Ambassador Dummy Dummy Dumb Dums
03 April 2006 @ 01:16 am
Gus Van Sant's Elephant:
12 07 06
22 total

syrai aka syrainator
03 April 2006 @ 01:28 am
Mwuahahhaahahahahaha. Alec, Maxie, White & Dean icons... although I think there's only one White icon, meh (oh and one Ben too :D ). Photoshop is still being bitchy about using brushes and fonts, but I'll deal. You'll do the same, hopefully.

TEASERS
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

more here

// Credits located in my userinfo.
// Yksi ... comment and tell me what you took, ok?
// Kaksi ... which brings us to rule number two. CREDIT charming_syrai, because stealing is rude, so you know.
// Kolme ... as long as you credit me, I don't care whether you use the the icons in GJ or LJ or whatever. Whatever floats your boat.
// Neljä ... no editing (textless icons are NOT bases!) and NO hotlinking.
// Viisi ... to stay up to date, friend my journal (just check the info first). Nominations make my day ;)

03 April 2006 @ 02:32 am
[47] Lost icons
[13] Dominic Monaghan
[10] Ian Somerhalder
[1] Josh Holloway
[3] Lost cast
[1] Matthew Fox
[10] Deux Ex Machina
[13] Lockdown

Teasers:
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

++Comment/Credit
++Blanks are not bases

CHARLIE: You looking at my bum? ANA: No, I'm looking at your gun. CHARLIE: My what? ANA: Maybe you should give the gun to somebody who knows how to use it. CHARLIE: Maybe I will. As I recall, the last time you had a gun you murdered someone. Collapse )

Tarnyar
03 April 2006 @ 04:05 am
My first ever time at making Rocky Horror icons...ever :)

Teasers-

( 43 icons over here )

Jess
03 April 2006 @ 12:07 pm
Just finished a small batch of Alias icons.

Teaser:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Link to icons at my journal.

Not Horny or Randy. Just DFAS Giles.
03 April 2006 @ 12:45 pm
I'm only posting one of the icons here because I would like the comments in my journal, please, not here. Thanks!

Here's your teaser:

Spikeprofilesmirk-dfasgiles

Rules are same as before:

1. No hotlinking, please.
2. Credit "dfasgiles: name of icon" in keywords (name of icon = filename - the "dfasgiles" on the end [e.g., "SpikeprofilesmirkYeahRight" is one of the names of the icons, rather than "SpikeprofilesmirkYeahRight-dfasgiles.jpg"]), so they show when someone puts their mouse pointer over your userpic in your comments, entries, etc.
3. If you want text added to any of my blank ones, please ask me to do it for you. I've got tons of fonts, colors, and effects at my disposal, so all you have to do is request the type of text, color, and look you want, and I'll do my best to achieve it. PLEASE DO NOT ADD TEXT YOURSELF. I enhanced these images from their original photos or manips, so I worked very hard on them. Thanks!
4. If you use one of my icons, please comment. I'm new at this, so it would really help me to know I'm doing something right!
5. If you see something that could use some work, I would like to hear that too, please! Just try to be constructive in your comments, please. Thanks!

Hope you enjoy them!

Go here for the complete set.

Hugs,
C
DFAS Giles

Current Mood: moody

મનીષા
03 April 2006 @ 01:15 pm

Numb3rs, 2x18, All's Fair. Caps are my own. Want, take, comment, credit; textless icons are not bases, do not alter.

Teasers:

( fake cut to my icon journal )

drunky brewster
03 April 2006 @ 05:36 pm
Popular [16]

Just singCollapse )

03 April 2006 @ 05:51 pm
hotlink
[]do not post in xanga
[]don't use textless icons as bases
[]pls. do credit and comment
[]enjoy! :)

teasers:

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

(..++click_here)

03 April 2006 @ 08:57 pm
Teasers

15 Jack Sheppard icons from first season
icons 000 - 015 (100)
Jack: Im not a leader Loche: And yet they all treat you like oneCollapse )

Carla
03 April 2006 @ 09:06 pm
- Credit agent00

[16] 24
[09] prison break

teaser:

&

// more here!

lovely_sweety
03 April 2006 @ 09:52 pm
This time I have 55!! multi-fandom icons for you!!

[10] CSI
[20] Crossing Jordan
[25] Bones

Teasers:

(*~*THE REST HERE*~*)

in my iconjournal lovely_sweety

Eva
03 April 2006 @ 09:56 pm
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.Various actors/actresses/fandoms

link to nodenotation

03 April 2006 @ 10:45 pm