rosetta16 (rosetta16) wrote in hug______,

Looking for a fanfic^^

well i read it like 6 days ago and i already forgot the name and lost the link T_T *i have really bad memory*
soo all i now is that Changmin and Yoochun are like bff and Yoochun likes Jaejoong that works in a library and is bff with Junsu
changmin said something about butt grabing or something like that but for what i read junsu likes yoochun and Jaejoong likes Changmin ............................... not sure...................... i dont even know how i got to that fanfic
*i have been stalking peoples memories for good fics ................. yeah im a wierdo but hey if they have them in their memories is cause  they are good right?!.........................................*
also looking for a happy funny fanfic with changmin as main
well just link  me to any fanfic with any changmin pairing please XD
one-shot, chaptered everything is welcome XD
one of those fanfics in wich Changmin acts all innocent but he is trying to seduce the other members something like will be great

*second time i post this cause the first time i left it in private i was like "Why is no one answering me T-T maybe im too much of a wierdo...... " then i saw it was private........... so slow......*
Tags: ! to be deleted
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 9 comments