You are viewing _forensics_

Forensic Science's Journal -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Forensic Science

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Odd question... [23 Jul 2005|01:52am]
Sorry for bombarding this community with so many entries tonight, but I keep thinking of things to post that would fit with this particular community...

This may come as an odd question, but I figured someone on here may know the answer.

I'm watching Court TV and this commercial keeps coming up for a product called Urine Gone (http://www.alltvstuff.com/me5051.html). In the commercial, they say they'll give you a black light to help find urine stains that you have missed.

My questions is - is that even possible? To find urine stains with a black light?

I find it highly unbelievable, but you never know. You just never know what kind of wacky things you'll see on these kinds of commericals (or, infomercials).
5 comments|post comment

[23 Jul 2005|01:04pm]
I just feel the need to say something.

I am studying criminology, with the view to get into forensic psychology or criminal profiling and i love CSI.

This doesnt make me all fluffy, i know it isnt real, and i know the facts of my chosen career, but i still appreciate the entertainment value and the science things they bring up. As a puzzle person, i appreciate any opportunity to work something out - even if it is a tv show that isnt based on realism.

Just wanted to say that:)
7 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | July 23rd, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]