Shareese (ursilentsingr) wrote in chino_moreno_,
Shareese
ursilentsingr
chino_moreno_

SNW Listening Party on Myspace!

DEFTONES SATURDAY NIGHT WRIST LISTENING PARTY
With less than 2 weeks away from the release of Saturday Night Wrist, Deftones has teamed up with MySpace to give you the first chance to hear the record in it's entirety. Beginning Monday, October 24th through Friday, October 27th, Saturday Night Wrist will be streaming from start to finish on Deftones MySpace page.

WARPED TOUR CONTEST
In celebration of Saturday Night Wrist, Deftones got together with their good friends at WarpedTour.com to offer you the chance to win a one of a kind, exclusive Deftones/Warped Tour branded snowboard. We repeat, there is only one of these on Earth and we want to give it you! Head over to WarpedTour.com now and enter now!

VIRGIN MEGASTORE IN-STORE SOLD OUT
In less than half a day, 500 dedicated Deftones fans pre-ordered their copy of Saturday Night Wrist at Virgin, thus selling out the band's October 30th in-store signing and performance. Thank you to all our SoCal fans who made this possible. For those fortunate enough to attend, come prepared for mayhem, it's going to be insane!

BOSTON ON-SALE TOMORROW 10AM
The December 1st show at the Avalon in Boston goes on-sale tomorrow at 10am local time. Go here for tickets.

Keep an eye on Deftones.com for more touring news soon.
</font>

KIMDRACULA- PROJECT BOSTON

In the earth will see our lives go blank tonight.  And the earth will rot away, go blink your eyes. I, I really wish these snakes where your arms I really wish you’d make up your mind. The earth disguised a way don't blink tonight. and the earth will see our eyes go blank tonight 

hit reply, and then copy the code and repost this message in a myspace bulletin! if you do this, please leave us a comment.
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 0 comments