original plot know that are using that same plot for this fic? Have you had permission?
eunhaesherryeunhaesherry on August 1st, 2011 02:54 pm (UTC)
ohh...The author gives away rough plot so that other author can write them as long as she was credited for it..so yeah..she did give me permission..:)
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )