version 3

December 2014

S M T W T F S
Powered by LiveJournal.com
math ↠ punny raccoon

314159 in _hydeist

[mod post! -- PICSPAM] of hyde's wing tattoo and more :D

Since this question comes up frequently [read: once a week], I've finally worked up the patience to upload as many photos of Hyde's wing tattoo as possible. :D You can thank me later.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[THE FOLLOWING IS COPYRIGHTED HYDEIST MATERIAL; DO NOT REPOST IMAGE IN ITS ORIGINAL STATE]
[/END]

:D Yes, I see that I have done a terrible job at it because I'm betting there's more wing-tattoo pictures out there. So if anyone has anymore, please post them in the comments! I'm going to be putting a link to this post in the userinfo so our little community is spared from the horrendous Hyde-wing-tattoo spam.

xD and don't feel bad if you're one of the people who've been asking where to find pictures; it's mostly my fault for not making this post sooner.

And as a special treat, two more commonly asked-for things [again, if you have more pictures of either of these, please post them in the comments!]

bellybutton piercing ;D

safe sex forever shirt :D remember kids, abstinence is your best friend.

[THE FOLLOWING IS COPYRIGHTED HYDEIST MATERIAL; DO NOT REPOST IMAGE IN ITS ORIGINAL STATE]
[END]

xD there you go. :D I hope this satisfied your Hydeful-tattoo needs :B [*refrains from making jokes about other things which this post may satisfy* >:D;;]\

[edit: Ah crap 8D Looking at this icon, I've realized that I completely forgot to add pictures of Hyde's SLUT shirt. Anyone want to add those to the comments too? *puppy eyes*]

Comments

i love you. really. Because of that belly button peircing picture. ♥
xD no problem, sweets :D cute icon btw. miyu is too cute ;3
Yay! Hot pics ^^

And how dare Hyde stand right there looking like that and preach safe sex to me. Sadistic bastard!
And how dare Hyde stand right there looking like that and preach safe sex to me. Sadistic bastard!

You are my new best friend for that. XD
This is basically a larger picture of your icon, but here is the only "SLUT" picture I have. OMG, I love his face in this. XDD

OMG. SO IT'S TRUE! HE's GOT A BELLY RING?!
& just a paranoid note -

Pic #2 & the last Pic are Hydeist copyrighted material - So it behooves us to watch where we post them *coughcough Not on Tofu bbs Cough*
xD crap *edit* sorry, i didn't know that <3
Wow. He is so The Pretty. He has a very lovely back too - if that makes sense at all. ♥

(Anonymous)

!!!

OMG I LUV U SO MUCH. I don't have an account but my nickname's Tanto! And sexy backs are AMAZING!!! ^-^
Thank you so very muchly.... -_- Hope this stems the frequent requests.
That belly-buttom piercing is shweet. Thanks for sharing these!
The slut shirt -

Belly button piercing -

Tatoo -

Safe Sex Forever -
*drool*

This pic actually looks like henna tattoos... the feathers are different than his current tattoos. (And that so did not give me an excuse to stare at Hyde's back and I so did not notice the way his waistline is very very low omg)

p.s. I love you now ♥ *steals pics she doesn't have*
THANK YOU FOR DOING THAT! People ask atleast once a week, and you can't really yell at them for it. So, now when they do, we can send them here! :D
xD yeah! and we CAN yell at them for not reading the userinfo, yay! 0:D;
OMGZ HE HAS TATTOOS R DEY REUL?
WAIT I JUZ CHECKED OUT SUM STUFF & SAKURA TOTALY LYK, TIED HYDE UP, RAPED HIM & GOT HI & MADE THAT TATOO ON HYDE HIMSELF RITE?
I never knew he had a belly button ring. Hm, something to nibble on. *drools* Thanks for sharing such yummy pictures.

I love you. Thank you thank you thank you! =D
Here comes my contribution to the post ^_______^

More Wing Tatoo pics (or should I say 'peeks'? ^_~)

More of the Slut T-shirt

And finally, more of his bellybuton piercing

...and here comes a question: Does anybody know if he still has that bellybutton piercing? Cause these things are very easy to get rid off... *hoping he still has that smexy thing ;D~*
I can't answer your question, but

I want Hyde's clothes. D: THey're probably expensive though, right?
He has a couple of different Safe Sex shirts, they are proabably his. I like the long sleeve dragon one he wears and the one from Moonchild
Okay, and one more Safe Sex shirt, because I haven't spammed this thread enough XD
Love you for the safe sex shirt <3

Aaaah!!!

Oh my god!!! I love this man!!! He's so...argh...I don't have any words for it...I just want to eat him...sorry...I'm crazy...really good pictures...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greez

Judy-chan

Safe sex forever!

Does anyone here know how I can get my hands on one of those safe-sex shirts. I will even settle for a copy as long as it looks good. I heard they were mass produced, but I can't seem to find them for sale. pleas help me if you can.
wow! thanks for the pics! but really, the best way to view his belly piercing is by watching the GCC DVD... i end up sitting in front of the telly with my face a few centimetres away from the screen.... i mean, not because my telly is small, but i didn't want to miss the belly button in action, you know... it's for research purposes, honest!
guhh... the tattoo and the belly ring are SO HOT! *dies*

Wings

First of all, thanks a lot for the pictures!
I've been dying to find decent pictures of Hyde's wings in the right proportion (no perspective or deformed because of his position). I'm trying to redraw his tattoo design to... Well, you probably get the idea. ;)

...The detail about his wings and is that as can be seen in the first picture, left is slightly different fron right and this picture</a> is the design of the left one. Just the one I was looking for!
As soon as I'm done redrawing, I'll post the results.
hi new to the community and had to check out this post. haha, glad to see i'm not the only one who has checked these things out over the years. ^ ^ and now there is even more.XDD
thank you all for a lovely trip down memory lane! ^_^

because the body is a temple + i need to be more active here! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
left

Photobucket
right

latest development:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll just assume I don't have to point it out...

Re: because the body is a temple + i need to be more active here! ;)

Girl, I was just randomly browsing the thread, and now I suddenly feel the need to tell you I love you :D
Does anyone have a extremely large pic of Hyde's tattoo?