You are viewing _well_fuck_that

Well fuck that.. - Fuck the fucking fuckers

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

March 27th, 2005


Previous Entry Add to Memories Share Next Entry
x_cutupangel_13
03:25 pm - Fuck the fucking fuckers
Basic fucking Shit
Name: Nomez (Naomi)
Age: 13
Gender: Dude-ess, aka girl.
Location: Kent, in fucking miserable England.
Occupation: Student, what else do you expect from a fucking 13 year old?

Favorites
Color: Black, although I don't see why you give a fuck.
Food: Cheesy pasta.
Restraunt: I guess i would have to say The Lime Tree, as my parents own it.
Tell us some of your hobbies: Music, writing and my friends.
Top 5 Bands:
*The Used
*Fightstar
*Good Charlotte
*Green Day
*Yelowcard
Top 4 Movies:
*The Ring
*Sixth Sense
*8 Mile
*The Butterfly Effect
Top 3 Books:
*'And I Don't Want To Live this Life...'
* I don't fucking read a lot.
* Can't you fucking get that?
Top 2 Favorite People: (give reasons)
*Myself. I've learnt you can't trust a lot of people and the only fucking person you can really trust is yourself. And no, I don't have a big ego and I'm not a snob, it's just how i feel. You have to look after yourself or else it's not worth giving a fuck about anyone else.
*My boyfriend whatever he is to me. He needs to die but he's been a huge part of my life the last 3 years and basically has an effect on every fucking thing i do. Which sucks. But it's true. Plus if he wasn't here, I probably wouldn;t be either.
Your One True Passion:
*Music - It's my therapy.

The Very Few Opinion Questions
What's your stand on abortion? It depends on the circumstances. If a woman becomes pregnant because she was careless and didn't use contraception then she should accept the fucking consequences. It's not right to take away someones life just because of one stupid mistake. However, if that woman happened to be very young, or mentally unstable, then perhaps it is right because the baby is only going to encounter pain and suffering throughout it's life if the mother cannot take care of it. Either way, she should fucking use contraception.

What do you think about animal rights? To be honest, it's not a subject i care for greatly. I don't really give a fuck either way. It's not that I think animal cruelty is right because i certainly don't but it's not something I care about sufficiently to campaign to change or anything like that.

What's your say about weiners? Hmmm, good question. But I'm only fucking thirteen. However, I had my first encounter with a weiner a few days back. Fucking weird if you ask me.

What do you think about self harm and suicide? Well first off, I do self-harm. Or atleast i used to. Am in the process of trying to quit. But just because i do/used to, it doesn't mean I think it's right. Because it's not, it's just a way for fucking losers like myself to control our emotions by. Well atleast for me it is. However, i also believe that other people should keep their fucking noses out of what I/other people do in their spare time cos it's really none of their business. As for suicide... I disagree with it. Although I will admit i have thought about it, but I would never be able to carry it through. I do understand why people do it though, but that doesn't make it right.

Shit We Wanna Know
Please promote us to one place, besides your LJ, and tell us where.
On a chatboard at http://gurl.com

Where did you hear about us?
Through searching for Benji and Joel Madden in interests...


Why do you think we should accept you?
That's the thing, I don't think you should. If you wanna, then that's fucking cool. If not, I don't really give a fuck.

Pictures
Please post at least two CLEAR pictures of yourself.

I'm sorry but I don't have another fucking picture. This computer is my Dad's so I only have one... If you're really that desperate then I'll post one when i get back to my Mum's.
Current Mood: aggravatedaggravated
Current Music: Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away

(6 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


From:mood_ring_
Date:March 27th, 2005 07:42 am (UTC)

Yeah

(Link)
+ I like some of your bands

+Movies

+ Dude-ess lol thats awesome
+ ur stand on abortion

- oppion on animal rights but thats ur oppion
+ the place u promoted
[User Picture]
From:marysayshi
Date:March 27th, 2005 08:10 am (UTC)

No.

(Link)
You are thirteen, you said "dude-ss", You like crappy bands [with the exception of green day], and I hated your opinions, so a no from me.
From:mood_ring_
Date:March 27th, 2005 07:38 pm (UTC)

Re: No.

(Link)
i love your icon!
[User Picture]
From:marysayshi
Date:March 28th, 2005 03:06 am (UTC)

Re: No.

(Link)
thanks
[User Picture]
From:dramaqueen_at17
Date:March 27th, 2005 03:48 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm accepting you based on the fact that you are our first applicant in like.. 3 months.
[User Picture]
From:x_brizzle_x
Date:April 25th, 2005 12:50 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Good work, even though she's 13, she's fucking funny, sort of.

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com