You are viewing _nicons

Icon journal
Random bits and pieces
Multi-Fandom: Better than Chocolate & Flight of the phoenix plus banners 
28th-Jun-2006 04:26 pm
Autumn
Icons: Better than Chocolate(21) & Flight of the Phoenix(18)
Banners: Sally Owens(1), Kraven(1), Ginger Fitzgerald(1) & Witchcraft(1)

Sample:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• Icons

-Better than Chocolate-

01.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 02.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 03.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

04.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 05.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 06.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

07.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 08.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 09.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 11.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 12.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 14.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 15.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

16.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 17.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 18.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

19.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 20.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 21.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-Flight of the Phoenix-

22.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 23.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 24.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

25.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 26.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 27.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

28.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 29.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 30.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

31.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 32.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 33.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

34.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 35.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 36.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

37.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 38.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 39.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Please do not hotlink.
+Please credit _nicons
+Enjoy!

x-posted to 100x100movies, 1cons, & icons
Comments 
29th-Jun-2006 02:55 am (UTC)
As always I love your icons :)
Borrowing 22, 24, 27 & 36
29th-Jun-2006 06:14 pm (UTC)
Thank you ^_^
29th-Jun-2006 03:27 am (UTC)
took most of btc and took the sally and the witch banner. will credit. ;)i have never seen btc icons, any clue where to find more?
29th-Jun-2006 06:17 pm (UTC)
No, I haven't seen any btc icons around myself. Sorry :(
But I do plan on making more in the future maybe some others will jump on the fan base wagon. However, if you're looking for screencaps to make icons for yourself, I got the btc ones @ cap_it. Thanks for commenting ^_^
30th-Jun-2006 01:15 am (UTC)
thank you. ;)
29th-Jun-2006 05:45 am (UTC)
took 5 & 6 will credit when used
29th-Jun-2006 06:17 pm (UTC)
Thank you ^_^
29th-Jun-2006 07:07 pm (UTC)
hey I really like your icons. I'm interested in putting them on my website www.freeblogicons.com

if you're interested in it. what ever icons are posted at our community (http://community.livejournal.com/freeblogicons/449.html)
will be posted on our website.

so please join the community.

and look for your icons on freeblogicons.com, you will be credited with a link that goes to your livejournal.

and watch how popular your icons become.

thank you for your time,
joe
30th-Jun-2006 06:01 am (UTC)
It sounds interesting and thanks for considering me but I checked out your website and couldn't get into any of the links. Is there anything up on it yet or is it just my computer being screwy?
30th-Jun-2006 07:33 pm (UTC)
yeah I've had a lot of people tell me that, it seems to only work on "internet explorer" not mozilla or anything else.. its wierd. sorry.
This page was loaded Aug 23rd 2014, 11:23 am GMT.