06 April 2011 @ 04:35 pm
(FIC) Hydrargyrum In Venis Fluit CHAPTER 8 part A+B  
Title: Hydrargyrum in venis fluit CHAPTER 8
Author:  Me, mjaku : D
Beta: creepyhole  <-- Applause to her for enduring my beautiful grammar- and wordmistakes XD
Genre: Scifi, Romance, Angst, Fluff, (SMUT)
Pairing: JongMin or Jonghyun X Taemin, Onkey, TaeChul, Mickhkhun, Eunhae, KyuMin, HeeTeuk...
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I do not own any of SHINee's lovely boys or any other artist mentioned here : 3 ^^
Warnings:
Summary for the whole story: When the global warming starts to destroy worlds surface, the scientists start to create a new human super race, which would manage to survive in the new world. They realise that all the metals would have the immunity to the new deceases and the new human race is born: Metal flowing alongside their blood, increasing their strenght, speed, intelligence and giving them the most peculiar powers of all.
Summary of the chapter: He ran like he would have wanted to get an answer, ran like his life would have been depended on it and still, he had no idea what he was running for. But one thing was for sure: He didn't want to lose him. He didn't want to lose Jonghyun again.

A/N: Hehe~~ I know you waited long but it's a long chapter to make up for that ^^ Long chapter with NINJASMUT XD Hope you like!

PART A

PART B