Halloween-isH

[ website | The Book about the Basic Flaw ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

ICONS + BANNERS + WALLPAPERS + LAYOUTS [26 Oct 2007|01:43am]

HERE @ drinksfortwo.
post comment

Scary Halloween Post! [26 Oct 2007|11:01am]

After some resources i come back with another stock icons post^^ Halloween is near so it going to be a scary post hihihi =)

[2025-2072] 48 Pumpkins and Halloween icons

If you want to use something please read and apply my rules

x-posted

post comment

costume [26 Oct 2007|12:50pm]
[ mood | determined ]

hey, i'm really stuck with what to do for my costume.   I'm going to a party as the angel of death and i want it to look impressive, and obvious enough so that i dont spend all night aswering questions about what i'm supposed to be.
any suggestions about how to make my costume amaaaazing?

xx
10 comments|post comment

[26 Oct 2007|04:44pm]
[ mood | curious ]

im going as a devil for halloween
ive got the basics
trident
horns
red trousers and top
but it looks a bit plain and i dont have much money so i need cheap ways to snazz it up a bit

any ideas?

BTW, ive seen like these sweets that are red orange and white (traffic cone look alike) and i was wandering what they are called and what they taste like. I was also wandering if they sell them in the uk coz i thought they were american sweets

=)

18 comments|post comment

[26 Oct 2007|05:06pm]
hey darlings! I'm Lily.

I was wondering what I should do for halloween... I might go to a party tonight and if I do that--which I probably won't because my guy friend got grounded... unless I can find a friend to bring... I'll be sexy alice in wonderland... but I'm debating on going out ON halloween as Hannah Montana ( I had a home-made costume. It's so cute, it's a sequin silver tank top with a black jean jacket, a short black mini and black thigh tights.... As well as I have the halloween wig, but I might purhcase a real wig because it'll fit better) or sexy alice.

What do you think?

I'm seventeen and 4"10.5 so the sexy alice dress
will be down to my knees almost. which will be mom-approved.

I just don't know what to do!
15 comments|post comment

Haunted Houses, Movie Theaters and TV the Safe Choices for Fear Seekers on Halloween [26 Oct 2007|05:37pm]
The tagline for Brad Anderson’s cult horror film “Session 9” is “Fear is a place.” Not only is it a perfect fit for the tale of a condemned mental institution that plays mind tricks on its visitors, but it also suits modern day Halloween customs. Or at least that’s how PollyStaffle.com senior editor Chad Freeman sees it.

“Halloween is no longer a communal celebration,” Freeman said. “Actual door-to-door trick-or-treating is dead and may never be reanimated to the state it once was.”

The good news is those that get thrills in harming others, politically correctness and anti-groups have not nailed the coffin shut and buried Halloween just yet. In fact, the National Retail Federation’s Halloween Consumer Intentions and Actions Survey has estimated that consumers are expected to spend $5.07 billion this Halloween, up from $4.96 billion a year ago. So while Halloween as the baby boomers and generation-X’ers knew it seems to have disappeared, Freeman says the holiday itself will never die, it will just take on different forms.

“People like to be scared and enjoy that adrenaline rush of being horrified,” Freeman said. “But they want it to happen in the safest way possible. They want to be able to celebrate in their own homes or get in their car, drive to wherever it is they are going, have a scream and then get back home.”
Read moreCollapse )
8 comments|post comment

[26 Oct 2007|09:37pm]
[ mood | pleased ]

So I carved my pumpkin tonight. I did Michael Myers (remake version) Thought I would share some pictures. ENJOY!

X-Posted a few places. Sorry if you get it more than once :\
17 comments|post comment

Another Scary Halloween Post [26 Oct 2007|10:54pm]

Another Scary Halloween Icons and Banners Post

[2073-2132] 60 Pumpkins, Candies and Halloween icons

[A-C] 03 Halloween banners

If you want to use something please read and apply my rules

x-posted

post comment

[26 Oct 2007|11:24pm]
[ mood | cold ]

So for halloween I want to be a rockstar but idk what to wear for it.

Any help?? Or other ideas??
Thanks =]

5 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | October 26th, 2007 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]