You are viewing _halloween_

This is Hallowen -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Halloween-isH

[ website | The Book about the Basic Flaw ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! [30 Oct 2007|02:08am]
[ mood | undead ]

not as bloody as i wanted [but i was running around setting up, plus i was eating and drinking so i thought it best not to get bloody around my mouth :( next time!]

5 comments|post comment

[30 Oct 2007|09:17am]
My husband has been making corpses and it has quickly become a family activity. We bought Styrofoam bones from walmart and fabricated the rest of the bodies with chicken wire, cardboard, duct tape, etc. The skin is made out of paper towels , carpet adhesive and cotton balls then painted.

take a look! (picture heavy)Collapse )
16 comments|post comment

Yay! [30 Oct 2007|09:28am]
[ mood | pleased ]

Hallowe'en is by far my favourite holiday, as I am obsessed with making costumes. I also can't wait to dress up and give out candy tomorrow night. Yay!

I wanted to share some of my pics from a party I had this year. I may also post some of my pics from last year, as we had an Alice in Wonderland theme, and it was amazingly fun.

Onto the pictures!

2 comments|post comment

Thought this would suit [30 Oct 2007|10:02am]
2 comments|post comment

[30 Oct 2007|01:39pm]
Right.

Halloween tomorrow and I am not prepared, dammit! I have a very pink, swishy dress and want to make it Halloweeny so any ideas would be much appreciated! I want to be something scary, so keep that in mind pleaaaase!

EDIT::: I'm going to be a Zombie Prom Queen. Any ideas how to make it look good? :D

This is a picture of the dress. [Bear in mind, this was three years ago, haha.]
DressCollapse )
7 comments|post comment

wanna fanta? [30 Oct 2007|01:46pm]
[ mood | sick ]

There's always a Halloween dance at my school. These are my costumes from the last two years.

pictures!Collapse )

5 comments|post comment

Costumes from 2006 [30 Oct 2007|03:44pm]
I used to get my pirate kick out of my system every year by going to our local Renaissance Festival. Now that it's gone for good, I dress up every Hallowe'en as one. My costume is forever changing, but the basics stay the same. It's pretty much a mish-mash of random pieces of clothing and accessories, but I think that's what makes a great pirate costume! I'm the one on the far right of both of these pics, and my SO is the only guy. I became pregnant last November, and this year our 3 month old will also be dressed pirate-y!

Enjoy the pics, apologies for them being so large!Collapse )
2 comments|post comment

[30 Oct 2007|04:25pm]
Just wanted to share a great group costume theme in case others wanted the idea! Complete with Batman, Batgirl (me), Poison Ivy, Two-Face, the Penguin, Mr. Freeze and Catwoman

3 comments|post comment

Icons: 15 Garfield's Halloween Adventure [30 Oct 2007|05:08pm]
[15] Garfield's Halloween Adventure icons.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

( Garfield's Halloween Adventure )
post comment

BOOO!!!!! [30 Oct 2007|07:55pm]
[ mood | nostalgic ]

Hi Guys!!
I'm new to this community and I llloooveee Halloween. I just threw a huge Halloween Party and I think it was pretty awesome check it out!
Oh yah does anyone have any suggestions for something scary to do one Halloween????

(It's a litte image heavy!)

Trick-or-TreatCollapse )

13 comments|post comment

Costume ideas. [30 Oct 2007|08:03pm]
Okay, so I hope this is okay to post...I'm kind of desperate!!!
I got an assignment for Halloween to be "Something Found in A Tree". I know, it's like the most stupid thing ever, but I REALLY need to think of something creative to make and wear for tomorrow!

Anybody have ANY ideas? Any at all, really!
ANY HELP IS GRRRREEEAATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
THANKS!
9 comments|post comment

[30 Oct 2007|08:08pm]
Heres the costume I wore for Halloween tonight:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Would anyone please make me an icon of it? Just the part that shows the costume, not the model's face. Thank you.
4 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | October 30th, 2007 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]