Ree (reetinkerbell) wrote in _swished,

"Darkest Side of Me" - Draco/Hermione

Title: Darkest Side of Me
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Draco/Hermione.
Summary: A potion accident goes wrong, and Hermione is on the hunt for the cure; what she doesn't know is that Draco is also on the hunt--for her.
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: 4 071
Spoilers: AU Deathly Hallows.
Author's Note: Thank you to my beta, shag_me_draco. This is new territory for me. As per the recipient’s request, the title is taken from "This Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace and lyrics from "Say It" by Ne-Yo are used in the story.
Distribution: Link only please.
Written: October 2011 - For rzzmg for the dramione_duet's Third Duet Challenge. Her request is at the end.
Warning: This story contains Dominant/submissive, as per the recipient’s request, which includes spanking as punishment. Though Hermione is not entirely willing, Draco does not actually hurt her physically and there is no non-con, but if you wish to read it as such, feel free to do so. It also contains werewolf biting in a sexual setting.

Darkest Side of Me (1/1)

Hermione stumbled over roots and leaves as she ran through the woods, breathing hard and crying even harder. She dared not slow down despite the stitch in her side and she couldn't look behind her, in fear of what she'd find.

She could not be captured; if he found her, he'd show her none of the leniency he had previously, as little as it'd been, and she would get no more chances. This would be it. He would follow her like a hawk, imprisoning her in the dungeon if necessary.

Twigs snapped underfoot as she ran, but save for her breathing, the forest was quiet; too quiet.

Hermione let out a whimper of despair as she realised that he was close; for nothing else could scare the animals away with such ease than the presence of a predator like him.

Then suddenly he was before her; hair gleaming in the moonlight and teeth flashing brightly in the dark. Hermione stopped short, panting. She did not cry, for it would only anger him more.

"Where are you going, my love?" he asked, his voice cold and seemingly detached.

Hermione knew better.

"I-" she stopped, not knowing what to say, for what could she say; either she lied and was punished, or she told him the truth and was punished. Either way, he already knew she'd been trying to escape him.

He walked up to her and grabbed her arm. Without ceremony he began pulling her back to the castle in silence, his fingers digging into her flesh and his steps so fast Hermione struggled not to stumble after him.

The castle was dark and quiet, as always; the few house elves living with them always unnoticed, save for the food they prepared and the fires they cared for.

Up a long flight of stairs he dragged her, Hermione's bare feet cold against the marble floors. Not until they reached their bedroom did he release her, and only then to throw her on the bed. Hermione wrapped her arms around her naked and dirty legs, the dress shirt she'd stolen from him not covering her entirely, as she watched him stalk back and forth across the room, ranting and pulling at his hair.

"You bitch," he suddenly screamed, coming at her.

Hermione flew back, but he easily grabbed her foot and held her down as he covered her. His anger melted away as he took in the fear in her eyes, and he nuzzled against her cheek instead. Hermione laid still, shock paralysing her and fear making her heart pound fiercely in her chest.

"You are not supposed to leave me," he told her against her skin. "You told me that you wouldn't."

"I-" Hermione swallowed thickly. "I'm sorry," she lied, her voice wavering as tears formed in her eyes.

"I cannot live without you," he said, his nose and lips leaving a blazing trail down her collarbone.

"I know, I'm sorry," she said.

Draco looked up, studied her. "I don't think you are sorry at all," he said, his voice hardening. "I cannot have that, can I? A mate who doesn't obey me."

Hermione's eyes widened in fear.

"Haven't I given you a good life? Given you everything you could possible want? And this is how you repay me, after I thought you had learned to obey? I think I need to teach you again how to behave, don't I?"

"No, please, I promise, I will be good. I won't try to leave again, I promise."

He studied her. "You promise, who?"

There was only one thing for her to say, "I promise, Master." Hermione was proud of herself; her voice never shook.

"That's more like it," he said.

He ripped her shirt off, the buttons scattering on the floor. "You won't be needing this any more; and when I say any more, I truly mean it. You have seriously displeased me, and as part of your punishment, you will remain naked at all times unless I give you something to wear. Understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." He ripped her underwear away, the fabric falling in tatters to the floor, immediately forgotten.

