You are viewing _fcbarcelona_

Previous | Next

Jeffren to Sporting

Jeffrén é o mais recente reforço do Sporting, tendo assinado um contrato válido por cinco temporadas. O novo «leão» mostrou-se muito feliz com este passo que deu na sua carreira.
O extremo «verde e branco» vai envergar a camisola 17 e é o associado número 91694. A cláusula de rescisão é de 30 milhões de euros.

Jeffrén is the latest enhancement of Sporting, having signed a contract valid for five seasons. The new 'lion' was very happy with this step he took in his career.
Extreme 'green and white "will wear the shirt 17 and the associated number is 91694. The termination clause is 30 million.

The total deal is for 3,7mil.

He says: "I was surprised about everything I saw. The club is fantastic, the stadium is wonderful and they told me the fans are spectacular. I'm proud to be part of this big club. I want to continue to grow here and win many trophies. I'm happy they believed in me. I promise hard work, motivation and ambition. My goal is to grow here and to become a better player."

source: sporting.pt | @barcastuff

okay I'm gonna go cry some more now.

Comments

( 16 comments — Speak )
mlo_7
Aug. 3rd, 2011 11:33 pm (UTC)
T_T
rufusthekatt
Aug. 4th, 2011 12:06 am (UTC)
okay

I'm so sad about this! I'm not even sure why, I just am! For some reason I didn't really think they would sell him even though everybody said so... ;___;
courtshipdating
Aug. 4th, 2011 12:19 am (UTC)
why ;~;
tinydevastation
Aug. 4th, 2011 12:29 am (UTC)
Thought I was prepared for this...guess not :/
onsides
Aug. 4th, 2011 12:54 am (UTC)
:( His smile killed me.
As long as he's happy and comfortable, I'll come around to being ok with this.
ipomoea
Aug. 4th, 2011 01:15 am (UTC)
I wish him the best of luck and hope he does really well. Bye Jeffren. ;_;
penguinparity
Aug. 4th, 2011 03:11 am (UTC)
am already dead on the inside from bojangles leaving. I feel nothing. :(
footballfangirl
Aug. 4th, 2011 03:43 am (UTC)
It is really sad that he had to leave. I wish him all the best at his new club. First Bo and now Jeffy, I can't take much more of this. :(
kitty69lover
Aug. 4th, 2011 04:18 am (UTC)
and this my friends, is the dark side of Barcelona. you may not have cares about the Caceres and Hlebs, but maybe this will wake you up upon it.

very sad to see him go, very sad indeed.
(Deleted comment)
kitty69lover
Aug. 4th, 2011 10:59 am (UTC)
the way he left, very on the sly, is saddening me the most. of course the move it right for him, as i was for Bojan. but it does leave a bad taste.

it's a good thing we've kept Milito for what was it, 3 years?
wannabeinsicily
Aug. 4th, 2011 12:21 pm (UTC)
if "on the sly" you mean without making a great deal out of it i don't think that's completely bad. we all saw this coming tho and the club has been working a lot (mostly without people outside of it knowing) to find a deal that would be good for the club and would make Jeffren as much happy as they could.
robinsparkle
Aug. 4th, 2011 05:13 am (UTC)
I actually never really cared for him, so I'm okay with this. That being said, he's very talented, so I wish him the best.
walker_sarah
Aug. 4th, 2011 05:47 pm (UTC)
good luck jeffren
lucy_barker
Aug. 4th, 2011 06:32 pm (UTC)
What the...

I go on a one week holiday with no internet, and things like this happen? It was still shocking to see Bojan on telly, playing for Roma, though I knew it would happen eventually. But I didn't know anything about Jeffren to Sporting...

Well, good luck to him, I guess :(
effingusernames
Aug. 4th, 2011 07:13 pm (UTC)
i feel lucky i never got too *emotionally invested" in him, but i know he's very talented.
bassino
Aug. 5th, 2011 11:50 am (UTC)
Xau Jeffren :(....Good luck!!
( 16 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S