Yamashita Tomohisa no Community
-Yamashita Tomohisa Fan Community-
Summary Cross Space [Yamashita Tomohisa x Dance] (English + Spanish] 
14th-Apr-2012 08:33 pm

[English]

Starting since last week this show has started. It also coincides with the birthday of Yamashita-kun, because of that we have got a great quantity of mails. Thank you very much.

Because I think even the listeners are not familiar with the contents of the program, I will explain the title of this program is [Cross Space], from here comes the magic formula. This space will consist of a number of issues. For example, music, culture, adult games, science, among others, the theme will change with each week, this issue will be accompanied by a guest.

Therefore, the Cross theme this time is [Yamashita Tomohisa x Dance]

The encounter of Yamashita-kun with dance was when he entered to Johnny's Jimusho. The president said [You-tachi (you) as you have seen many videos of Michael Jackson] Because of that he was attracted to the videos of Michael Jackson.

Now that I mention it, starting this spring, in secondary schools there is a compulsory dance ne. This year in Japan is [the first dance of the year]. This week there has been a guest the maximum representative of the street dance Charisma Kentarou-san to the study.

[First, where do you start?]
Kentarou Charisma: The basics of the dance begins with the desire to imitate from the people themselves, I think ne. From there, slowly emerges originality. That originality, if someone else (besides you) copies it within yourself you will have the combination ... After that, the excitement increases, so I think you complete your dance there ne. Therefore, you should find the dance you love yourself, the one you do like the wind, once you've decided, that's the experiment I have done so far, including dancing with Yamashita Tomohisa, that's something that I had not experienced.]

[What about the type PV?]
Charisma Kentarou: Before, the type of PV, how to say it?, the expression of dance genre of the 90's did not exist. Now there is word of type PV. The so-called PV that have come out with their genres of dance, that is that the artist also dance, that's what you have to worry. Since I have been doing this business, surely many people are not sure but they are fascinated, surely there are many people who get excited by dancing imitating. That balance is good that the artist has it ne.

[What about the event sponsored by Charisma Kentarou?]
Charisma Kentarou: [This is from 7 years (ago) but 5 years ago, in the place of the Ryogoku Kokugikan,approximately 10,000 people met ne. Only in Japan there is a Dance Festival, which from children and grandparents come to enliven the festival. This festival is not celebrated much [1], but it is an event where you can have fun if you participate. I think it would be good if the dance would become a national sport]

「DANCE@LIVE SEASON7 FINAL」
Scheduled for: April 22, 2012 (Sunday)
Start / Open: Opens at 11:00 / Starts at 12:00
Meeting Location: Ryogoku Kokugikan
Tickets:
Advance purchase (Outdoor): ¥ 4,000 (plus tax)
Purchased the day of the event (free choice of seat): ¥ 5,000 (plus tax)

For more information visit the official site: http://www.dancealive.tv/final-7/

[What is dance to Charisma Kentarou?]
Charisma Kentarou: Then in a word, many good things, but life from birth until death, I want to think about dance]

[A talk beyond the dance]
Yamashita Tomohisa: [Talking about dance, I want to make a great dance, I want to make good music ~ na. I want to make dance music, I've thought about it a lot. I wish all without fail try to dance at least once. Because at this age it doesn't matter ne. People of older age, in addition to social dance, among others, various genres (2), because moving the body is a good thing, I'll be happy if this program begins to make you interested.]

The theme of next week's show [Yamashita Tomohisa x Star Wars] Even now, after 30 years from published the story / series, the monument of the series [Star Wars] continue shining. This spring will come out [The 3D version] as Yamashita-kun still doesn't know much about it. Therefore, the next week a television commentator for the next week Yasufumi-san, who is a psychiatrist and is equal (3) we will deliver in the study a "Handbook of Star Wars"]

♪ On Air List ♪
Give Me All Your Luvin' / MADONNA
Billie Jean / Michael Jackson
Ai, Texas / Yamashita Tomohisa

[Spanish] Members only 
The spanish part I posted it at a different community in order to not spamming you with both translations ^^

-----

Translation [Jap-Eng] [Jap- Spanish]: Senko
Credits: tfm 
Notes:
[1] In other words it isn't well known. As it is mentioned, it isn't like the local festivities like Kodomo no Hi, etc.
[2] Of dance
[3] The psychiatric also doesn't know a lot about Star Wars. 
[4] This one is translated directly from the website, I would like to know which way of translating you like more, like the [Yamashita Tomohisa x Yamashita Tomohisa] or like [Yamashita Tomohisa x Dance]

Comments 
15th-Apr-2012 01:38 am (UTC)
Thank you!!! I'm curious...did the official text follow the audio?? I was wondering if anyone would even attempt to translate Charisma's fast clipped interview. It made me dizzy just listening to him. I think for this week, this website synopsis version worked out really good since Pi didn't really have a whole lot to say except for lots of "um, uh, mmm, ah..." Thanks again. I look forward to next week's show: STAR WARS!!
15th-Apr-2012 01:50 am (UTC)
You're welcome wink

Since it doesn't include things like *insert Toshiba CM* I would say it's a very complete resume , although some parts of the show aren't in it like the power of music and dancing. But it gives you a very good idea of what it was about :D

XD I completely understand you, Kentarou-san talks a lot xD I had a little difficulty to understand all the talk at one go xDU. And I have to agree, most of the talk was done by Kentarou-san ^^.

XD I'm still wondering how can it be possible for Yamapi to not know star wars XD he is 3 years older than me.... so if my memory isn't that bad... Star wars was popular when I was like 10-12 years old xDU and it was like the big hit here with all the space ships and all that xD *I wonder now if it was only in my country xD*

You're welcome
Have a nice day ;)
This page was loaded Dec 28th 2014, 8:51 pm GMT.