"All fours, middle of the bed," he told her.

She obeyed quickly, knowing what was to come. She didn't steel herself, knowing from experience that if she tensed, it would hurt more; and he would feel her tensing and punish her all the more for it. If she pretended that she loved it, it made him happy.

She wanted to leave him; she wanted him to be like he used to be, before, and she wanted him to claim her.

She hated herself for loving it when he did, his forcefulness as he took her, the intense desire he had for her – though unnatural – that made him want her all of the time, and the way he punished her; Hermione had never before entertained the idea of being spanked, but her body surely responded to it in a most positive way, as much as her mind wished otherwise.

She stood on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, naked and trembling as she waited for him to return. She wondered if he would be using a paddle tonight; usually he used his hand, preferring to feel her skin directly on his when he disciplined her, but as she was being punished for trying - and, to some extent, succeeding – in running away, she was almost certain he would use a paddle.

She hoped it was the red one.

Cursing quietly at herself for such a thought and for the reaction the situation caused within her, Hermione almost didn't notice him coming back to the bed.

"I can smell you," Draco said in the soft, seductive tone he used in the bedroom. "You are already wet and aching for my punishment, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," Hermione said, not even certain any more how much of a lie it was.

She wanted to escape, but such a larger part of her wanted to stay with him; when he was like her Draco of old, and they sat and talked and laughed and read books, or made love, then she wanted nothing more to be with him forever. But then, in a flash, he could change; she would displease him somehow, and even something as small as her sitting in an armchair instead of beside him on the couch would force the animal inside of him out and he would become demanding and dominant, forcing her to obey him to remind her and reassure himself of his complete control over her.

He caressed her left cheek with a hand and Hermione couldn't help but arch into him; her heart beat wildly in her chest as she prepared for the slap she knew was coming.

He slapped her once, then twice with his bare hand; Hermione moaned low both times, rocking back into him.

"You like that?" he asked, slapping her ass again.

"Yes, Master," Hermione moaned.

He slapped her again. "You forgot something though, didn't you?"

Hermione opened her eyes, frowning slightly as she considered his question; but all was forgotten as he slapped her again, harder. He changed cheeks, and Hermione knew instantly that he was merely warming her up for the actual punishment.

"You should be thanking me, my love," Draco told her.

"I'm sorry, Master," Hermione breathed out, "I thank you for punishing me, as I deserve."

"I only do it because I love you," he said, slapping her again, "and I want you to behave."

"I know, oh, thank you, Master."

"Now be still," he said, slapping her one last time before he moved away.

He was only gone a moment and Hermione breathed in anticipation as she felt the bed dip when he returned to his spot behind her. She locked her teeth just before the paddle hit her bum; he gave her barely a second to catch her breath as he spanked her.

"Count," he told her.

"Um, seven," Hermione bit out. "Eight."

"Good girl."

"Nine, ten." She gasped. "Eleven."

She was a quivering mess, resting on her elbows and her head buried in a pillow by the time he stopped.

"Thank you, Master, for loving me enough to punish me when I have displeased you," Hermione managed to get out as she was finally able to catch her breath.

"I am not finished," he told her. "Get up."

Hermione struggled to rise onto her knees; he held her, anchoring her body to his.

"You are not allowed to come," he said into her ear, "and if you do, I will punish you again."

Hermione swallowed. "For how long?" she asked, instantly regretting her words.

He was quiet for a moment. "Until I say so."

"I understand, Master."

"Now you have promised to be a good girl, but you will still need to be punished," he palmed her breasts, caressing and pinching her nipple as he pressed his covered erection into her red and smarting bum. "And it is only because I hate sleeping without you beside me that you will not go back to the dungeon for the time being."

Hermione closed her eyes. "Thank you, Master," she said, genuinely relieved.

"Now, my love, isn't there something you should be doing?" he asked, pressing his hips into her again, pointedly.

"May I pleasure you now, Master?" Hermione asked, looking up at him over her shoulder.

"You may," he said. "And how would you like to pleasure me today?"

She had fallen for it before, but she was going to be good now. "Why don't you tell me what you want me to do to you?"

He almost smiled, but didn't; he never did when he was in the clutches of the monster inside of him.

