You are viewing _jillingoff

May. 26th, 2006 @ 02:13 am get a FREE Rabbit vibrator!
Current Mood: excitedexcited
Decided I really needed to share this!  This is the coolest shit ever!!  A little while back </a></strong></a>alice_borealis wrote this really awesome review about her new Rabbit vibrator.  I really liked her review, and decided to look at the page online where she got it from, therabbitvibrator.com .  I even found a vibrator perfect for me, the Mini Rabbit Vibrator.  Decided I was gonna buy it as soon as I could, but damn it's expensive!
Thankfully, that same day, Alice sent me a special e-mail, telling me how she got her Rabbit vibrator for free!!  Check out these e-mails to see how you can get a free Rabbit vibrator, too!!

Note:   Read the messages from the bottom up you know, because it's e-mail, so the most recent is at the top. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:49:02 -0500
From: "The Rabbit Lady" <admin@2683734518.monstercommercesites.com>    
To: "Liz G_____" <fieryredroses@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: free vibe offer from TheRabbitVibrator.com

Hi Liz!

Your Mini Rabbit Vibrator is in the mail!

USPS Tracking #: _____________
URL: _____________________
*note - tracking may not be available for up to 24 hours*

Thanks Liz!

The Rabbit Lady
http://www.therabbitvibrator.com

PS - If you know any other bloggers that might be interested in a free 
rabbit vibe for a blog post & link, feel free to have them contact me!

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 15:23:30 -0700 (PDT)

>Oh thankyou so much, that's so very cool!
>  If you don't mind, please make it...discreat.  I don't care to have 
everyone else i'm living with see me getting a vibrator in the mail! :)
>  Here's my info:
>
>  Liz G_____, Dec. 15, 1986
>  (phsyical add.) ______
> (mailing) PO Box __ > _____, AR, _____ > > And again, thankyou so much! > Liz G. > > >The Rabbit Lady <
admin@2683734518.monstercommercesites.com> wrote: > >Hi Liz! > >The Mini Rabbit Vibrator is yours, no problem! Just send me your shipping address and name, and just reply with your birthday so we know you're at least 18... > >Thanks for the pre-post too, that kicks ass! I think you'll like the Mini Rabbit Vibrator, it's one of my favs! > >The Rabbit Lady >http://www.therabbitvibrator.com > >---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- >From: Liz G_____ >Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 09:58:18 -0700 (PDT) > >>Hello! I'm Liz G_____ and have a sex blog under the username goodtouch on LiveJournal.com . My friend Alice Borealis had posted a wonderful review of your Rabbit Vibrator site, so I eagerly went to check it out. I really liked the page and found one I want, too. >> But Alice really made my day when she e-mailed me the attatched message. Alice said that the owner of the site is giving free Rabbit vibrators to people who link and review TheRabbitVibrator.com page and products in their blogs! I've actually already made an entry about the page with a link before hearing her message, and was extatic to learn of this wonderful promotion! >> I would really love to participate in this offer. And I can asure you, I will make a wonderful promotional entry about using the products! :P >> Thankyou very much, and hope to hear back soon, >> Liz G_____ >>

To:fieryredroses@yahoo.com
Subject:Free Vibrator! (not Spam!)
Date:Thu, 18 May 2006 19:13:22 -0400

Hi there, this is Alice Borealis from 100 Orgasms on LiveJournal... i 
thought I'd let you know about someone who is giving away vibrators.  I 
got 
mine today and am very, very pleased with it (check out my latest LJ 
entry 
for the details!).  It's a new website that sells only the Rabbit-style 
vibrators, and the owner is giving them away for free to bloggers who 
promise to write a review in their journal and link to her site within 
two 
weeks of receiving the vibrator.  Look her up at 
www.therabbitvibrator.com 
and if you're interested in the offer, email her for the details and 
how-to 
at admin@2683734518.monstercommercesites.com and tell her Alice from 
Such 
Nonsense sent you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up Jill?
goodtouch:
[User Picture Icon]
Date:June 23rd, 2006 05:53 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
does this really work???
did you ever get your vibe in the mail???
[User Picture Icon]
Date:June 29th, 2006 04:52 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I'd like to know if the promotion is still going on!
Date:June 29th, 2006 08:40 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Hmm, honestly I'm not sure, but it wouldn't hurt to still try e-mailing her... You can tell her I sent ya from LiveJournal, and I bet she'd remember. :)
Hope you get a toy!
Date:July 7th, 2006 11:36 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I have one like that. ^_^ And I got it for free because my significant other paid for it!! Unfortunately that means he keeps it at his house and won't let me take it home, but OH WELL.

This is a fantastic vibrator, seriously. If you really can get one for free, definitely go for it!!
Date:July 7th, 2006 11:55 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
LOL Oh no, you only get to use it when you go to their house? Ha, ha, too funny! Guess that'd be a good way to get you co come back over, huh? :P
[User Picture Icon]
Date:September 27th, 2006 07:37 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
so did you ever get it?
Date:September 28th, 2006 12:15 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
Yep! I've had it for a while now and LOOOVE it! ;D And it was totally free! Yeah for the internet! lol
[User Picture Icon]
Date:September 28th, 2006 12:57 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
wow, cool!