?

17 July 2010 @ 04:44 pm
Act II, Scene IV  
Title: Act II, Scene IV
Pairing: Sorta broken-ish!kihae
Rating: G, i guess, i don't wanna write PG because, well, that means 'parental' and all that shizz.
Warnings: Character death (me ish so sorry)

“Kibummie. Can we practice Act II, scene IV. I can’t seem to get it right,” Donghae pleads over the phone. He’s sitting at the back of the bus, on his way to his cousin's house the next city over.

“Sure Hae. Should I start from the first line or is there anything specific you want to practice?”

“Uh, Sanghee’s line on the second page of the scene. I can’t seem to deliver my lines right at the end.”

“She is very beautiful, isn’t she? I would be surprised if you could. Anyway,” Donghae hears Kibum clear his throat through the receiver. “Oppa, can I talk to you?”

Donghae takes a deep breath, glancing over at the man at the front of the bus, talking to the driver. “Sure. What is it?” he says over the speaker, acting like everything was perfectly fine, like there wasn't a masked man walking down the aisle of the bus.

“Well, it’s just…”

The man stops in front of him and says something Donghae’s mind doesn’t register.

“that, well…”

The man’s pointing something at Donghae and he knows what’s about to happen.

“I love you.”

Donghae smiles.

Then a gunshot.

==================

A/N: Yes, this is what I write after I finish my paper on a documentary about peace and stuff. hahaha.
Thanks for letting me use your account, Tai! Still wondering if I should post this over at miracle or not…
~Kisungie

A/N: Yay, i posted it on Miracle Kisungie! Dwahahaha. (pretend that i'm not sitting beside you at this very moment, arasso?)-Tai

a personified life.soundsofjewels on July 17th, 2010 11:58 am (UTC)
ajklsjdk
OKAY. Why did Hae get shot? I'm confused...
☆〜(ゝ。∂)she who must not be named ☆彡taichick on July 19th, 2010 07:25 am (UTC)
there was this hijacker person in the bus and well, yeah, Hae was the unfortunate victim.
goldenapple96goldenapple96 on July 19th, 2010 07:23 am (UTC)
D: NOOOO HAE<3
A PROLOUGE OF THIS?
luminous beingtaylormercury on July 19th, 2010 03:33 pm (UTC)
I'm very sorry, please disregard the previous comment I left, you've not done anything wrong XD;;