Cassie (crazycass218) wrote in _hot_sexxx_,
  • Mood:
  • Music:

Am I Hot Sexxx?

Application
Name: Cassie

10+ Favourite Bands: Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, TLC, Destiny's Child, TI, Usher, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Jadakiss, Twista, Ying Yang Twins, Brandy...and much more because i love listening 2 music....
5+ Favourite Movies:  Love and Basketball, Center Stage, the Notebook, Dangerous Minds, Save the Last Dance, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles
5+ Favourite Books: A Child Called IT, The lost Child, A man named Dave, To Kill A Mockingbird, Holes
Tell us something interesting about yourself: Im my own person, i dont go along with what everyone says or does because i think thats stupid to try to be someone you're not.....
Oppinions
Gay Marriage: I love it, i think that if your in love, than it's okay...so i support it 100%...and plus a black and white couple can get married, a mexican and black couple can get married, a jewish and catholic couple can get married, and why cant people of the same sex get married!! I dont think thats it's fair at all...the government says thats wrong and there should be a law against it, but they are telling us that we are all equal and shit, well than what do u call putting a law against gay marriage. Thats soo stupid..but i think gay people should get married and that there is nothing wrong with it at all if your in love..
Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking: i dont understand why people use drugs or smoke because so many people die from it and it's just so stupid..i will admit, i use to do drugs, but i stopped because there was no reason to because it was just killing me inside...But  i don't have a problem with drinking  as long as it's done "responsibly" or whatever. If you know when to stop, then that's good. But if you get insanely trashed.. no.
Sex Before Marriage: I agree bacause, hey...sex is a very great thing, so why not do it?!?! But please use protection because you dont want to end up having a baby with the wrong person because if you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to handle the consequences..and plus if someone doesnt want to get married or anything and they are in love, then it's ok. and i think it's ok to make love to someone who your in love with even if your not married

Why do you think you're _hot_sexxx_ AND 1_2_3_rate_me_

Post at least 3 clear pictures:

<idk why i look so white there, but ya..lol

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 2 comments