"You do not deserve to have my cock in your pussy so soon after your disobedience, so why don't you lay down on the bed and suck me off."

"Thank you, Master," Hermione said, turning from him and lying down on the bed with her head against the board. He always wanted to be on top.

"Good girl," Draco said, removing his trousers and throwing them to the floor next to the discarded paddle before he moved up and over her. He didn't stop until he was straddling her chest, his leaking cock close to her mouth. "Open up."

--- --- ---

Hermione stood before the cauldron and though her eyes were on the bubbling mass within, she didn't see it, her mind too far away.

Only last week she'd still held on to the hope of being reunited with Draco, but now it would never happen. She brushed away a tear as a co-worker came in behind her, mumbling something about being out of Ashwinder eggs, wondering if perhaps Hermione had accidentally used too much in her experimental potion.

Hermione shook her head in reply, turning her face away so that Hannah wouldn't see her red-rimmed eyes and ask what was wrong; they had been a secret, and though Draco was now dead, Hermione couldn't bring herself to reveal the truth about their relationship. It had been theirs, and only theirs, and now; now it was to be hers alone.

The reports of his death had been gruesome, and though no picture had been printed as his body had not been found, the eyewitness accounts of the animal attack had been detailed. A manhunt of the werewolf who'd killed Draco had commenced, but it had evaded every attempt at capture.

Hermione refused to think of it any longer. Hannah left after a few moments, and Hermione breathed a sigh as the door clicked behind her; she preferred to be alone.

Just then, a loud pop from her cauldron had Hermione blink in sudden awareness, and as she watched, the cauldron exploded, coating her in the potion she'd just created. Alarms went off overhead, and in seconds, the door was thrown open as wizards and witches alike arrived to help her contain the accident. Nothing seemed to be broken, save for the cauldron and a beaker which had stood too close, and save for the presence of exploded potion, nothing was out of place.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Hermione reassured the first wizard to reach her.

"I- Hermione, you're- I-" he stumbled over his words, his wide eyes taking her in.

Hermione frowned as she met his eyes; his were glassy and dark as he watched her.

"You all right Bryan?" she asked, taking a careful step back as he moved forward.

"You are-"

His words were cut off as Gavin elbowed his way past Brian. "Hermione!" he cried, reaching out a hand to touch her cheek.

She recoiled, almost slipping on the potion in her haste to get away from them. They were both acting strange, and when a third man came up to her, his eyes just as dark as Brian and Gavin's, she knew something had gone wrong.

---

Hermione bent down and moved a fern to the side before looking underneath it; her wand her lead her to this particular spot, and though she couldn't see the exact ingredient she was looking for, she was certain it must be close.

Ever since the potions accident, her life had changed; men stopped to stare, followed her, sent her flowers and gifts and letters proclaiming their love. Wives who didn't understand, some who couldn't understand because they were Muggle, sent threats to her, but it was only after she started receiving threats from the men who claimed to love her that the Ministry thought anything of it; of course, the Minister and the Aurors sent to protect her being male only made the whole situation worse.

So Hermione packed her small but trusty beaded bag with the essentials and, saying goodbye to Crookshanks before she left him in the care of Molly, she left to find the cure on her own.

She had been gone for close to a month already, but not yet managed to find every ingredient; mainly due to needing to take precaution as she moved about the country side, a lesson she'd learned the hard way when a farmer had seen her and fallen madly in love. She'd had to Stupify him to get away.

A crash in the trees made her spin around in fear; a fear that changed into disbelief as the figure of Draco Malfoy suddenly presented itself before her.

He was dirty and looked ragged; his shirt was torn across his chest, showing his pale skin, complete with a set of claw marks across his chest and stomach.

His eyes were dark as they took her in; but he seemed not to recognise her, sniffing the air instead as he stalked closer.

"Draco," she breathed, her voice stuck in her throat. "I can't beli-"

He grabbed her then, pushing her down on the forest floor as he growled. "Mine," he said, pulling at her clothes.

"Draco, what are you doing?" Hermione cried, stilling his hands.

