Horror Icons: Candyman, The Ugly, Wishmaster, and Psycho 
26th-Jan-2006 07:10 pm
Autumn
Candyman: 11
The Ugly: 20
Wishmaster: 18
Psycho: 6

Sample:

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Candyman

1.Image hosting by Photobucket2.Image hosting by Photobucket3.Image hosting by Photobucket4.Image hosting by Photobucket
5.Image hosting by Photobucket6.Image hosting by Photobucket7.Image hosting by Photobucket8.Image hosting by Photobucket
9.Image hosting by Photobucket10.Image hosting by Photobucket11.Image hosting by Photobucket

The Ugly

1.Image hosting by Photobucket2.Image hosting by Photobucket3.Image hosting by Photobucket4.Image hosting by Photobucket
5.Image hosting by Photobucket6.Image hosting by Photobucket7.Image hosting by Photobucket8.Image hosting by Photobucket
9.Image hosting by Photobucket10.Image hosting by Photobucket11.Image hosting by Photobucket12.Image hosting by Photobucket
13.Image hosting by Photobucket14.Image hosting by Photobucket15.Image hosting by Photobucket16.Image hosting by Photobucket
17.Image hosting by Photobucket18.Image hosting by Photobucket19.Image hosting by Photobucket20.Image hosting by Photobucket

Wishmaster

9.Image hosting by Photobucket10.Image hosting by Photobucket11.Image hosting by Photobucket12.Image hosting by Photobucket
13.Image hosting by Photobucket14.Image hosting by Photobucket15.Image hosting by Photobucket16.Image hosting by Photobucket
17.Image hosting by Photobucket18.Image hosting by Photobucket

Psycho

5.Image hosting by Photobucket6.Image hosting by Photobucket

+Please do not hotlink.
+Please credit either thenerdygirl or _nicons
+Enjoy!

x-posted
Comments 
27th-Jan-2006 09:00 pm (UTC)
Just thank you for making the Ugly icons! I love love that movie and I even made an icon from it too! I may take some of them and some psycho also. Good choice!
27th-Jan-2006 10:54 pm (UTC)
Thank you ^_^
Yeah, I've never really seen any Ugly icons and thought the void had to be filled. Nice to know I'm not the only one making icons for it though.
27th-Jan-2006 11:54 pm (UTC)
I snagged the Candyman and some of the Wishmaster....very good :)
28th-Jan-2006 12:47 am (UTC)
Thank you, hope you enjoy them ^_^
23rd-Feb-2006 02:32 am (UTC)
The Psycho icons rock. I'm taking all of them and I'll credit when/if I use. :)
25th-Feb-2006 01:32 am (UTC)
Thanks ^_^
Glad you like 'em!
6th-Apr-2006 01:42 am (UTC)
Holy shit, Robert Englund was in Wishmaster? I feel really stupid right now.
14th-Apr-2006 08:01 pm (UTC)
Eh, he only has a small part and is pretty easy to miss. Tony Todd, a.k.a-Candyman is also in it too but blink and you'd miss him.
22nd-Apr-2006 07:44 am (UTC)
I love your icons - I just snagged Psycho #2 since that's one of my oft quoted lines.

Also, I noticed you had the Mutant Enemy icon - who did you get it from? It shows on your icon page that you don't know - is it up for grabs?
23rd-Apr-2006 06:59 am (UTC)
Thank you ^_^

I just saw it one day on someone else journal and they didn't know who owned it either so I just took it. If you want to take it, go for it but I haven't a clue who to credit.
30th-Apr-2006 08:03 pm (UTC)
Taking Candyman 1 and Psycho 2. Will credit. Thank you.
1st-May-2006 05:01 pm (UTC)
Cool, thanks for commenting ^_^
This page was loaded Dec 23rd 2014, 1:39 am GMT.