julie_is_sex (julie_is_sex) wrote in _pen15club,
  • Mood:
  • Music:

Name: Julie
Make up a nickname for yourself: Ms. Julie [I'm so eager I'll do you in a second] Macdonald
When was your first pen15 experience?: The real question is when WASN'T my first pen15 experience? And a while back. got a shirt. yep.
What could you bring to the pen15 club?: Oh score I get to brag about my awesomeness here. Well...I'm aweosme...so thats what I could bring to the club.
Make up a two sentenced lyric about the pen15 club: The pen15 club is real neat. It makes me want to eat my feet. (notice my rhyming scheme?)
How much money is in your pocket right now?: I don't have pockets, but I wish I did so I could bribe you guys with the money that would supposedley be in my pockets.
Why do you want to be in the pen15 club?: Because its the pen15 club, and only awesome people could possibly be in the pen15 club.
Would you advertise for the pen15 club as much as you possibly could? (i.e. write 'Pen15' on your hand, tell your friends you are a proud member, put in your AIM userinfo that you are in the club, etc.): Well considering I already have a shirt, I think I'd be willing to do just about anything.
Would you be willing to wear a PEN15 CLUB MEMBERS TEE™?: Most absoloutley.
Post pictures if you have any:

my awesome shirt.

The absoloutley nessecary black and white emo picture.

Looking retarded with George and my friend Meagan. If you don't know who George is...get hepatitis..and perish?

moi.

My friend, Peter and I.
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 12 comments