His eyes finally met hers, and he crocked his head to the side as he studied her, his eyes narrowing. "Hermione," he said suddenly, and in a blink he seemed to be himself again; the intensity and frightfulness of him gone as he leaned forward and nuzzled against her.

"Draco," she said, caressing his hair. "I thought you were dead."

She felt his mouth on her throat, and though a part of her wondered at his behaviour considering the way their relationship had ended, she was far too happy to see him alive, to hold him again, to care much about-

Hermione cried out in pain as his teeth bit down on her; just hard enough to break through the skin. He pressed his body down on her, forcing her knees to open and to let him closer to her body.

"What?" she said, confused as he began licking and nuzzling his nose against her. "What are you doing?"

Draco pulled back and looked at her, his eyes dark and hungry with desire.

With a growl, he began pulling at her clothes again, ripping buttons and not caring as he exposed her. Hermione moaned as he closed his mouth over a nipple, nipping at it with his teeth as a strong hand caressed down her leg. He pulled at her knees, opening her up to him; before she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered, she felt his fingers caress her folds, spreading the wetness that'd formed. He thrust into her without ceremony, and Hermione threw her head back as she accepted him; he was desperate and not gentle, but she was too glad to have him again to care, and so she accepted his passionate assault, moving her hips with his until he stilled them with a hand.

He held her down on the ground as he took her, growling and snarling at her; his mouth was on her neck again, sucking on the bite mark he'd placed there as his thumb played with her clit. She came with a cry of his name, and he thrust harder, clamping down on her neck again as he came.

Despite his release, he remained hard inside of her, and as Hermione caught her breath and caressed his hair and his back, he began thrusting again.

"Draco?" she asked, placing her hands on his chest to push him away.

He growled, grabbing her wrist to hold her down. "Do not try to get away," he told her, his voice hard.

"I- what?" Hermione asked, letting out a small moan as his hips moved against hers just right.

"You are mine! You will not leave me."

He thrust into her harder, and Hermione arched against him as his rough hands touched her. When she came the second time, her orgasm overtook her out of nowhere; he thrusted hard and came before collapsing on top of her with a grunt.

Afterwards, he helped her up and held her hand as he led her through the forest. He didn't speak, and at first Hermione attempted conversation, asking him question after question. But he quickly put an end to that, by fucking her hard and fast up against a tree.

"Draco," Hermione breathed afterwards, holding him close to her.

"Stop calling me that," he said, "I am your Master."

"My what?" she almost laughed, but didn't as she looked at him; he looked firece, possessed.

"You are mine, and I am your Master," he repeated. "Say it!"

Hermione gulped, suddenly scared. "I am yours and you are my Master."

"Good girl," he said, caressing her breast before he leaned down and kissed her bite mark. "Now come," he continued, taking her hand and leading her again.

Only then did Hermione realise that he'd not yet kissed her on the lips, and that behind her, next to where they had reunited, lay her wand; forgotten.

---

The door opened with a creak, and Hermione looked up as his heavy footsteps were heard. The chain attached to her collar, holding her anchored to the wall rattled as she moved, and she swallowed thickly as she saw him, fearful of more punishment.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl?" he asked, crouching down beside her and touching her cheek.

Hermione nodded. "Yes, Master," she promised.

"Hmm, I'm not quite sure I believe that," he said, "but I'm tired of having to walk down here when I want to have you. And in any case, you cannot escape me." He unlocked her collar and helped her to her feet.

"A bath, first," he said, "then bed."

"I am not tired," Hermione reassured him as they walked towards the stairs leading out of the dungeon.

Draco laughed. "You are not to sleep, my love; I simply want to take you in my bed again."

She swallowed, but played along. "Thank you, Master."

He caressed her naked ass, and Hermione hissed in discomfort; she was still sore from his previous spanking. "And what are you thanking me for now, my love?"

"Thank you for still wanting me, even though I displeased you so earlier."

Draco pushed her up against the nearest wall and covered her body with his. He placed a hand on her throat, forcing her to look up at him as he pressed his erection against her. "I always want you; despite your disobedience." He kissed her, forcing her tongue between her willing lips. "And though I don't like it when you disobey me, I do so enjoy punishing you for it."

He continued walking then, Hermione trailing behind with her head bent.

