You are viewing _fcbarcelona_

Previous | Next

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

RAFA MÁRQUEZ TRAINS WITH BARÇA B!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Mexican defender, who's currently playing for the NY Red Bulls on the MLS, has taken advantage of the break 'til March to play in   FC Barcelona's instalations. Today he did it for the first time training with Eusebio Sacristán's Barça B. Eusebio was Frank Rijkaard's  helper when the defender was playing on the first team. 
At the end of the training session he said he was pleased to meet new friends, teammates...  "Being in this city brings me back lots of happy memories.". The Mexican, that could maybe train with the first team some day, follows closely Guardiola's team: "I everyday check if it keeps being the best team in the world. On the last clásico they put their foot down and demostrated they are better. They're on a higher level".

Can't get over how hot he looks with the Barça tracksuit

Saluting Guillermo Amor

http://www.fcbarcelona.es/futbol/barca-b/detalle/noticia/rafa-marquez-con-el-barca-b-de-eusebio

Comments

( 16 comments — Speak )
stars2small2use
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:11 pm (UTC)
HOTTEST NEWS EVER. Henry 2.0 please. :)
effingusernames
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:20 pm (UTC)
the Arsenal situation is a bit different, they're a lot more desperate than we are, to say the least :P
but hot news indeed.
stars2small2use
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:25 pm (UTC)
Yeah, I know. Girl can dream, tho. I used to have such a crush on him.
effingusernames
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:35 pm (UTC)
he IS beautiful isn't he, that chiseled jawline...mmm.
elizaberglund
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:56 pm (UTC)
this is completely different situation. asmuch as we loved Rafa ... he didn't really play all that much for us in his last season and he was nowhere as imposrtant for us as Henry was for Arsenal before he left ... plus it's not like we have a hole in his position so... but it's allways great to see him!
stars2small2use
Jan. 6th, 2012 10:58 pm (UTC)
LOL, I wasn't being serious.
bloolikejazz
Jan. 9th, 2012 10:16 am (UTC)
maybe. but you're talking just about his last season. rafa was with us for 7 years, i think that makes him just as important.
elizaberglund
Jan. 9th, 2012 10:28 am (UTC)
I never said he wasn't important. What I meant was taht he was not such a crucial fizture to the team as Henry was for Gunners. Plus, we are not in need of new/additional players so I believe that it is not Henry 2.0 situation. Happy, nice, brings good memories - yes, but the same caliber as that. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I wouldn't blow it out of proportions, that's all. Rafa is here to train before MSL season, Gunners expect Henry to "save" them or something.
footballfangirl
Jan. 6th, 2012 11:16 pm (UTC)
I hope that Rafa is able to train with the first team during the next few months. I've really missed seeing Rafa and Titi with the boys. It would be really funny if we draw Arsenal in the CL while Henry is on loan there. There would be a lot of drama.
(Deleted comment)
kitty69lover
Jan. 7th, 2012 10:06 am (UTC)
wtf is this gif from!!!1 ahahaha
kitty69lover
Jan. 7th, 2012 10:04 am (UTC)
yeah, how about no!
kitty69lover
Jan. 7th, 2012 10:06 am (UTC)
this is so great, i'm so happy he's here, looking so hot and still caring for Barça :DD
triniroslin15
Jan. 7th, 2012 12:10 pm (UTC)
and It seems that he trained today with first Team <3
yim_yames
Jan. 7th, 2012 05:47 pm (UTC)
shaking and crying with happiness, my king is back :*)
yim_yames
Jan. 7th, 2012 05:52 pm (UTC)
omg
kmlewis1980
Jan. 7th, 2012 07:51 pm (UTC)
I'll just leave this here...

( 16 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_ ,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S