You are viewing _emo_jews

MOD-POST   
01:48pm 13/11/2005
  So yeah, I am your mod. My name is Jen and I live in California. I am hella tight shit, so don't try to question it.

I noticed that people had some conflicts of interest in this community (to say the least). I do not believe in right or wrong, so what I am about to say is in no way me trying to force my opinions on you. It is not whats right, or whats wrong, it is just my thought process. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't. I know it sucks when someone hella bashes your thoughts and beliefs, but in my opinion if you don't listen and understand where they are coming from, you are just as close minded as they are. You have to be able to respect those who don't respect you, and to be able to respect thoughts and views that are different from your own. I know everyone in this community is all emo and like "waaaah, nobody likes me, I keep getting bashed, waaaaah" but it's cool. People having different opinions is what makes the world go round. It's what makes people individuals opposed to drones. Most of the time people antagonize others for their reaction. Be a bigger person.

Further more, if this community doesn't seem like it is for you, then don't stay. Maybe you should read the guildlines of this community again. Don't argue with me, because I am over it.

align="right" colspan="2" width="100%" bgcolor="" class="comments"> "I'm jewish and emo!"