Welcome to Les Innocents, a Vampire Chronicles rating/stamping community. The general idea? You fill out a survey. Others read the survey and vote on which vampire you most closely resemble. You get a stamp proclaiming your vampireness. Sound interesting? Read the rules, join up, then post and vote away.
Rules (Read all before applying, please.)
1. You must join before applying. Once you join, fill out the application and post it behind a cut. Please note that you must be thirteen years or older to join, ‘cause those are the rules that I’ve just made up that livejournal calls for, so let’s be good, hey?
2. By way of pictures, please post clear ones, if you can. Keep excessive photoshopping away (though if you want, you can show off that sort of piccie after receiving your stamp). No pornographic images, thanks. Clothes are your friends!
3. Put “I'm flesh and blood, but not human.” or “Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!” in your subject line, to show your maaaad prowess at reading the rules.
4. You will have three days to garner votes. At the end of this period you will receive a stamp or stamps based on the number of characters votes that you receive. Please do not direct link to stamps; that leads to messiness and difficult times.
5. To vote, pick one or possibly two characters from the list that you think best fit the individual. Please bold your votes, and do try to give an explanation for them. Also, please note that you do not have to have been stamped to vote. Remember to vote based on the application itself as well as the pictures.
6. Be kind with voting and anything else, please. We’re not here to bitch at each other; we’re here to have fun.
7. Once you have been stamped, please continue to vote on applications. Also, feel free to post anything Vampire Chronicles-related; simply remember to put "stamped" in your subject lines. Will be willing to allow some not entirely related topics, too. If you want to be restamped, you may submit another application after one month and try again.
3. Birth date:
6. Five Adjectives to Describe Yourself:
8. Personal Strengths:
9. Personal Weaknesses:
11. General Favorites (and why)
a. Non-VC Book(s):
b. Non-VC Movie(s):
e. Historical Period(s):
12. How many books of the Vampire Chronicles have you read?
13. Which book was your favorite? Least favorite? Why?
14. Would you like to become a vampire? Why or why not?
15. If you did become a vampire and could live wherever you would like, where would you live?
16. Would you mind receiving a cross-gendered stamp?
17. Anything else?
18. At least two pictures of yourself. (Unless you can’t or really don’t want to.)
19. The links to 2 other applications that you have voted on. (ignore if no one needs any)
Character choices for voting:
Gabrielle de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Louis de Pointe du Lac
Marius de Romanus
Nicolas de Lenfent
Vampire Fledgling - For those who put no effort into their application.