You are viewing _forensics_

Forensic Science's Journal -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Forensic Science

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[05 Jan 2005|04:49pm]
I have had my first New Year's resolution success! I finished my first book of the year.

Review: Another great Kay Scarpetta novel. A little slow at first, a little less discreet of the loose connections that come out later, are made early in the book than usual for Cornwell. But, the wrap up in the last five pages really threw me for a loop. After The Last Precinct , I was a little worried that the Scarpetta novels were going away, only to be replaced with the Hornet's Nest series. But, after reading Blow Fly , that is surely not the case. Reader beware, though, DO NOT READ TRACE BEFORE READING BLOW FLY. The reader really needs the background, especially if the reader is a fan of the Scarpetta series. I highly recommend this book. Happy reading!
13 comments|post comment

Hello [05 Jan 2005|08:32pm]
Hey,
I am new to the community. This seems like a really cool group. I am interested in forensics and have been for years. I have thought about pursuing a career in forensics, but I'm kind of unsure right now as to what I want to do. I am currently a college student and am planning on transferring in the fall. Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I will get to talk to some people about forensics.
post comment

navigation
[ viewing | January 5th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]