♥ Ana Babes ♥

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Sep. 18th, 2005|12:29 pm]
Previous Entry Share Next Entry

anorexia_babes_

[fatporgie]
Heya
wel didnt do 2 well yesterday was babysitn litle gurl gave me mini choc bar an sed eat it i was lyk i wil l8r shes lyk i want to c u eat it now! so i did...i feel lyk such a failure becuz that put together with all the other shit i had yesterday... well just not gud. im sick off saying that i just want to be bak on track uno? its lyk i stil dont eat alot but my metabolisms gone down so much ne1 got neideas of getin it bak up? wel my friend sed she thawt i had lost weight but i cant beleve her just dont c it. will b gettin sum jeans soon a little small so will motivate me! sori to ramble on so much but this was a gud vent just not feelin the flashest rite now.
o and also is anyone here arond the age 15-16 bcuz i feel so young! and ne1 shrt? just to compare??
im guna do alot of fasting/restricting next week shuld b al gud :)
newayz hope that all of u are dong well! becuz uno we can all do this stay strong and keep thinking thin!
luv yaz xoxo MWAH!
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: echo1661
2005-09-18 12:52 am (UTC)

(Link)

hey! don't get too down you can do it! for the metabolism thing.. well green tea helps, if you drink it like 3 times or more a day.. and maybe if your restricting try to bump it up a little for a day then go back to your original amount you were restricting to. I'm 16 and 5'6ish.. so not really short, but you know:) stay strong girlie!
2005-09-18 12:53 am (UTC)

(Link)

Not to sound like a bitch, but hat was the hardest thing I think I have ever had to read on here. Please learn to type.
2005-09-18 01:05 am (UTC)

(Link)

<3 Thank you.
[User Picture]From: singingtelegram
2005-09-18 02:35 am (UTC)

(Link)

I don't meran to be rude either but I have to agree, that was super difficult to read. I don;t understand the purposeful misspelling thing that really young girls often do - it seriously hurts my eyes. And if I can't what you're saying, sweetie, how can I offer support? *hugs* Just something to think about...
2005-09-18 01:19 am (UTC)

(Link)

hey im 15, 5'3'' and i weigh 98lbs, if u need someone to talk to im here, my IM is smurphi07@aol.com :)
-molly
[User Picture]From: uptowngirl_gwen
2005-09-18 01:40 am (UTC)

(Link)

Hey I'm 15! I hope we can chat sometime.
[User Picture]From: fatporgie
2005-09-18 07:48 am (UTC)

(Link)

hey thanx gurls 4 suportin me was great 2 c ure comments...and 4 the others yea um sorri about my spelling was kinda upsett at the time in a bit of a rush but some people dont think about those things do they...will be sure to spell check next time...
2005-09-18 09:57 pm (UTC)

(Link)

awww good luck
im 14 and 5'3 i guess dats shortish lol
xoxo