She couldn't hate him, even though the Draco she had once fallen in love with was not this man. No, this man was entirely ruled by his senses and instincts; instincts born out of the werewolf attack that'd left him nearly dead. She'd tried to explain to him that his desire for her was not natural, that she was inadvertently pulling him in with her pheromones due to a potions accident, but he never listened.

The last time she'd brought it up had been five days ago, and being fed up with her attempts at trying to persuade him that what he felt was not real -- essentially telling him that she did not want him -- he'd punished her severely; a punishment that'd culminated in him locking her in the dungeons where her life consisted of pleasuring him as often as he wished it.

And he wished it often.

They reached their bedroom.

"Hands and knees," he told her, pushing her towards the bed. "Hands against the headboard."

Hermione obeyed, placing her hands at the top of the carved headboard. She closed her eyes as he settled on his knees behind her. With his hand, he pulled her legs apart and settled his own knees inside of hers. He caressed her back and her ass, her hips and over her stomach towards her breasts.

"Bend over," he told her.

Hermione arched her back and lowered her front until her head nearly touched the headboard, her fingers holding onto the edge.

He slapped her ass three times as he caressed her breasts, his hard cock pressing against her. She had not lost herself despite his attempts at breaking her, and though logically she knew this was not the Draco she'd once loved, and though logically she knew much of what she was feeling could be attributed to something resembling Stockholm Syndrome, she allowed herself to feel the pleasure of how he handled her body. It was merely a natural reaction to stimuli.

At least that was what she told herself; as he pushed himself into her and she moaned and arched back into him, she thought nothing more of it.

---

Hermione poured Draco his juice, careful not to spill on the table cloth. Though their house elves did all the work around the house, she'd learned early on that he liked it when she serviced him like this; it showed him that she cared.

She was still sore from the night before and the way he'd taken her earlier that morning, but when he sent their children away to play, and motioned for her, she fell on her knees by his chair and pleasured him with her mouth as he'd taught her.

"Good girl," he said as she sucked him down, caressing her hair.
The End

STORY REQUEST
Rating: R/NC-17
Era: Any
Kinks: Sex that is hot, sweaty and written well (especially wall!sex, table!sex, shower!sex). I love Master/Slave war fics, if that's your cup o' tea (Draco the seductive dominant, Hermione the well-kept slave). I also love creature!fics, if you're inclined to write them (Veela, Vampire, Werewolf). I like post-Hogwarts where they work together, too. Don't mind infidelity fics, but I would prefer Dramione dump the outside wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend and end up together in the end if you can swing it. Don't mind the idea of a Blaise Zabini and/or Theodore Nott threesome/moresome with my Dramione either (can be consensual, dub-con, or non-con - I'm fine with any of it). You can have an ending where Dramione don't end up together if it fits the plot, but please no Draco or Hermione character death (I'd prefer them alive). If you're going with a non-smut story, I like playful Draco who tries to win Hermione over by being a cute prat. Magical mishaps (wrong spell, accidental potion ingredient, etc.) can be fun, too.
Squicks: Incest, cannibalism (I'm okay with vampirism and werewolf biting, but no flesh eating), mutilation/cutting oneself or others up, Voldemort/Dumbledore/Umbridge/Hagrid/Bellatrix/Death Eaters/any of the Hogwarts teachers having sex, chan (no sex between participants that are below 16 yrs. old, please), alcohol/drug addiction, scat or watersports, Mpreg, femmeslash, anything having to do with spiders
List three prompts: (The writer MUST incorporate at least one of your three prompts.)
1. "I can't escape this hell. So many times I've tried. No one will ever change this animal I have become." (from the song "This Animal I Have Become" from Three Days Grace - use the song for inspiration if you need to)
2. "Why don't you tell me what you want me to do to you. Say it." (from the song "Say It" from Ne-Yo - use the song for inspiration if you need to)
3. "This moment is perfect. Please don't go away." (from the song "Innocence" by Avril Lavigne - use the song for inspiration if you need to).

Lyrics Used:
"Why don't you tell me what you want me to do to you?" & "Say it." Say It by Ne-Yo.

Tags: challenge: exchange, fandom: harry potter, pairing: draco malfoy/hermione granger
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 0 comments